*Author

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg438773#msg438773
« Reply #228 on: December 15, 2011, 02:18:27 am »
furballdn, you better keep posting in this thread, or I'll be the only one left. :P
Sorry about that :P
these days, the only real fun I get is seeing what arena deck to put up. I've gotten deflag today, and I saw that my firestall was still doing pretty well, so I decided to keep it up.

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg438973#msg438973
« Reply #229 on: December 15, 2011, 07:20:02 pm »
Decided to celebrate winning my sixth pharaoh with... a pharaoh deck. :D

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4ta 4ta 4ta 4ta 4ta 4ta 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55p 55p 55q 55q 55q 55s 55s 55v 55v 55v 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 8ps

Dexterity, 2x mark, 200 HP. I wanted to use accelerations instead of BH, but the stupid AI uses accel on pharaohs as soon as it plays them. :P

The deck is 2-0 so far.
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg439091#msg439091
« Reply #230 on: December 16, 2011, 01:05:43 am »
4t4 4t4 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58s 590 590 590 590 593 593 593 593 5rk 5rk 5rk 77a 77a 77g 77g 77j 8ps

deck based off of Seism. 2x mark 195 hp. card was earthquake.

Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg439222#msg439222
« Reply #231 on: December 16, 2011, 02:45:22 pm »
Welp, I was going to start contributing to this thread more, but since the card I got after the Nightmare was a Emerald Shield...

I don't have high hopes for this one.  :(

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg439896#msg439896
« Reply #232 on: December 18, 2011, 01:23:52 am »
I left my arena deck up from yesterday which had dropped out at 2-3... and it came back and got four more wins! Well it's out now, so anyway:

5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oo 5oo 5oo 5pu 5pu 5pu 61u 61u 61u 61u 61u 7oe 7oe 7oe 808 808 808 808 808 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80s 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu

Wings/Recluse, :aether version. The deck clobbered me in testing, but my unusual submissions tend not to do as well.
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg439900#msg439900
« Reply #233 on: December 18, 2011, 01:28:52 am »
Got light pendulum, and Onizuka told me to make firestall.
Code: [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f5 5f5 5f5 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f7 5f7 5f7 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq
mark of :fire x2 200hp dexterity.
Again!

shadowcast

Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg439990#msg439990
« Reply #234 on: December 18, 2011, 09:21:44 am »
Got Hourglass for my oracle card so decided to throw up a fully upped SPlat and see what happens.  No idea how well it might do, but considering this is a variation of my primary farming deck, it should hold its own.
6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 6rt 74a 74a 74a 74a 74a 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 8pl

140 HP
60 Upped
2x Mark
2x Draw

The ? are SoSa obviously.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg440184#msg440184
« Reply #235 on: December 19, 2011, 01:21:44 am »
I have no ideas...
4tb 4tb 4tb 4tb 4tb 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5ol 5ol 5on 5on 5on 5on 5on 5on 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 8pr

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg440457#msg440457
« Reply #236 on: December 19, 2011, 08:39:47 pm »
4t5 4t5 4t5 4t5 4t5 4t5 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 8pr

STOP GIVING ME WEAPONS AS CARDS.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg440860#msg440860
« Reply #237 on: December 20, 2011, 08:00:10 pm »
5c2 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 713 713 745 77a 77a 77a 77g 77g 7ah 7dq 7gv 7k1 7n8 7n8 7q5 7t9 7t9 80g 8pm

First attempt at making a PSNbow, but then I stuck in 5 QTs. Basically I tried to build an earth based rainbow using all the upped cards I have.

ashashin

Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg440900#msg440900
« Reply #238 on: December 20, 2011, 09:07:27 pm »
made this random deck for my friend
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 52p 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i9 5ia 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5io 5rk 624 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s1 74f 7dm 7gp 7k1 7n6 8pp

card: nymph's tears (3 are actually upped)
??? is sose
145 hp, 20 upps, double mark, dexterity
so far 4 wins, 1 loss

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: What deck did you submit today? ( Gold ) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28474.msg441725#msg441725
« Reply #239 on: December 23, 2011, 03:09:49 am »
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bt 5bt 5c4 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5on 5on 5on 8pr

blarg: mesaprotector,furballdn,shadowcast,ashashin