*Author

Offline GhaladhTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Ghaladh is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Restless Element
To all the active players in the Arena. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58923.msg1197171#msg1197171
« on: July 17, 2015, 02:19:13 pm »
As we all know there are only a few effective deck that work in the Platinum arena. That's because those decks are designed to stand against AI driven decks that enjoy the benefits of Dexterity, Double or Triple Mark and a great amount of HP; you can try other kind of decks, but most of the times you will be ineffective. At the end, all we have available are those 5 - 6 decks and their variation, leaving very little room to creativity.

Alas, this reduces the amount of fun we have while farming Platinum. I've been seeing very little effort by the players to be creative in the creation of their arena decks and that's quite annoying. Why? Because while as an active player I don't have much range of choices regarding the decks I can use in Platinum, you have the assets of Dexterity, Double or Triple Mark, great HP amount, yet you banally keep creating the same decks over and over. Shame on you guys!

It's all Pestal, Sob Air Rush, Denial... always the usual boring stuff! All of the advantages and instruments to create something unusual and fun and you can come out with only 2 or 3 ideas? There is really no practical advantage to create an unbeatable deck, because no one really cares about the top decks in the Arena and the amount of electrum you gather is nothing compared to what you can make in a few minutes of active playing.

Kudos to those (few) players who dare to try something different. Thanks!

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: To all the active players in the Arena. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58923.msg1197172#msg1197172
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 02:24:38 pm »
I've been seeing very little effort by the players to be creative in the creation of their arena decks and that's quite annoying.
Give me a few examples.
Most people have tried/have seen others try to do unique stuff.
If it works it won't be creative anymore very soon. If it doesnt work, you're not going to put that up again.
I have to add that most stuff simply doesnt work, and goes 2-4 or something.
I noticed that those kinds of decks usually only get downvotes (probably because it only won with luck).
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: To all the active players in the Arena. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58923.msg1197175#msg1197175
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 02:35:47 pm »
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I have proof against everything you said there.

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/platinum-league-decks/iancudorinmarian%27s-plat-decks/

^The decks I'm building for arena. Also, there are plenty of people who really do a lot of effort in building their arena decks, jcj comes to mind.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58u 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u9 71b 71b 74b 7ak 7do 7gq 7h2 7k2 7k6 7k6 7n5 7n5 7q5 7q5 7q8 80h 80h 816 8pj

^That's my personal plat grinder.

Also, if you've only seen those decks you listed, that means you aren't playing enough...like, seriously. I've seen tons of interesting decks out there. Synergies I haven't even thought of.

Do some research before trying to generalize. kthxbye

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: To all the active players in the Arena. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58923.msg1197185#msg1197185
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 04:32:09 pm »
not all of us build the boring decks I personally only build a deck for the arena if I can build an unusual deck, what drives people to build these boring decks is the drive to achieve number 1 when you get into platinum arena the odds are you will see the draw. Another key reason is there are very few interesting decks the ai can actually play, there is still money earned from a deck sticking around for a long time and for some of us it is the main source of income we get as the grind is inanely boring when you've been around a long time.
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

• Restless Element
Re: To all the active players in the Arena. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58923.msg1197186#msg1197186
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 05:03:41 pm »
I'd say that about 4,000 matches in the Platinum arena gives me the right to have an informed opinion. Not as much as most of you did, but I'd say that it's more than enough to state that I know of what I am talking about. You want example?

Here is a sequence of matches I am having. In pink the original decks, in grey the usual boring stuff.

1) Player: Ides Usher - Deck : Mono Dark - SoV + Vamps. - How original... -__-
2) Fluttershaun - Quanta denial - yeah, I don't see many of those around... -__-
3) lewis therin thelamon - Mono water SoPa - not particularly original but at least something different from the usual.
4) lim-dul - weird Rushbow with FFQueen - that was odd and fun!
5) adsr - PDial - putting a Plat farming deck as Plat deck? Are those all of the cards he has? booooh
6) Krazieorc - Scarab + Catapult - not very effective, but underused combo. The AI sacrificed the Pharao lol!
7) Fist can be a verb 2 - Quanta denial + Dune Scorpions - it doesn't make any sense, a deck that prevents you from doing stuff with an added effect that takes advantage of you doing stuff. Never the less, Quanta denial was the main and only strategy.
8 ) Mathematistic - Speed Poison - yawn...
9) Tarakx - Fire Stall with Miracle - yeah, I surrender.
10) Zelnaught - EQ/tsunami + SoPa - Powering your creatures while your opponent can's do nothing. No one really thought about it... -__-
11) Giordo94 - SoV - Mono Dark - SoV + Vamps + Pests - Wow, never saw that before...
12) angellord - Mono Aether (Psion + SoW) - nice, a Silver farming deck in Platinum. Boring, but at least you had the decency of giving me a easy win.
13) popoklaus - Mono Fire Rush - lol
14) Kaw Bawlz - Mono White stall - yeah, very impressive. I surrender before boredom kills me. I already know I am going to deck out, so...
15) treebeard xiii - odd Entropy dominant Rushbow - fun and original!
16) humakth - SoB Air with Elite FF to aliment UG. - Not very smart, since you are going to kill your own creatures but you tried to be original.
17) lowell00 - Overdrive and Gravity pull on Vodoo dolls - weird and fun. OK, kudos.
18 ) Gregus - Speed Poison - didn't I see that one already? yeah, he added SoPa... a hint of variation is not enough though.
19) XxKitsunexX - Pdial - ...
20) Wafeul - Rushbow - Rushbows are not truly original, but they have so many variation, so they are never boring.
21) weitsoO6p (do people take random letters and numbers and put them in a row to decide their nickname? XD) - Multistrategy Rushbow - totally unpredictable. I literally had no idea of what was going to happen next. I was scared to press the spacebar :-D. Kudos.
22) 201312345 - pure Steam Machine - ...
23) demajao815 - duo Darkness/Air SoB deck - meh
24) yo6mm - Shard Golem - underused but fun.
25) dunkelheit - SoB ImmoRush - ...
26) beldrune - monowater - a noob deck in Platinum?
27) hcirtamehc (seriously guys, how do you choose your nicknames?) - SoFo Overdrive - -__-
28 ) vagman13 - Pestal, but with Mitosis instead of Fractal, so that you can also heal yourself with Bond while annoying the opponent - -_-
29) [sky] - Scarab Swarm + stuff - ineffective and poorly thought, but different at least.
30) YOLO420PRAISEIT - Voodoo Rage - noob deck.
31) bladedwarbler - Rushbow + Life healing - nice
32) kakaze - mono-darkness Pests + Vamps - I feel like I want to cry
33) laka - mono-darkness Pests + Dragons - I am crying now
34) jacodebeer - Ghostmare - this man is specialized in annoying me. If it's not Ghostmare it's Pestal or PDial. Man, try to find something else...
35) ikolev - mono-time - he has Time nymphs and wanted us to know. No strategy whatsoever, he just wanted to show Nymphs. Oh and GotP too.
36) virtualchoirboy - mono-entropy - lol
37) ma - SoFo Acceleration - woah, so much originality might kill me...
38) warrixII - FFQueen SoB - SoB, SoB everywhere! I love the FFQueen, but still...
39) Physsion - surely something with Darkness :-D - I don't know, you read "Physsion", I read "don't even try". Default pink to him.
40) stewmanchu - Firestall with Miracle - -__-
41) gigiopigio - a verypoorly planned (or unlucky) mono fire- ...
42) geruto - Quanta denial - my favorite kind of annoyance
43) keanu94 - Mindgate Rainbow - Killed by my own strategy? That was... frustratingly fun
44) devilman337 - Nymphs deck (I define it "show off" deck) full of Steals - was that meant to impress me? XD lol, better luck next time
45) Pigeon74 - Aether SoW with Sanctuary - ...
46) Foraker86 - SoW Flying Morning Star + Miracle - a boring idea applied in a new way. Meh, but I see the attempt to be original. Miracle should be banned from the game.
47) Newbiecakes - SoPa + something - I don't know, since I was using PDial, I quit after the 6th Purify. Pink, to be fair.
48) Tampon - SoPa Warden - cool.
49) Aneninen - 1HP Firestall
50) Galley - VaderBoW? - fun

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I have proof against everything you said there.

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/platinum-league-decks/iancudorinmarian%27s-plat-decks/

^The decks I'm building for arena. Also, there are plenty of people who really do a lot of effort in building their arena decks, jcj comes to mind.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58u 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u9 71b 71b 74b 7ak 7do 7gq 7h2 7k2 7k6 7k6 7n5 7n5 7q5 7q5 7q8 80h 80h 816 8pj

^That's my personal plat grinder.

Also, if you've only seen those decks you listed, that means you aren't playing enough...like, seriously. I've seen tons of interesting decks out there. Synergies I haven't even thought of.

Your deck doesn't prove anything. Sorry to disappoint YOU. How boring, the usual guy that says "I have more experience than you, thus I am right, you are wrong" because experience makes his opinion unquestionable, saving him from the need to bring anything significant to the debate beside his huge ego...  -__-.

I HAVE proofs and I just gave them to you. My message is addressed to all of those that are not highlighted in pink. You show originality. Thanks. The majority doesn't, hence my message. Now, I showed you a list with 50 games... care to add something significant to the argument?

Most people have tried/have seen others try to do unique stuff.
If it works it won't be creative anymore very soon. If it doesnt work, you're not going to put that up again.
I have to add that most stuff simply doesnt work, and goes 2-4 or something.
I noticed that those kinds of decks usually only get downvotes (probably because it only won with luck).
You have some good points here, yet I saw original decks that worked. If they don't work ALL the times whatever. What do you have to gain by an unbeatable deck?

not all of us build the boring decks I personally only build a deck for the arena if I can build an unusual deck, what drives people to build these boring decks is the drive to achieve number 1 when you get into platinum arena the odds are you will see the draw. Another key reason is there are very few interesting decks the ai can actually play, there is still money earned from a deck sticking around for a long time and for some of us it is the main source of income we get as the grind is inanely boring when you've been around a long time.
Yeah it makes sense. I just hope to see the majority of players to have your same attitude as you.
P.S.: you are the number 15 in my list :-).
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 05:11:42 pm by Ghaladh »

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: To all the active players in the Arena. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58923.msg1197188#msg1197188
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 05:13:42 pm »
You didn't mention, but it seems like you were using PDials. Do people even try that in Plat? I mean, come on now... use Swallow and VDB too! :/
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

• Restless Element
Re: To all the active players in the Arena. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58923.msg1197189#msg1197189
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 05:22:17 pm »
You didn't mention, but it seems like you were using PDials. Do people even try that in Plat? I mean, come on now... use Swallow and VDB too! :/
Yeah, I was using PDial. It doesn't work as well as Swallow, but it has a great chance of EM, which is what I care the most while farming Platinum. It works just fine.  :)

Offline Cardplayer

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Cardplayer is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • An Elemental Guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: To all the active players in the Arena. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58923.msg1197190#msg1197190
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2015, 05:26:36 pm »
As a former Swallow user, I can attest to its beauty. Try it sometime! It's really fun.

I use PDials (we are currently in a very healthy and lovely relationship) because I think the game has something against me using Swallow now. (Too many games of terrible draw RNG, terrible quanta denial RNG, terrible upped rare spin RNG (how is this even a thing?)).
A player of cards, Elements cards that is.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: To all the active players in the Arena. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58923.msg1197191#msg1197191
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2015, 05:28:01 pm »
Soooo
You're using PDials to farm arena

And you complain people in arena aren't original enough

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhh........

EDIT:

let me have some lols while I'm here

I'd say that about 4,000 matches in the Platinum arena gives me the right to have an informed opinion.
How boring, the usual guy that says "I have more experience than you, thus I am right, you are wrong" because experience makes his opinion unquestionable, saving him from the need to bring anything significant to the debate beside his huge ego...  -__-.

Yeah bro, you keep rocking those contradictions
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 05:30:54 pm by Dm »

• Restless Element
Re: To all the active players in the Arena. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58923.msg1197192#msg1197192
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2015, 05:34:47 pm »
Soooo
You're using PDials to farm arena

And you complain people in arena aren't original enough

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhh........
I am talking about defense decks. As I wrote already (quoting myself) : "As we all know there are only a few effective deck that work in the Platinum arena. That's because those decks are designed to stand against AI driven decks that enjoy the benefits of Dexterity, Double or Triple Mark and a great amount of HP; you can try other kind of decks, but most of the times you will be ineffective. At the end, all we have available are those 5 - 6 decks and their variation, leaving very little room to creativity."

let me have some lols while I'm here

I'd say that about 4,000 matches in the Platinum arena gives me the right to have an informed opinion.
How boring, the usual guy that says "I have more experience than you, thus I am right, you are wrong" because experience makes his opinion unquestionable, saving him from the need to bring anything significant to the debate beside his huge ego...  -__-.

Yeah bro, you keep rocking those contradictions
I just answered to the insinuation that my lack of experience should prevent me from posting as in:

As like I was talking about something without knowing it. I brought proofs of what I was saying. No contradictions here.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: To all the active players in the Arena. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58923.msg1197193#msg1197193
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2015, 05:36:23 pm »
Dm has a point too xD

Tell me where I said this.

And yes, experience does matter. You listed games for one arena. There are 4. You listed games for 50 players out of 2000+ (4 arenas and still submitting). If that's not generalizing, then I don't know.

You creating this thread just makes me think you lost to some boring decks in arena and you're just posting your rage here.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: To all the active players in the Arena. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58923.msg1197194#msg1197194
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2015, 05:39:05 pm »
I am talking about defense decks. As I wrote already (quoting myself) : "As we all know there are only a few effective deck that work in the Platinum arena. That's because those decks are designed to stand against AI driven decks that enjoy the benefits of Dexterity, Double or Triple Mark and a great amount of HP; you can try other kind of decks, but most of the times you will be ineffective. At the end, all we have available are those 5 - 6 decks and their variation, leaving very little room to creativity."

So you can use what works, but they can't
Sorry man let me walk away from your hypocrisy since it's coming through
I mean god forbid people try to make money from arena.

And you can keep that angry bear stuff inside of you, there's no reason to go out of your way to say Iancudorinmarian has an inflated ego just because he disagreed with you.

By the way, I believe iancu is very very wrong and that he's ONE guy in a whole top 500 using different decks, so his post really is kind of meaningless, but you should probably keep your flame to yourself.

PS: If arena isn't being innovative why don't YOU move yourself a little and try to use other stuff to farm Plat? Trust me, it works, you just haven't thought of it yet. Instead of flaming in forum and crying about how only about 34% of arena uses "original" decks (what you listed isn't even original what the hell, it's just plain bad - by the way, this 34% comes from YOUR list) you can try changing your own deck. Who would've thought?

Spoiler for Hidden:

blarg: