Guest Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by a guest. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - $$$man (2684)

Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224]
Forum Game Archive / Re: Elements RPG 2.0
« on: March 22, 2010, 11:26:25 pm »
lol mkay i take what purity said totally disregard my last comment lololololol :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

« on: March 22, 2010, 08:52:00 pm »
Character Name: Delin
Race: Skeleton
Element: Death
Appearance: Delin is a 7ft lean man in a completely purple robe. He constantly has his vultures next to him. Without his robe he is a handsome man
he can transform into the form of a hideous skeleton
Background: He was abandoned on the Uncharted Shores and grew up alone. At the age of 15 he was recruted by scorpia to be taught the ways of the death wizard. he is now a full wizard and is searching for something to do.
Belongings: His blade, poisoned, and his vultures and robe
Abilities
  Boneyard: Delin summons an army of skeleton warriors to come to his aid the more there are the less strong each of them is.
  Plauge: A sudden poison appears inside Delin's foe's.
  Bonewall: A Wall made of bones  whenever a person dies nearby, it rips their skeleton from their body and adds it to it's mass. The size of the original wall is determined by the amount of bodies in the ground.
  Sword combat: A master of the martial arts Delin's foe's will surely fall at his poisned blade.
   Bone manipulate: Manipulate bones to create items, creatures, can also manipulate opponents bones. For example, can use bone wall bones to create bone dragon.

(http://www.screenshotdumpster.com/view/m7Gbd54268/04_wizard)

« on: March 22, 2010, 08:45:04 pm »
okay thank u very much ill change the character to comply

« on: March 22, 2010, 03:46:48 am »
mkay thanx harakirinosaru

« on: March 22, 2010, 02:30:27 am »
are you supposed to post about the story or is someone else supposed to do that i mean can anyone do it or are there certain people P.S. OCC: should i change anything about the character

« on: March 22, 2010, 01:53:46 am »
Im srry can u tell me what rules are broken ill change my character to comply

« on: March 21, 2010, 10:37:30 pm »
Mkay ill take the poisoned sword im srry fer da confusion first RPG

« on: March 21, 2010, 10:13:31 pm »
Character Name: Delin
Race: Skeleton
Element: Death
Appearance: Delin is a 7ft lean man in a completely purple robe. He constantly has his vultures next to him. Without his robe he is a handsome man
he can transform into the form of a hideous skeleton
Background: He was abandoned on the Uncharted Shores and grew up alone. At the age of 15 he was recruted by scorpia to be taught the ways of the death wizard. he is now a full wizard and is searching for something to do.
Belongings: His blade, poisoned, and his vultures and robe
Abilities
  Boneyard: Delin summons an army of skeleton warriors to come to his aid the more there are the less strong each of them is.
  Plauge: A sudden poison appears inside Delin's foe's.
  Bonewall: A Wall made of bones  whenever a person dies nearby, it rips their skeleton from their body and adds it to it's mass. The size of the original wall is determined by the amount of bodies in the ground.
  Sword combat: A master of the martial arts Delin's foe's will surely fall at his poisned blade.
   Bone Dragon: Summons his Death Nymph to take Care of his opponents. Can also ride Nymph for aerial combat or travel.

(http://www.screenshotdumpster.com/view/m7Gbd54268/04_wizard)

Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224]
anything
blarg: