*Author

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg441897#msg441897
« Reply #240 on: December 23, 2011, 08:09:32 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4tb 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i9 5i9 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5on 5on 8pr

+shockwave, +water pillar, +freeze, +freeze.

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg442163#msg442163
« Reply #241 on: December 24, 2011, 03:40:15 pm »
First new deck in more than a week!

5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5id 5id 5id 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ih 5ih 5ih 8pp

Rather uninteresting mono-water deck, although it does have flooding. The oracle card was Ice Bolt,

3x mark, Dexterity, 175 HP.

Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg442476#msg442476
« Reply #242 on: December 26, 2011, 02:07:12 am »
When did I get 3 fire lances?
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5f7 5f7 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dm 7dm 7dn 7dn 7dn 7n0 8pr

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg442745#msg442745
« Reply #243 on: December 27, 2011, 06:49:35 am »
4vl 4vl 58o 58o 590 590 590 595 595 595 595 5if 5lm 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 6u5 74f 74f 778 778 778 77g 77g 7ah 7dq 7t9 8pj

tried to build off a scrambled shriekers deck, but I wanted to add BH.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg443245#msg443245
« Reply #244 on: December 29, 2011, 07:40:47 am »
So boring...
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5of 5ol 5on 5on 5on 5on 5on 5on 5oo 5oo 5oo 8pr

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg443683#msg443683
« Reply #245 on: December 30, 2011, 11:30:10 pm »
55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 561 561 561 561 561 562 562 562 562 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5on 5on 5on 8pr

Nothing much to see here.

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg444011#msg444011
« Reply #246 on: December 31, 2011, 09:13:17 pm »
I dont feel like posting the deck image, but oracle card was skeleton.
So, I made a sort of rainbow deck... Skeletons, Rewinds, Fate Eggs, quantum pillars, and some PC. Its doing better than I thought it would. 9-4 :D

EDIT: I changed my mind... here is the version being tested again AI3 now:
4sa 4ta 52m 52m 52m 52m 52m 52m 5og 5og 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ri 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 7t9 7t9 8ps
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg444342#msg444342
« Reply #247 on: January 02, 2012, 04:43:12 am »
Hope whoever fights this finds it fun.
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u0 6u0 6u0 6u0 6u0 7k2 8pq

Offline mwaetht

• Reputation Power: 5
  • mwaetht is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg444345#msg444345
« Reply #248 on: January 02, 2012, 04:49:20 am »
That's 34 cards.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg444361#msg444361
« Reply #249 on: January 02, 2012, 05:15:23 am »
That's 34 cards.
Goshdarnit, my bad. Add in another Quantum pillar with your imagination.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg444562#msg444562
« Reply #250 on: January 02, 2012, 09:28:10 pm »
61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61s 61s 61s 61s 61s 61s 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61u 61v 61v 61v 61v 61v 61v 8pu

This should get me at least 1 win.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg444970#msg444970
« Reply #251 on: January 03, 2012, 11:59:44 pm »
Finally level 54! Only took forever!
61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61r 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61u 80a 80b 80b 80g 8pu

blarg: furballdn,mesaprotector,gocubbies1212