*Author

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1146299#msg1146299
« Reply #1092 on: July 18, 2014, 09:12:34 pm »
Since serprex does not know how to post here, I will just give you this: http://oetg.boards.net/thread/32/openetg-patch-notes
Will probably not keep this thread to up to date anymore, but I will still check on it and answer questions and the like.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline serprexTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1146788#msg1146788
« Reply #1093 on: July 21, 2014, 02:25:27 am »
Hey, at least I came around to posting updates to previously linked Patch Notes most of the time

Here, distract yourself with new card art while I make an escape & afk until Round 2 of Dodrio or Phase 2 of Trials

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1146817#msg1146817
« Reply #1094 on: July 21, 2014, 07:37:33 am »
Is the first one rage pot?
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1147023#msg1147023
« Reply #1095 on: July 22, 2014, 04:37:19 am »
So, I just found the new addition to aether in oEtG and I loved it so much I'm gonna have to make a whole slew of decks based on them... be careful, they BYT!

in honor of a request for more unupped decks, i'll try to keep them unupped

here is my first one on the forum site: http://oetg.boards.net/thread/67/byting-vamp-saders-unupped

I'll add more there as I go so I won't clog this thread, but I am totally loving this card!
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1147061#msg1147061
« Reply #1096 on: July 22, 2014, 12:45:58 pm »
A couple of updates from the last few days:

new Aether Common: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/level-2-forge/byt-nybble/

You can now save up to 10 decks.

KVVV > KYIVV

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1147062#msg1147062
« Reply #1097 on: July 22, 2014, 12:50:03 pm »
You can now save up to 10 decks.

This is a huge help when planning for the tourney :)
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1147063#msg1147063
« Reply #1098 on: July 22, 2014, 01:01:14 pm »
If you or anyone else comes up with a good idea for button layout or other system, I can add even more decks. 10 buttons was all that fitted nicely on screen, that's why I stopped at 10.

KVVV > KYIVV

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1147065#msg1147065
« Reply #1099 on: July 22, 2014, 01:19:20 pm »
For the way I work when deckbuilding 5-6 would be a good number (since is the number of decks I go through in one session). For storing the decks for using in the tourney. 10 looks like a good number (it is a lot of decks). I can think of something, but it'd probably require scrolling (not sure how elegant that'd be)

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1147085#msg1147085
« Reply #1100 on: July 22, 2014, 03:08:17 pm »
If you or anyone else comes up with a good idea for button layout or other system, I can add even more decks. 10 buttons was all that fitted nicely on screen, that's why I stopped at 10.
I think that's more than enough. I usually keep my decks in the "my decks" tool.

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1147100#msg1147100
« Reply #1101 on: July 22, 2014, 03:39:40 pm »
I think that's more than enough. I usually keep my decks in the "my decks" tool.

My problem is that I have 100+ decks in the deck manager (stuff I built and found fun/interesting + grinding decks), so putting temporary things like decks for a tourney is inconvenient.

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1148867#msg1148867
« Reply #1102 on: August 01, 2014, 09:19:34 pm »
Some more updates in the last few days:

More quests.

Colosseum: Some daily challenges you can try for extra gold.

New Cards:
Sadism: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/level-3-armory/sadism-improved-sadism
Clockwork Golem: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/level-2-forge/clockwork-golem-minor-clockwork-golem/

KVVV > KYIVV

Offline jarozaoz

• Reputation Power: 8
  • jarozaoz is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Little, crazy guy.
  • Awards: Icons for Donors Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1148979#msg1148979
« Reply #1103 on: August 02, 2014, 06:57:21 am »
Fippe, i have a question.
Does im able still to put here my arts which can be used to oEtG, without registering to forums?
* jarozaoz is too bored to make acc in there...
I will be pleased, if yes. ;)
You. And sand. Endless sand. Endless trillions tons of sand.
This endless power. which can kill you like insignificant bug.
This, is a power of :time...

anything
blarg: