*Author

Kuross

Things I've learned while playing Elements... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10608.msg130312#msg130312
« on: August 03, 2010, 04:46:50 pm »
I've been playing this game for a few months and have been pretty mum on the forums so I figured I'd try to get more postings in! Plus, I love the game and there are some things that I simply find amusing from time to time so I thought I'd post just a few and see if any others out there shared in said amusement or had others to share themselves.

*- If I have a ton of quanta, and my opponent has a Devourer, guarenteed that little pest will take the one, durn quanta I need.

*- Most aggrevating spin ever to get- first 2/3 of the same, upp'ed card on Half Blood with the last 3rd one being the un'upp'ed version.

*- When grinding FGs with different decks which work best on certain FGs and not so on others, expect to play against the ones that your deck won't do well against most often.

*- Make sure it's "Momentum" and not "Cremation" you're using when going to buff your one and only creature on the table.

*- If ever I need to grind for Vultures, Elder is the place to go.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Things I've learned while playing Elements... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10608.msg130313#msg130313
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 04:48:55 pm »
Yeah, the pests always takes the one quantum you need.

*- If ever I need to grind for Vultures, Elder is the place to go.
 :))

Something else I notice: In a deck with half pillars and half creatures, the pillars are always on the bottom >.>
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

kobisjeruk

Re: Things I've learned while playing Elements... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10608.msg130317#msg130317
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 04:56:57 pm »
i started switching to RoL/Hope FG grinder just because i'm sick of losing to Divine Glory with my usual EntBow control
2 weeks of RoL/Hoping and not a single DG
switched back and guess what, DG

Re: Things I've learned while playing Elements... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10608.msg130323#msg130323
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 05:14:28 pm »
Note to self:

Never use Pulverizers ability on itsself. Ive done this.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Things I've learned while playing Elements... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10608.msg130324#msg130324
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 05:18:50 pm »
Note to self:

Or use liquid shadow on a vampire.

guolin

Re: Things I've learned while playing Elements... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10608.msg130328#msg130328
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 05:32:24 pm »
Or using Steal on your own permanent. I was curious, okay? :))

Kuross

Re: Things I've learned while playing Elements... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10608.msg130346#msg130346
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 06:06:00 pm »
*- Dusk Shield: 80% of the time, you're hoping that the 50% only triggers 25%, but in reality the 50% seems like it triggers 90% of the time.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost online
Re: Things I've learned while playing Elements... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10608.msg130365#msg130365
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 06:29:55 pm »
I've done that before too. Really funny

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Things I've learned while playing Elements... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10608.msg130374#msg130374
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 06:38:53 pm »
Note to self:

i did this once :'(
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

smuglapse

Re: Things I've learned while playing Elements... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10608.msg130476#msg130476
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 09:46:03 pm »
*- Dusk Shield: 80% of the time, you're hoping that the 50% only triggers 25%, but in reality the 50% seems like it triggers 90% of the time.
Dusk Shield?  More like Musk Shield. (
)

Offline tallguy2241

• Reputation Power: 3
  • tallguy2241 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hello Darkness my old friend
Re: Things I've learned while playing Elements... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10608.msg130661#msg130661
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 01:24:38 am »

*- If I have a ton of quanta, and my opponent has a Devourer, guarenteed that little pest will take the one, durn quanta I need.

Conversely, my devourer never takes the one quantum I really need him to take.

You'll finally draw your dragon the turn AFTER your opponent plays his quinted Maxwell's Demon.

$$$man

Re: Things I've learned while playing Elements... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10608.msg130820#msg130820
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 04:26:29 am »
This actually won me a game once. I was using a 1.24 CC why bother variant and i was about to deck with 1 quinted destroyer and one normal one in my hand. so out of desperation i stole my own quantum TOWER. It gave me 2 aether quanta so i could fractal ftw.

blarg: