*Author

Offline xsindomanx

• Reputation Power: 4
  • xsindomanx is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Would you lose or win when facing yourself in the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33160.msg418609#msg418609
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 05:25:20 pm »
I usually try to make my decks as much anti-rush as possible, but I use a speedbow farming gold myself, so...
I can't even win if I want to  :'(
Fire guild member

Offline Picheleiro

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Picheleiro is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Engrish scholar
Re: Would you lose or win when facing yourself in the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33160.msg418650#msg418650
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2011, 07:03:48 pm »
Cant say. I make my decks at the moment so results may vary.

But usully they are so improvised than i can beat them with high probabilities.

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Would you lose or win when facing yourself in the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33160.msg418657#msg418657
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2011, 07:13:18 pm »
I would try to win, but if i couldn't, oh well i still get cash  :P
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Would you lose or win when facing yourself in the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33160.msg418824#msg418824
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 01:01:54 am »
Hmmm. Now with rating I don't know, I sure would like to give my deck double points.

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Would you lose or win when facing yourself in the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33160.msg418857#msg418857
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 02:21:34 am »
If it's a relic farm or a half-serious deck, then I'll try to win.
If it's a completely serious deck I'll forfeit. The chances that I'll win are very low, and if it's a serious deck, then it has a chance at the Top 10.
Somehow still around, somewhat

ax1997

Re: Would you lose or win when facing yourself in the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33160.msg421470#msg421470
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2011, 03:36:40 pm »
I'd win, much more :electrum than letting my deck win

anything
blarg: