*Author

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Noob Diaries - How to Become Rich in 8 Hours https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11367.msg405982#msg405982
« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2011, 08:45:19 pm »
I suggest making Fire Lance Sudden Killer as soon as you get 500 score, and you start grinding FGs.
FLSK is almost useless against FG now with the 75 quanta cap (not entirely useless since sometimes you can kill with Fahrenheit, but with rareless it really is useless against Fake Gods)

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: The Noob Diaries - How to Become Rich in 8 Hours https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11367.msg406003#msg406003
« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2011, 09:34:17 pm »
I suggest making Fire Lance Sudden Killer as soon as you get 500 score, and you start grinding FGs.
FLSK is almost useless against FG now with the 75 quanta cap (not entirely useless since sometimes you can kill with Fahrenheit, but with rareless it really is useless against Fake Gods)
I said that before knowing about the cap. Well, Flay 'EM is still a good FG grinder even unupped.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: The Noob Diaries - How to Become Rich in 8 Hours https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11367.msg406024#msg406024
« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2011, 10:06:57 pm »
I said that before knowing about the cap. Well, Flay 'EM is still a good FG grinder even unupped.
Either way, liquid anti > FLSK
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

blarg: