*Author

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg397919#msg397919
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2011, 03:45:51 pm »
Got an old Fire Stall layin around?

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dm 7dm 7do 7do 7do 7do 7do 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 8pq

It's a deckout so if that ain't your thing move along.  It won't work unupped but has a great EM rate (over a small sample) as shown.

Tips:  Momentum'd Fire Eaters (with 7 health) are a problem cuz they'll either take a 20-quanta bolt or two spells to take down.  AI generally momentums otys first, but even so you'll want to rage FEs before they get momentum'd when possible early.  Deflags are for Titans.  Ignore otys and armagios.  If you have healing out it may make sense to wait a few turns and double firestorm rather than wasting bolts/rage on individuals.
God, I hate this bastard.. 3 early Unstoppable Firemasters and 3/4 early Explosions on my healing forced me to double-Firestorm -and- waste Elixir and Lance on the remaining big Firemasters. He never stopped using Unstoppable on Firemasters after that because the only Oty he drew died to double-Firestorm. I don't draw much healing and stay around 5-20 HP as he draws 2 Titans in a row.. luckily I had both my Explosions.

At this point I'm low on CC left in my deck, but luckily I have a lot of :fire for remaining Lances. Firestorm two more Firemasters, one which is Unstoppable, Elixir it, then Lance the next one once it becomes Unstoppable too. He Explodes my SoG, leaving me with one Sanc against his next Firemaster which I lance. Then comes two more.. and weirdly he plays Unstoppable on Armagio instead of the Oty he has out. I lance another one and finally he starts drawing Otys as I finally start drawing more healing. Unfortunately I keep drawing quanta while he's getting more Firemasters, but finally we see Unstoppable on an Oty. It's hurting badly, but another Lance saves me from the biggest Firemaster and I win by deckout with one turn to spare.

To summarise, if a horrible start like that ends in a win, it's a solid deck.

Second attempt (yeah, I spin this bastard a lot) was an easy EM. I did bring a Miracle and 2 pends, but it wasn't needed. Was close to needing it though, in which case it would've saved my bacon.

Third attempt (sigh) was a loss. Not enough CC drawn.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Holokausti

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Holokausti is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg400524#msg400524
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2011, 07:54:32 am »
4sa 4sa 55p 55p 592 5f3 5f3 5if 5if 5if 5lm 621 621 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 7q5 7q5 7t9 7t9 80h 8pj

Beat him with this. Quite a lot of unupped cards (and Sanctuary instead of SoG) but didn't matter too much. I didn't get quints before turn 15 or so, so I decided to play Fire Spectre unquinted. Was surprised when he didn't Firestorm it the very instant I played it, even though he had this one card in hand which he hadn't used. Quinted the spectre and then played another Mind Flayer. Right after that, the Firestorm arrived. Maybe I got lucky or AI doesn't play Firestorm usually, unless  there's a set number of creatures on opponent's field.

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg400535#msg400535
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2011, 08:45:12 am »
AI usually doesn't play Firestorm if there are <3 creatures on the field.
I've seen it use Firestorm on two creatures in some occasions however, maybe if it's hand is full or if he can wipe out some hard hitters, but usually it's 3+.

Otyughs love unquinted Fire Spirits though ;)

Mataza

Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg401076#msg401076
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2011, 12:35:43 pm »
I made a mistake here. As you can obviously see on my screenshot, I used the variant with sanctuaries.

snip

V2: Yes it really Has Holy light xP
55q 55q 55q 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pl

and won 5 out of 10. trainer Matches Vs Graviton.
The Holy light is a lot cheaper then Sanct.
Can keep your oty alive trough a Early Game Gravity Pull, and also works as the healing you need to survive the titan.

So i went up against The real thing.

I lost.. =/ so no screeny
And I won with it. Props to this deck, at least for me it worked. And it felt quite good while doing so. I´d say the only 2 ways you will possibly lose with it is if you get gravity pulled or firestormed early or if he explodes the few pends you have.
But Graviton has only 2 of either cc and only 4 total explosions.
For a totally unupped FG deck this is one of the best I have tried yet. I never was even close to losing, unlike with any of the phase shield/fire bolt variants that are recommended for every third FG or so.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg401616#msg401616
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2011, 02:16:13 pm »
snip

V2: Yes it really Has Holy light xP
55q 55q 55q 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pl

and won 5 out of 10. trainer Matches Vs Graviton.
The Holy light is a lot cheaper then Sanct.
Can keep your oty alive trough a Early Game Gravity Pull, and also works as the healing you need to survive the titan.

So i went up against The real thing.

I lost.. =/ so no screeny
And I won with it. Props to this deck, at least for me it worked. And it felt quite good while doing so. I´d say the only 2 ways you will possibly lose with it is if you get gravity pulled or firestormed early or if he explodes the few pends you have.
But Graviton has only 2 of either cc and only 4 total explosions.
For a totally unupped FG deck this is one of the best I have tried yet. I never was even close to losing, unlike with any of the phase shield/fire bolt variants that are recommended for every third FG or so.
I used a slight variant of this deck, and came extremely close:
55q 55q 55q 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lf 5lf 5lf 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 7jv 7jv 7jv 8pl

The main problem for me maintaining enough HP - I often topdecked a Holy Light just in order to keep me going, but I ended up burning through all 6 Holy Lights in my deck (5 to heal me, 1 to keep my GP'd Otyugh going).
Just tossing some ideas out there, but if you dislike Sancs, try using SoDs or SoGs instead (if you have them) - I had a lot of excess quantum and two Otyughs eating everything except for his Titan and Grav Shield, so better healing can be used.

Angelic_Dawn

Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg401794#msg401794
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2011, 09:21:17 pm »
*Insert Picture of Angelic's Nom nom deck*

I used a slight variant of this deck, and came extremely close:
55q 55q 55q 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lf 5lf 5lf 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 7jv 7jv 7jv 8pl

The main problem for me maintaining enough HP - I often topdecked a Holy Light just in order to keep me going, but I ended up burning through all 6 Holy Lights in my deck (5 to heal me, 1 to keep my GP'd Otyugh going).
Just tossing some ideas out there, but if you dislike Sancs, try using SoDs or SoGs instead (if you have them) - I had a lot of excess quantum and two Otyughs eating everything except for his Titan and Grav Shield, so better healing can be used.
Yeah I considered SoG's SoD & such, They are better for the concept, but i wanted to build it as a non rare non upgraded. So that the people that need the Oracle Spin Counter most, have another option.
 :)

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg401806#msg401806
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2011, 09:39:15 pm »
With SoD's becoming usable unupped soon, you'll do well to change to Light mark and Gravy pends/pillars. It'd likely be better than SoG due to Gravyton's Explosions. 24 HP is yummy :>
If you want to make a different version of the Holy Light variant and have rares, I'd consider more pends/pillars and some Miracles.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Mataza

Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg406927#msg406927
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2011, 08:10:07 am »
I feel responsible for misinforming this thread. Hopefully no biggie.
I played the sanct version actually, not the holy light one. (kinda obvious from my screenshot which contains a sanct)

V1
55q 55q 55q 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pl

So anyway.
I now tried out the actual Holy light version and Graviton pulled his Titan pretty early, against which Holy light cant do shit while Sancts might outheal it. Dunno, maybe a balance between sancts and holy lights is overall better? I´m hitting the trainer for now.

Edit:
So far the sanct version went 5/5 for me.
The Holy Light version only went 3 wins/7losses.

In my opinion Otyughs lend themselves to a controlling play style(or stalling if you so want). This fits a lot better with Sanctuaries than with Holy lights, simply because Sancts are perms. Playing with Holy light felt more like a rush deck with 140-160 hp.
And keep in mind, Holy lights can´t always rescue your Oty. Especially before you cleared the field, when it matters the most.

Ironically, the Sanctuaries saved me exactly 2 times where Holy lights would never have saved me.
1. Graviton got an early Titan out and I barely managed to outheal it at around 20 hp. Two rounds (14 HP) later I had the field clear of monster. Some 7 turns later I won.
2. I had only 3-4 Pillars but 5 sancts on hand. After the first explosion against a pillar I played sancts to take the explosions for my pillars. And he did draw 2 more explosions.

Overall I feel that Holy light doesn´t pack enough of a punch for 1 card.  10 HP for 1 :light is pretty good. But 10 HP for 1 card isn´t.

BugSlayer

Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg415866#msg415866
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2011, 04:12:45 am »
V1
55q 55q 55q 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pl

Very good deck

If you have any Improved Miracles, use V1 and remove two sancts for each miracle you have. Replace each pair of sancts with 1 miracle and 1 holy light. One turn before the kill, play the miracle if you have it (damage is slow, so chances are good that you will), then on the turn you kill, use holy light for the EM.

Offline Polari

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Polari is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg417997#msg417997
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2011, 04:27:39 pm »
This one earned me an EM. The numbers might not be perfect but it's a solid plan.

5lc 74a 74a 74a 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7la 7la 7la 7la 7la 7la 7la 7la 7la 7la 8pl

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg426005#msg426005
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2011, 01:25:26 am »
744 744 74a 74a 74a 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k2 7k2 7k2 8pq

Offline chum3

• Reputation Power: 4
  • chum3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg429121#msg429121
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2011, 07:11:54 am »
744 744 74a 74a 74a 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k2 7k2 7k2 8pq

Used today. Worked like a charm.

blarg: Higurashi,Holokausti,Mataza,Zblader,Angelic_Dawn,BugSlayer,Polari,majofa,chum3