*Author

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1130142#msg1130142
« Reply #264 on: March 20, 2014, 11:23:18 am »
Update!!!

UI updated to SethKips latest version.

More type of booster packs added: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum.
Bronze costs 15 and contains 9 Commons.
Silver costs 25 and contains 3 Commons and 3 Uncommons.
Gold costs 60 and contains 3 Commons, 4 Uncommons and 1 Rare.
Platinum costs 110 and contains 3 Uncommons, 2 Rares and 1 Very Rare (shard).

Upgrading moved to a different place, upgrading pillars now costs 50 gold.

Also fixed a bug where new accounts couldn't get any cards, seems to be the same bug  iancudorinmarian got.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline Terran 3

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Terran 3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hey there.
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1130144#msg1130144
« Reply #265 on: March 20, 2014, 11:40:52 am »
Does this mean that the only method to obtain Shards is by buying a Platinum pack?

Also, great work on the GUI, it looks amazing now.
Dark winds blow across the land, will you run or will you stand?

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1130145#msg1130145
« Reply #266 on: March 20, 2014, 11:43:16 am »
Yes, shards can only be gotten from platinum packs. Don't forget that trading exists though, so it will be a little easier to get a specific shard by trading.

KVVV > KYIVV

Offline Terran 3

• Hey there.
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1130152#msg1130152
« Reply #267 on: March 20, 2014, 02:40:19 pm »
Ack, I've not sure what's happened, but I seem to have lost all of my cards, save a few. Don't think I clicked the Wipe Account button either...

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1130154#msg1130154
« Reply #268 on: March 20, 2014, 02:54:43 pm »
What is your username? There doesn't seem to be any wrong with your account in the database, soit must only be locally on the client. Should be fixed by just logging in and logging out if that is the case. I will look into it.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 02:59:10 pm by Fippe94 »

KVVV > KYIVV

Offline Terran 3

• Hey there.
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1130155#msg1130155
« Reply #269 on: March 20, 2014, 02:55:39 pm »
Horizon.

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1130157#msg1130157
« Reply #270 on: March 20, 2014, 03:01:48 pm »
Problem hopefully solved!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 03:10:44 pm by Fippe94 »

KVVV > KYIVV

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1130164#msg1130164
« Reply #271 on: March 20, 2014, 03:55:16 pm »
I hoped that this will solve it, but it wasn't so unfortunatelly.

Spoiler for Hidden:

The first error appears when I enter the site and the second when I try to login.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 03:56:52 pm by iancudorinmarian »

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1130170#msg1130170
« Reply #272 on: March 20, 2014, 04:21:20 pm »
I try to create an account, am asked to choose a starter element and am redirected to the sandbox.

halp, pls
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1130172#msg1130172
« Reply #273 on: March 20, 2014, 04:29:08 pm »
I am pretty sure I fixed that problem a few hours ago, seems to work fine for me.

@iancudorin: Sorry, I do not know what that problem is or how to fix it. Seems to only be a problem on your computer.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 04:37:59 pm by Fippe94 »

KVVV > KYIVV

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1130174#msg1130174
« Reply #274 on: March 20, 2014, 04:50:22 pm »
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline SethKips

• Reputation Power: 1
  • SethKips is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: openEtG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52763.msg1130176#msg1130176
« Reply #275 on: March 20, 2014, 05:07:42 pm »
Seth, did you draw the background or where is that pic from? If you drew it, post it. If it's from internet, post the link
http://truefreestyle.deviantart.com/art/Wood-Texture-118795033
The rules the author put forward for use:
    Feel free to use these in commercial projects.
    Link back to floatingcitydesigns.com if you can, you don't have to, but I'd really appreciate it.
    Do no redistribute the original file or distribute a modified version of the original brush file.
    Do not use these brushes to create stock or other brushes.
    Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the brushes or their usage.
    Usable outside of DA, visit my website for more resources.

Are those of you that are having strange issues using the most up to date versions of whatever browser?
I have a guess at what the issue might be already, I'll push something I think might fix it in a few hours when I get home and do a few touchups.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 05:12:38 pm by SethKips »

anything
blarg: