Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Arondight (715)

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60
Entropy / Re: Chaos Seed / Chaos Power
« on: April 07, 2010, 07:17:15 pm »
Personally haven't found much use for it other than using it for fun.

Entropy / Re: Butterfly Effect
« on: April 07, 2010, 07:12:47 pm »
Can anyone verify for me (I'm too busy to check myself) that the ability gained from Butterfly Effect can be used the turn it's cast if the creature has been in play since before the start of the turn (similar to the way that a Mutant's gained ability can be used under those conditions)?

Thanks!
It does work, but under a few instances when that creature (Otyugh for me) has been lobotomized two turns prior can't use the Butterfly Effect skill when I use the card, thus getting lobotomized again.

Entropy / Re: Abomination / Micro Abomination
« on: April 07, 2010, 07:08:02 pm »
Now it's an okay choice for Butterfly Effect, since it's 2/4 now. But, I still prefer to use Werewolves, since you can use them for damage if you don't have Butterfly Effect on hand or already have used it on another creature on field.
Most people Agree. Zanz made Butterfly effect especially for Micro Abomination tho. Still seen Butterfly used more on Angels, Otyoghs and Gravitron Firemasters than the Micro Abom. I hope after the next set of stats and Micro is still unused that he would consider my offering.
I like your idea, hopefully it can go live with an increased cost or dilution of some sort. Like the non-upgraded has a random stat when summoned and the micro have a random skill instead.

Entropy / Re: Abomination / Micro Abomination
« on: April 06, 2010, 07:12:07 am »
Now it's an okay choice for Butterfly Effect, since it's 2/4 now. But, I still prefer to use Werewolves, since you can use them for damage if you don't have Butterfly Effect on hand or already have used it on another creature on field.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Hyroen's Card Ideas
« on: April 06, 2010, 06:28:34 am »
Turmoil/Anarchy gives more use to Flooding, and maybe even some use for Antimatter, so you can make sure the stronger creatures heal you last, to get Mastery.  :) I like it, but maybe the cost is a bit too high, seeing as the usage is not that versatile.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Minotaur / Deadly Minotaur
« on: April 06, 2010, 06:24:51 am »
The effect seems kind of weak. But, I guess it fits if you mix it with using Feral Bonds. Life definitely needs some kind of creature targeting ability for control.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Card Idea: Giant Shield / Gigantic Shield
« on: April 06, 2010, 06:10:55 am »
That sounds pretty fun. Ingesting a flying Titan = 120 HP shield, wowow. Gives a new meaning to high defense creatures like Massive Dragon and Armagio as well.. Then there's Earth Nymph.   :o I really like the idea. The name is a bit bland, though. Maybe something like "Devouring Shield" or "Man-eating Shield" or even "Aegis."

False Gods / Re: Which FG grinder do you use?
« on: April 04, 2010, 11:32:20 am »
When I started playing Elements again, my old Scaredgirl Ultimate deck didn't work anymore.  :-\ But, with the new cards and all, I opted to try out PuppyChow's deck, yet it didn't work as well for me, but I liked it. In the end, I created a deck based on my favorite Element and cards. It works pretty well.  :)

But, I would say I would use MrBlonde's version of PuppyChow's deck if not my own.

False Gods / Re: What FG is hardest?
« on: April 04, 2010, 11:19:40 am »
It would have to be Rainbow for me. Having so much creature and permanent control while having draw advantage annoys me so much. Not to mention when you're actually winning and it brings out an Improved Miracle. The majority of the times I beat it (while sacrificing 30 minutes or so) is by deck out. Too time consuming, I just exit to the menu when I see Rainbow.

Rainbow Decks / Re: 1.21 Anti FG deck
« on: April 03, 2010, 03:51:03 pm »
It's better to have at least two of them.. Games would be pretty tedious every time they are at the bottom of the deck or even the last card. As Quintessence is pretty essential to victory nowadays.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: Miniwally's Card Ideas
« on: April 03, 2010, 03:34:51 pm »
For Upgrade, why not make the upgraded "Upgrade" be: Downgrade 3 :time : Downgrade targeted creature. But, I don't really see much use to Upgrading and Downgrading, unless it was a reusable permanent effect. As using it a few times wouldn't really change the flow.

I think Assassin is a bit out of place. It's like a dark version of an Otyugh.

Card Ideas and Art / Re: WANDS!
« on: April 03, 2010, 03:15:59 pm »
Sounds interesting, but why does fire get Rain of Fire while water gets Ice Bolt?  :) Shouldn't it be the fire equivalent (not really since it does 3 damage but..)? I definitely like the poison one, though.. For time, shouldn't it be Rewind? Although, that would make it seem like a deck reducing version of Eternity, yet with a better cost and drawing better cards..  Sounds pretty awesome.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60
blarg: