*Author

Offline BlazeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Blaze is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Looking for stall lists. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48314.msg1058192#msg1058192
« on: April 08, 2013, 05:13:28 pm »
Hey! I've been looking to play more stalls. Can you guy point me to different stall lists?

-Unupgraded or easily transferable to unupgraded please. But if there's only an upped version of a deck I'd love to see it!
-Especially stalls not fire/light, and more specifically I'd love a light/time list.
-Shards encouraged in the lists.
-And if there are any stalls without time those would be cool to see :)

Thank you all!!!

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Looking for stall lists. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48314.msg1058197#msg1058197
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 05:27:12 pm »
Here's one that Time uses in War:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ro 5ro 5ro 5rs 5rs 5rs 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 7k6 7k6 7q0 7q4 7q4 7q5 7q5 7q5 7ri 8pq

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Looking for stall lists. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48314.msg1058210#msg1058210
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 06:25:30 pm »
The  :life one of round 3 (iirc), used against darkness, is wonderful. Holy Flashes were used as counters, but they can be replaced. The one that played with it was UnderneathTheLens
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline blarp

• Reputation Power: 9
  • blarp is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • To become immortal, one must play as a god.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2013 2nd PlaceBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksChampionship League 2/2012 WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Looking for stall lists. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48314.msg1058354#msg1058354
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 01:55:57 am »
Check out Blarp unupped. Link in my sig.

Edit: Why would you be looking to play more stalls? No one likes those effective as they might be. Especially if it's not a stall you made yourself. Outside of a pvp event, I'd never dream of playing a stall except to maybe test a deck for such an event.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 02:27:46 am by blarp »
My default opinion of a new card is OP. Your job as a card creator will have to be to convince me otherwise.
Happy to help with questions regarding upped PvP
Thanks for voting Blarp as your Favorite PvP Deck of 2012!
Blarp (the deck), bane of Championship League

Offline bripod

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Looking for stall lists. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48314.msg1058378#msg1058378
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 03:59:14 am »
This was a variation of "The Immortal" used by Team Earth this War. You can search the forums for other and earlier versions. It's a pretty neat deck with Earth and Light.

592 592 592 594 594 594 594 594 594 59c 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5lh 5lh 5li 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 77c 77c 77c 8pq

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Looking for stall lists. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48314.msg1058610#msg1058610
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 01:57:25 am »
Darkness also made one, don't remember who used ir or in which round.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline blarp

• Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2013 2nd PlaceBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksChampionship League 2/2012 WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Looking for stall lists. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48314.msg1058621#msg1058621
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 02:25:45 am »
This was a variation of "The Immortal" used by Team Earth this War. You can search the forums for other and earlier versions. It's a pretty neat deck with Earth and Light.

592 592 592 594 594 594 594 594 594 59c 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5lh 5lh 5li 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 77c 77c 77c 8pq

This looks exactly the same as every immortal build.... miracles, diamond shield, 6x sanc 6xSS....
Is The Immortal a specific deck? I just assumed it was this theme...
My default opinion of a new card is OP. Your job as a card creator will have to be to convince me otherwise.

Re: Looking for stall lists. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48314.msg1058633#msg1058633
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 03:26:58 am »
I'm looking for a good stall to run in battle league. I've been meaning to put together a fire stall but haven't gotten around to it yet, and wanted to see what else is out there :)

Edit: Why would you be looking to play more stalls? No one likes those effective as they might be. Especially if it's not a stall you made yourself. Outside of a pvp event, I'd never dream of playing a stall except to maybe test a deck for such an event.

Offline blarp

Re: Looking for stall lists. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48314.msg1058634#msg1058634
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 03:35:19 am »
I'm looking for a good stall to run in battle league. I've been meaning to put together a fire stall but haven't gotten around to it yet, and wanted to see what else is out there :)

Ah. Well you might not make many friends with that strategy :P

Re: Looking for stall lists. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48314.msg1058636#msg1058636
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 03:40:17 am »
Haha, I'm not trying to make friends in BL, I'm trying to win it. And sadly failing =P. Hopefully I'll have better luck next BL! They happen pretty fast after the last one ends right?

Offline blarp

Re: Looking for stall lists. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48314.msg1058646#msg1058646
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 04:25:12 am »
Haha, I'm not trying to make friends in BL, I'm trying to win it. And sadly failing =P. Hopefully I'll have better luck next BL! They happen pretty fast after the last one ends right?

There is a month of downtime in between. Relatively fast. And yeah, you have some tough competition in BL :) There's sort of tiers that form every season which hopefully you move up in every time you participate. It might take a couple seasons and some good RNG, but I'm sure you can make it to the top.

blarg: