*Author

Offline Time_lord_victoriusTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Time_lord_victorius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm not the Doctor, I'm Victorius
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
pitch me your element! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20809.msg264795#msg264795
« on: February 05, 2011, 05:09:42 pm »
HI, TIME_LORD_VICTORIUS HERE TO SELL YOU THE AMAISING MIGHTY PUTY.... im kiding.
I want you guys to pitch me your element for WoE like Billy Mays would sell you Oxy clean. i'll pick the most convincing person's element and give him/her  +1 karma
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

-A true friend stabs you in the front
Oscar Wilde

Offline petersenk

• Reputation Power: 1
  • petersenk is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: pitch me your element! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20809.msg264994#msg264994
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 09:53:43 pm »
IMHO it's not a single element that matters, but it's your strategy/concept out of which the best (howsoever you define "best") ones most likely don't lead to a mono-deck. In conclusion: you posed the wrong question. While there certainly is a certain flavour to each element, the element as a concept doesn't matter at all. It's your strategy/concept you choose that defines everything (such as used cards). And there certainly is no "best" strategy, instead it's much more about how you like to play. Annoying/Evilish? Strong, yet "fair" or even "good"? Totally insane/unpredictable or simply adventurous?

Make up _your_ mind.
Karma taken, thanks. :P

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: pitch me your element! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20809.msg264998#msg264998
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 09:57:55 pm »
It's the element of surprise.

Did you see that coming? No? See how well it works, then?
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Re: pitch me your element! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20809.msg265097#msg265097
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 12:03:21 am »
I want people to advertise their WoE element because i can't decide which to choose
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

Oscar Wilde

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: pitch me your element! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20809.msg265114#msg265114
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 12:17:57 am »
I will start off with two questions :

What is your favorite element in general?  (It most likely is time, but I want to make sure)

What is your favorite playstyle?

Answer these two questions and I'll see what i can do. Also, consider changing the title to "Advice on Picking Element in WoE?"

killybob

Re: pitch me your element! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20809.msg265161#msg265161
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 01:25:46 am »
or you could look at your favorite or most used card and simply pick the elements it falls in. either that or pick your most used mark.

Re: pitch me your element! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20809.msg265167#msg265167
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 01:44:09 am »

What is your favorite element in general?  (It most likely is time, but I want to make sure)

Answer these two questions and I'll see what i can do. Also, consider changing the title to "Advice on Picking Element in WoE?"
my two faves are time (doi!) and entropy

my playstyle that i like the most is stall and rush

Oscar Wilde

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: pitch me your element! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20809.msg265178#msg265178
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 01:57:03 am »

my two faves are time (doi!) and entropy

my playstyle that i like the most is stall and rush
Would you like to do an immo rush? If so, I suggest going for  :underworld , with an Entropy mark.  You could also start with  :earth and then speciffically choose skills that would make for a good shrieker rush (you would have to also learn the Life skill "breeding" to gain access to graboids, but Life is also a good rusher.)

For a stall, I recommend starting off with  Life, since they have a bunch of Heals and Emphatic Bonds right from the get-go, and you could rearrange your strategy later on to become a rush or develop into Aether to make a Frogtal or a Phase Shield stall.

My overall suggestion is to start with   :earth:underworld , or  :life .

Re: pitch me your element! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20809.msg265199#msg265199
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2011, 02:23:41 am »
thanks Z, you helping a lot. thing is, i really want to do weapon smithing as well. can i do breeding AND weapon smithing, cuz if so, then i'll go fire and water for alchemy and weaponsmithing to be quite helpful to anyone choosing to buy at my shop (cuz i want to make lots o' :electrum :electrum :electrum and get control of the economy lol)

Oscar Wilde

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
Re: pitch me your element! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20809.msg265300#msg265300
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2011, 04:32:39 am »
thanks Z, you helping a lot. thing is, i really want to do weapon smithing as well. can i do breeding AND weapon smithing, cuz if so, then i'll go fire and water for alchemy and weaponsmithing to be quite helpful to anyone choosing to buy at my shop (cuz i want to make lots o' :electrum :electrum :electrum and get control of the economy lol)
Heh, if you want to do the whole weapon/alchemy combo you're best starting off with a  :fire:water build around Steam Mechs. I'm pretty sure that there are some Steam Mech rush decks around the forums, although you might need SoR.

Re: pitch me your element! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20809.msg265816#msg265816
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2011, 08:46:47 pm »
Heh, if you want to do the whole weapon/alchemy combo you're best starting off with a  :fire:water build around Steam Mechs. I'm pretty sure that there are some Steam Mech rush decks around the forums, although you might need SoR.
ah, theres the problem, there is no SoR farm out on T50 for some reason and i have none personnaly. secondly, how are we supposed to get the starter cards from WoE to our account if we don't have the electrum for it?

Oscar Wilde

anything
blarg: