*Author

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Join Team Air! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45270.msg1024345#msg1024345
« on: December 21, 2012, 06:04:59 pm »
:air :air FIGHT WITH TEAM AIR! :air :air

There are days, where a man can simply be. These are not those days.
They come again, wanting to take our freedom away.
So all the believers, the dreamers, the thinkers, the pilots and explorers of the world, let us unite, and form the unstoppable team of Air!
Join the barracks of the skies.

Acdc by Thunderstruck on Grooveshark

Changes to the War Rules state each player's favorite elements will now be taken into account!  This means for the first time ever players in auction have a direct impact on which team drafts them!  As you create your War Application be sure to list Air as your favorite element and together we'll bring thunder to those who dare to oppose!

Spoiler for Sources:
Banner from National Geographic
Words taken from previous Air Generals: Pervepic War 2, QuantumT War 3, DrunkDestroyer War 4, and Jenkar War 5.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 06:30:19 pm by UTAlan »

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Join Team Air! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45270.msg1024408#msg1024408
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 08:11:54 pm »
I've had better

Offline Odii Odsen

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Odii Odsen hides under a Cloak.
  • Mr. SoV
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 1st PlaceVampire King of Devil's GateChampionship League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2014 2nd place8th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2013 3rd Place7th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2013 3rd placeChampionship League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 WinnerBeginners League 1/2012 2nd PlaceBeginners League 2/2011 3rd Place
Re: Join Team Air! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45270.msg1024447#msg1024447
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 09:50:47 pm »
I wanna play for  :air now  :o
"It doesn't matter where you are.
It doesn't matter who you are.
It doesn't matter you are.
Odii will beat you regardless of chances." - RavingRabbid

Offline n00b

• Reputation Power: 21
  • n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Join Team Air! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45270.msg1024485#msg1024485
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 11:24:04 pm »
It's tempting, but then what will I do without my nilsie D:
Gone for awhile now, though I still pop by from time to time.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Join Team Air! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45270.msg1024487#msg1024487
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 11:26:19 pm »
It's tempting, but then what will I do without my nilsie D:
Says the guy who didn't make Gravity a favorite Element :P
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Join Team Air! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45270.msg1024501#msg1024501
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 12:13:19 am »
Why of course.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Join Team Air! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45270.msg1024533#msg1024533
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 02:21:14 am »
I'll join you guys!... oh wait. :P
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline Elbirn

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeThe Age of Random Cards Competition - Winner
Re: Join Team Air! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45270.msg1024537#msg1024537
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 02:39:19 am »
......Kev. Former master of Fire. Candidate for Entropy master last trials. Making an advertisement for Team Air.

....I'm gonna go rest my brain.
:air Team Air War#7 :air
:air Team Air War#6 :air
:darkness Founding member of Darkness Guild :darkness

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Join Team Air! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45270.msg1024539#msg1024539
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 02:57:36 am »
......Kev. Former master of Fire. Candidate for Entropy master last trials. Making an advertisement for Team Air.

lol wut? that hurts my head. Regardless, air is a good element and all, but not my favorite. Willing to join though if I get the shot.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Join Team Air! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45270.msg1024552#msg1024552
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2012, 03:42:31 am »

I keep asking the Warmasters to post somewhere that I was appointed Air General but one just laughed at me, the second one pushed me and the third one gave me bedroom eyes.

As I'm making auction decisions I'll be paying a lot of attention to where Air appears in your list of favorite elements. To get the best team I need your help. Join me. I promise to deliver an unforgettable War experience.  ;D

Offline deuce22

• Master of Aether
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.deuce22 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • never trust a badger
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of Aether10th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of Aether2014 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of AetherWinner of Team PvP #6War #7 Winner - Team Aether7th Trials - Master of AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Join Team Air! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45270.msg1024580#msg1024580
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2012, 04:35:15 am »
Sign me up for an unforgettable experience!

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Join Team Air! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45270.msg1024581#msg1024581
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2012, 04:40:54 am »
I'm still not entirely convinced that Jenkar will not be General for Air.  Can you please provide me with specific details on your War plan as well as what decks you have planned in order for me to verify that you are serious enough to take on the role of Air General?
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

anything
blarg: