*Author

Offline Calambar

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • https://www.elfdict.com/w/calambar
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - TaskmasterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Deck Trainers (unofficial indirect PvP event) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54525.msg1138273#msg1138273
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2014, 07:59:08 pm »
ALLCAPS, you're awesome hosting this, so much work, +rep already :)
nai calambar onnalda ter coivierya

Offline ARTHANASIOSTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: The Deck Trainers (unofficial indirect PvP event) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54525.msg1138276#msg1138276
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2014, 08:29:19 pm »
ROUND 1 RESULTS:

krazy kid 2 - ALLCAPS 0 
 jarozaoz 1 - Zawadx 2 
 RulacMage11 2 - OdinVanguard 0 
 CrockettRocket 0 - BaccardiBreezie 2
 Treebeard xiii 1 - Propheon 2 
 worldwideweb3 2 - Torriku 0 
 ji412jo 2 - dark ripper 1
 Dracomageat 0 - TheElkSpeaks 2

ROUND 2 BRACKETS:

RulacMage11 VS BaccardiBreezie

Zawadx VS Propheon

Ji412Jo VS WorldWideWeb3

TheElkSpeaks VS Krzysiekxd

* If you wish to submit new 1st,2nd and 3rd Decks and/or Strategical Hints instead of using the same ones, you have...
 no time left
...in order to PM me your decks.

* Please double check your decks in case of including Shards/Mark cards.
* Please playtest your in the trained and see how well they behave as AI decks.
* Please avoid 60-card decks because the AI in the trainer may only use up to 59-card decks.

GL & HF!!!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:36:08 pm by ARTHANASIOS »
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The Deck Trainers (unofficial indirect PvP event) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54525.msg1138300#msg1138300
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2014, 12:17:09 am »
Just got PM from Artha.

jarozaoz 1:2 Zawadx

Why im arent suprised by that? ;D
Anyways, GG ^^

Great Games. You ROFLstomped me, then I ROFLstomped you and that 3rd game was sooo close :D

And awesome work Arth. +rep!
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline propheon

• Reputation Power: 5
  • propheon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Chronos is on my side !
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The Deck Trainers (unofficial indirect PvP event) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54525.msg1138302#msg1138302
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2014, 12:50:52 am »
ggs treebeard ty for sign up ,+ rep you artha , zawad this gonna be good !!!
This Time!

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The Deck Trainers (unofficial indirect PvP event) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54525.msg1138334#msg1138334
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2014, 11:21:29 am »
My friend hard countered me. Rofl. Did I accidentally tell him my decks? I know I gave him a brief description, but if he figured out my deck off that then holy props to him.

Edit: besides ji and rippys match, this was the round of underdogs.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Deck Trainers (unofficial indirect PvP event) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54525.msg1138350#msg1138350
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2014, 05:18:21 pm »
Just gotta say again, this is a totally awesome PvP event. Can't wait to see who the top 4 are!
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline CrockettRocket

• CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The Deck Trainers (unofficial indirect PvP event) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54525.msg1138351#msg1138351
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2014, 05:29:23 pm »
what I truly don't understand is how Arth lost when he's the host... people had to send decks to him... xD
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline ARTHANASIOSTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: The Deck Trainers (unofficial indirect PvP event) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54525.msg1138356#msg1138356
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2014, 06:03:53 pm »
what I truly don't understand is how Arth lost when he's the host... people had to send decks to him... xD

I had decided from the beginning of the event that I will use my example decks but without telling anyone, so they wouldn't know what to expect while facing me. ;D
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline CrockettRocket

Re: The Deck Trainers (unofficial indirect PvP event) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54525.msg1138358#msg1138358
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2014, 06:14:56 pm »

I had decided from the beginning of the event that I will use my example decks but without telling anyone, so they wouldn't know what to expect while facing me. ;D
Dude... that's awesome. Thnx for sharing your decks xD.

Offline RulacMage11

• Reputation Power: 6
  • RulacMage11 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back.
Re: The Deck Trainers (unofficial indirect PvP event) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54525.msg1138491#msg1138491
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2014, 06:53:42 pm »
I can't believe I beat Odin  :o Can't wait to see what Baccardi used to counter Branden. Hopefully it doesn't counter me as well.

Also, +rep ARTH!
”Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.”
http://tinyurl.com/MyDeckComp
http://tinyurl.com/MyPlatDecks
:water Team Water War #9!

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Deck Trainers (unofficial indirect PvP event) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54525.msg1138503#msg1138503
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2014, 09:20:05 pm »
My friend hard countered me. Rofl. Did I accidentally tell him my decks? I know I gave him a brief description, but if he figured out my deck off that then holy props to him.

Edit: besides ji and rippys match, this was the round of underdogs.

Disagreed.
zawad

I expected them to win their matchups as well
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline CrockettRocket

Re: The Deck Trainers (unofficial indirect PvP event) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54525.msg1138505#msg1138505
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2014, 09:31:12 pm »
Zawadx's match I thought was a swinger to be honest, I wasn't really thinking of which one would win, just a wait and see. So their match, in my opinion for my statement, was null void for either side of the disagreement. I've seen what great deck ideas Torriku can have but he needs greater deck improvement, while www is the exact opposite imo. He has good deck building skills but little adventuring, which is excusable because of no new cards in a while. Torriku will be honing his skills every second, while www will be waiting for new cards like the lot of us. Torriku Vs WWW was an interesting match, and I would bet on www for his experience if it had to be a real pvp event, but I thought torriku would win here. My good to honest guess is that Torriku, because of little knowledge how the ai plays (and thus ARTH would play his decks as bad as possible if the strategical hint wasn't there) just didn't give enough in his strategical hints that led WWW to win. 

Good match ups :D

blarg: