*Author

Offline Efreet

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Efreet is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hit me, Chief, I got the moves!
Re: The Awkward Moment When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39002.msg485113#msg485113
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2012, 08:35:14 pm »
Get so caught up with the excitement of playing three Unstable Gases at once the turn previous you ignite them after you fail to notice the opponent's emerald shield and destroy yourself in the process... :'(
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:37:23 pm by Efreet »
Stuff...

Offline Efreet

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Efreet is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hit me, Chief, I got the moves!
Re: The Awkward Moment When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39002.msg485114#msg485114
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2012, 08:38:10 pm »
You misclick, playing three novas.
Stuff...

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: The Awkward Moment When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39002.msg485115#msg485115
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2012, 08:39:17 pm »
Mix up the deck building screen with the upgrade one, and end up uprgading 4 extra discords...

Offline XVoidWalkerXTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • XVoidWalkerX hides under a Cloak.
  • Blah.
Re: The Awkward Moment When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39002.msg485192#msg485192
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2012, 11:45:15 pm »
Well, this is a little more popular than I thought it would be :P

Because it's easy to screw up in this game. >.>
Yea. I guess your right. This makes making mistakes a bit more fun ^^
"The endless void, shall eventually consume all."

• Blah.
Re: The Awkward Moment When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39002.msg485193#msg485193
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2012, 11:46:29 pm »
You sell a rare without meaning to.
Oh god. This made me so mad when Elements lagged, and I accidentally double click an upped card.

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Awkward Moment When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39002.msg485223#msg485223
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2012, 01:44:33 am »
Refresh the page before leaving the Bazaar, and the cards you sell/buy won't change.
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline burpcow

• Reputation Power: 5
  • burpcow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • the duck has struck
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Awkward Moment When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39002.msg485278#msg485278
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2012, 05:11:34 am »
When you accidentally devour that scorpion with your otyugh.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: The Awkward Moment When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39002.msg485283#msg485283
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2012, 05:22:01 am »
You kill yourself because you SoSac'd before you used SoD at 40hp.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Awkward Moment When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39002.msg485407#msg485407
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2012, 03:55:22 pm »
The Oracle gives you the same card three days in a row.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Awkward Moment When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39002.msg485446#msg485446
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2012, 05:25:03 pm »
You try to pull a trick move to increase damage output with two SNs and poison the singularity...and then realize the creatures you just played drain all the quanta you need for poisoning.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

• Blah.
Re: The Awkward Moment When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39002.msg486291#msg486291
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2012, 01:55:11 am »
The Oracle gives you the same card three days in a row.
I'm not sure if i'm worse. I had: Fahrenheit, Eternity, Lobotomizer, Druidic Staff, Pulverizer, Fahrenhiet, Trident, then today I got Eternity again from oracle. I never got ANY of them :c

You kill yourself because you SoSac'd before you used SoD at 40hp.
That happened to me when I first tried SoSac. I still only have 1, and nowhere to use it :c

You try to pull a trick move to increase damage output with two SNs and poison the singularity...and then realize the creatures you just played drain all the quanta you need for poisoning.
Hm...I've never gotten a singularity, mostly because it sounds like a Grade A SOB. :P

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Awkward Moment When... https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39002.msg486295#msg486295
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2012, 01:59:05 am »
Hm...I've never gotten a singularity, mostly because it sounds like a Grade A SOB. :P
It -is- a son of a beach indeed.
Also, no triple posting please. Edit your post instead.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

blarg: