*Author

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg350085#msg350085
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2011, 06:24:19 pm »
Wow 4 times I fought Graviton with the deck in OP and not 1 win

Offline Bonestorm

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bonestorm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • This is not the end.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of Short Story Competition - Draconic Guardians
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg351721#msg351721
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 03:14:20 pm »
Yeah OP deck is quite slow damage, I got loboman out quick but spectre out about midway through deck (actually the quint i was waiting for), it ended on 24 attack and I scraped it. Granted only first time using it but won with a turn to spare. Avenger's +Eternity (+ 2nd PA as eternity is paramount of PC prio?) seems legit to give you all the time you need chargers/titan permitting (i.e. will surely win more in long run?)

Offline Dwerg

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Dwerg is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • A fool sees not the same tree a wise man sees
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg358649#msg358649
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2011, 07:41:26 am »
that's what I got trying majofa's deck out
edit: actually I took off one mindflayer, and well that's what made me lose since I decked out due to 1hp left XD
He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg361689#msg361689
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2011, 09:49:03 am »
Code: [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vn 4vn 55p 55p 592 5f3 5f3 5if 5if 5if 5lm 5lm 5lm 5rl 5rl 5up 5up 621 621 621Tested this in the trainer. I locked him down, but couldn't quite kill him.

So an unupped rainbow could have a chance, maybe a fatter version like this:

4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vn 4vn 55p 55p 592 592 5fa 5fa 5if 5if 5if 5lm 5lm 5lm 5rl 5rl 5rl 5up 5up 5up 621 621 621Graviton only has two Gravity Shields, so if you can steal both Golems can work.

Come on, if we can find an unupped counter for Hermes, surely we can find one for Graviton?
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg362006#msg362006
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2011, 08:45:18 pm »
Hermes doesn't have unstoppable creatures.

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg362459#msg362459
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 06:46:47 pm »
Got an old Fire Stall layin around?

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dm 7dm 7do 7do 7do 7do 7do 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 8pq

It's a deckout so if that ain't your thing move along.  It won't work unupped but has a great EM rate (over a small sample) as shown.

Tips:  Momentum'd Fire Eaters (with 7 health) are a problem cuz they'll either take a 20-quanta bolt or two spells to take down.  AI generally momentums otys first, but even so you'll want to rage FEs before they get momentum'd when possible early.  Deflags are for Titans.  Ignore otys and armagios.  If you have healing out it may make sense to wait a few turns and double firestorm rather than wasting bolts/rage on individuals.

Offline Bhlewos

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Cautiously returning to the game
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg366953#msg366953
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2011, 09:26:24 am »
After a frustrating loss using the deck in the OP, I made this one in the Trainer:

6rq 6rq 6rq 6ug 6ug 6ug 80b 80b 80e 80e 80e 80e 80h 80h 80h 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pj

Pretty straightforward. One Purple Nymph with SoR and Quint is usually all you need, I just put three in there to increase the chances of getting one. Only play a second if you really need to. Save at least one SoR for the TU'd Firemaster! Once you copy it over, SoR and Quint it so you can grow without :fire quanta.

Couldn't find a way to fit PC in there, unfortunately, so if he gets the Titan out EM is impossible. Maybe a trio with fire could be possible, with a couple of explosions.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg367965#msg367965
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2011, 06:53:34 pm »
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 74a 74d 75m 75m 75m 77d 77d 7dm 7dm 7jv 7n0 7n7 7tb 80a 8ps

Buff 1 Scarab and start chewing on his creatures before he can get rushy. Order to eat: Otyugh>Charger>Firemaster>Armagio. The lone Gravity Force is to either use on one of his creatures to bring it to chewing level or to lure away to another scarab in case he gets 1 of his 2 Gravity Forces

Artea

Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg368210#msg368210
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2011, 07:49:34 am »
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 74a 74d 75m 75m 75m 77d 77d 7dm 7dm 7jv 7n0 7n7 7tb 80a 8ps

Buff 1 Scarab and start chewing on his creatures before he can get rushy. Order to eat: Otyugh>Charger>Firemaster>Armagio. The lone Gravity Force is to either use on one of his creatures to bring it to chewing level or to lure away to another scarab in case he gets 1 of his 2 Gravity Forces
That deck idea is nomtastic :D I made a few changes to it after some time testing it in the trainer. I think this version is a bit more stable:

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6u2 6u2 71a 744 744 744 744 77d 77d 77d 77d 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dm 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7tb 80a 80a 8ps

Getting familiar with it in the trainer is highly recommended. There are all sorts of weird little combos to pull off depending on your draws, and many times winning will depend on whether or not you can make the right decision.

2 buff scarabs is enough to keep up with his creatures if he didn't get a huge headstart. Be smart about it when you play your 3rd scarab. You don't want to trigger his firestorm if it will take away your field control. Sometimes he will firestorm with less than 3 scarabs out. It seems to be when he gets to around 110 hp (maybe 120 hp trigger like Gemini?).

Your healing sucks, so keeping his damage down is always priority #1. I usually eat chargers and firemasters before otys. Often, you'll have to skip eating otys entirely and save your gravity quanta for the damage dealers. For this reason, it's usually a bad idea to play extra scarabs if you can't buff them.

The thunderbolts are for elite chargers when you're really low on gravity quanta, or when he's spamming creatures and you can't eat them fast enough. In select cases they may be used to bolt creatures down to nomming level if your scarab is small and you're absolutely desperate to raise its hp.

If your superstar scarab gets grav pulled and you need to keep it alive, priortize eating unmomentumed firemasters. Consider doing it in advance if you only have 1 fat scarab on the field. Provided it doesn't come out early game, grav pull isn't as devastating as you might think. It's actually kind of rare for a buff scarab to die to pull when you have the field under control.

Early game titans should be exploded as soon as possible. The damage is just too much for you to keep up. Mid-game you can sometimes explode his shield before his titan if you have his field cleared of damage and have enough hp to tank the titan till victory. If you're in doubt, go for the permanent he doesn't have backup copies of (he only has 2 shields and 2 titans).

If he has no otys on the field early game, play your first scarab unbuffed. This will draw out a gravity pull if he has one and save you from wasting a heavy armor. You need to wait a turn anyways before your scarab can start eating.

The scarabs may be left unupped without lowering your win % too much.

Offline Bonestorm

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bonestorm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • This is not the end.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of Short Story Competition - Draconic Guardians
Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg383026#msg383026
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2011, 07:55:36 am »

That deck idea is nomtastic :D
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,24592.msg377887#msg377887 Rawr. Should've known TFO would post this after I brought it up in kong.

I like some of the changes you made modifying for Graviton, although 2X Thunderbolt > Shockwave, oty/charger can take a shockwave and 2 :aether is more than acceptable. Good call with towers > pends - you have to eat a lot vs Graviton. The tips you made are handy - deck is very fun to play i'd definitely recommend it :D.

Artea

Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg383507#msg383507
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2011, 04:30:27 pm »
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,24592.msg377887#msg377887 Rawr. Should've known TFO would post this after I brought it up in kong.

I like some of the changes you made modifying for Graviton, although 2X Thunderbolt > Shockwave, oty/charger can take a shockwave and 2 :aether is more than acceptable. Good call with towers > pends - you have to eat a lot vs Graviton. The tips you made are handy - deck is very fun to play i'd definitely recommend it :D.
Oh, that's where it came from heh, I completely agree with the -shockwave, + thunderbolt. I went back and playtested it some more. Decided to bump the # of explosions up to 4 due to the length of the games and the fact that early game titan spells doom if you can't draw explodes in time. Also swapped a chaos power for heavy armor to boost the draw %. I'm a little unsure of the -druidic staff + arsenic, but it's worked out so far and I do think the extra speed the arsenic gives outweighs the healing from the staff.

I've updated my previous post with the changes.

My win/loss ratio with this thing has been around 2:1. Not exactly a perfect counter, but at least you win more than you lose :D

Angelic_Dawn

Re: Oracle : Graviton https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9599.msg385063#msg385063
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2011, 05:54:40 pm »
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4vd 4vd 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 621 621 621 621 621 621
I Tried this and a version of my own making against trainer.

Both 10 times.
Basic Dem&Dragons.                   3win/7Losses  (the Anitmattering is a bit lacking, as there are only 2(4for FG's Chargers in his deck, beyond that it works ok =) as you can also AM Firemasters tho ess efficiently)
Dem and Dragons +1Demon -1Quint 4win/6Losses (and feels more consistant you dont have energy for more Quints anyway & Having an early demon is important.)

And decided to experiment a bit on my own to try and make a totaly non-rare unupped Graviton killer.
with some Blessed otyugh's

Presenting:    Dawn of the Nom-Nom's.

V1 & V2
In the 10 games try out. v2 won 5/lost 5.
V1 Was a bit screwed by the PermControl in the games it played by having them show up a lot sooner then i had expected. As well as early Gravity pulls, which really should not've happend as often as it did.
As well as a bit low on white to play the Sancts early enough some times.

V1
55q 55q 55q 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pl

Blessed momentumed Otyugh = Clear the total field (even including Armagio's in the end)
And is unkillable in turn, except by the single (2x for FG) copy of Gravity pull. And late game that only helps you in stead of harms you as a nice shield.
And kill Condition all in one.
Sanct = There for the Healing/Defence i think mostly Any FG deck needs. And because if he happens to draw Titan, you need healing as you cant eat it :/

So due to the bad score it gained in the 10 trails i played i decided a diffrent version. (won 2 out of 10)

V2: Yes it really Has Holy light xP
55q 55q 55q 55r 55r 55r 55r 55r 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 8pl

and won 5 out of 10. trainer Matches Vs Graviton.
The Holy light is a lot cheaper then Sanct.
Can keep your oty alive trough a Early Game Gravity Pull, and also works as the healing you need to survive the titan.

So i went up against The real thing.

I lost.. =/ so no screeny

But...  i post it here anyway. as i think it has a very nice basis to become a unupped/non-rare Deck that works very nice vs Graviton with some Tweaks by some Crafty Forum browsing player.

Well that and im currently to lazy to try more at building it for now.
Maybe later =)

~Angel

Ps:I Have 7 screenies from the 7 times V1+V2 won Vs Trainer Graviton (out of 20) if anyone requires them as examples the concept can truly win on a repeated basis.

anything
blarg: kevkev60614,Bhlewos,TheForbiddenOracle,Artea,Bonestorm,Angelic_Dawn