*Author

theloconate

Re: Kakerlake @ mobbed by Oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14517.msg195853#msg195853
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2010, 04:50:17 pm »
today i finally got my first nymph  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
It was a grey nymph

Offline KakerlakeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Kakerlake @ mobbed by Oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14517.msg195856#msg195856
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2010, 05:02:26 pm »
Congrats!

... I hate you...
Wait, that's exactly what the Oracle wants! That everyone starts hating each other until no one wants to play elements anymore! I see... the Oracle is the sworn enemy of elements! So I guess when the next update comes and some sort of Lvl7 opponent is available, that will be the Oracle! (always having a Nymph or two in the game from the beginning and kills you within 3 turns, and if you actually beat the 500 HP Oracle, you get nothing)

Edit:
New day, new badluck:

Offline lava golem

• Reputation Power: 0
  • lava golem is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Fire
Re: Kakerlake @ mobbed by Oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14517.msg196527#msg196527
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2010, 11:47:20 am »
Got entropy pend today, got elidnis as FG at least... :)

If I don't get a nymph I at least go for and FG, if theres no FG, then that was bad luck...
lava golems are the best creatures in the game cause I said so

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Kakerlake @ mobbed by Oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14517.msg196536#msg196536
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2010, 12:14:48 pm »
Y'know, most of these posts aren't bad luck at all. The last one? 60 electrum is nice, and Spark is a good fit for a Cremation rush. We get free stuff, so it seems obvious we should be thankful. Thanks, fa/tg/uy Oracle.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

• Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Kakerlake @ mobbed by Oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14517.msg196554#msg196554
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2010, 12:51:46 pm »
60 Electrum is srsly nothing.
Going to top50 and beating one gives you mostly more and often even a rare card. (thx top 50 folks!)
Knowing the next FG is quite worth something. Often a free FG kill if you take it that way with the chance of winning upgraded cards.

Well now, tell me whats that spark worth? In a fire rush it surely is nice, but I haven't ever succesfully beaten a FG with a fire rush... Ok, I didn't try that often but I doubt it is possible within reasonable limits ;) And since the spark dies in the first round, the opponent doesn't even waste a little CC on it.
And using that awesome fire rush upgrade aka. spark vs. anything else is useless. You usually should be able to beat them without the spark.

And don't call the Oracle fat. Bulky people might be offended when being compared to that [insertacoupleofrandomswearingwords] Oracle.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. So thank you anyway, Oracle you bitch

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Kakerlake @ mobbed by Oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14517.msg196570#msg196570
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2010, 01:20:43 pm »
No, 60 is definitely above average. Of course you wouldn't try to rush a FG. o_O
Anyway, fa/tg/uy is what regulars at /tg/ on 4chan are called. It's an awesome board, and I'm certain the Oracle goes there.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Re: Kakerlake @ mobbed by Oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14517.msg211569#msg211569
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2010, 10:50:31 am »
All right, folks, here's a new screenshot from the Oracle:

Well, since it is sooo unique, I' thought I'd put it into a spoiler.just a safety measure. so you won't accidentally click the spoler away before even reaing my other text.though there isn't actually much other text, is there?well, now since you are so patiently clicking the spoilers awayI thought I'll gve you a nice little story about the oracle.I gotta start in the beginning.it was a long long time agono srsly, it was a very... VERY long long time agowhen the big bang created the universenah, just kiddingthere is actually no storynow, since you had the patience to klick through all these spoilers, i'm gonna reward you with the picture:in the next spoiler :P
I got a fucking NYMPH QUEN!!!!!
hate that one though. just sold it for awesome 908 electrum.
no way, just kidding. didn't sell it ^^ I'm gonna treasure that thing and put it in every deck I have... except the mono fire deck. Don't wanna burn her in my hand ;)

kobisjeruk

Re: Kakerlake @ mobbed by Oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14517.msg211573#msg211573
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2010, 10:57:25 am »
nice story but excessive spoiler abusive (kartis would be so proud)

Re: Kakerlake @ mobbed by Oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14517.msg211610#msg211610
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2010, 12:47:22 pm »
I was actually thinking of using a couple more spoilers and tell a real story about what oracle gave me this time, but then I reconsidered and used only this few to not annoy the readers too much ^^

Kartis? never heard that name before.

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Kakerlake @ mobbed by Oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14517.msg211627#msg211627
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2010, 01:03:09 pm »
All right, folks, here's a new screenshot from the Oracle:

Well, since it is sooo unique, I' thought I'd put it into a spoiler.just a safety measure. so you won't accidentally click the spoler away before even reaing my other text.though there isn't actually much other text, is there?well, now since you are so patiently clicking the spoilers awayI thought I'll gve you a nice little story about the oracle.I gotta start in the beginning.it was a long long time agono srsly, it was a very... VERY long long time agowhen the big bang created the universenah, just kiddingthere is actually no storynow, since you had the patience to klick through all these spoilers, i'm gonna reward you with the picture:in the next spoiler :P
I got a fucking NYMPH QUEN!!!!!
hate that one though. just sold it for awesome 908 electrum.
no way, just kidding. didn't sell it ^^ I'm gonna treasure that thing and put it in every deck I have... except the mono fire deck. Don't wanna burn her in my hand ;)
win :D I'm still waiting for my 1st nymph.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Kakerlake @ mobbed by Oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14517.msg211701#msg211701
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2010, 02:41:55 pm »
I was actually thinking of using a couple more spoilers and tell a real story about what oracle gave me this time, but then I reconsidered and used only this few to not annoy the readers too much ^^

Kartis? never heard that name before.
Napalm Grenade. She goes by Kartis on kong.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Re: Kakerlake @ mobbed by Oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14517.msg211747#msg211747
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2010, 03:52:09 pm »
Napalm Grenade. She goes by Kartis on kong.
Ah^^ m'key, thanks.
nice story but excessive spoiler abusive (kartis would be so proud)
So why would Kratis aka Napalm Grenade be so proud of some excessive spoiler abuse?

Has she a hobby of abusing spoilers to the max or is she disgusted by too many spoilers?

anything
blarg: