*Author

Active members:
Evil Combat(1) kintar(1) the dictator(1) Vineroz(1) GG(1) Azumi(1) Bluesky(1) AppAwesome(1) Kael Hate(1) Nume(1) Dragoon1140(1) Kuross(1) DevilLoss(1) miniwally(1) Cisco(1) icecoldbro(1) Ryan666(1) lava golem(1) BatCountry(1) Rubik87(1) xdude(1) Tea is good(1) morningstar(1) Levgre(1) Ekki(1) xn0ize(1) nerd1(1) killybob(1) xathil(1) Colossus(1) Xellus(1) digitalevil1(1) Mithcairion(1) MildlyFrightenedBoy(1) Wadjet(1) Thalas(1) Isei(1) Justsoneguy(1) kirchj33(1) Xenocidius(1) markilleruk(1) Drake_XIV(1) Vago(1) nojahh(1) bearclaw(1) Lato(1) eaglgenes101(1) Mathematistic(1) sstavross98(1) drolly(1) MystiK_(1) PoLdeR(1) blarp(1) Dewberry(1) Atico(1) xsindomanx(1) pwconfirm(1) timetock(1) Submachine(1) aefields(1) allembrande jackson(1) Odii Odsen(1) mrpaper(1) Avenger(1) serprex(1) agdhar(1) Beefmud754(1) ElementalDearWatson(1) Hyroen(1) kaempfer13(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) asdw152(1) Manuel(1) Patient666158(1) immortal feud(1) Wyand(1) PuppyChow(2) $$$man(2) Arondight(2) sheno13(2) jacada(2) TheoCT(2) coldfusion(2) BurnOne(2) leecha(2) plastiqe(2) Lluis83(2) Camoninja(2) parasite99(2) rowcla(2) 10 men(2) cccombobreaker(2) Kuroaitou(2) DonceB(2) Jocko(2) Nadrin(2) Marsu(2) Onizuka(2) Rutarete(2) Pella(2) Leodip(2) Dopha(2) Blaze(2) Krzysiekxd(2) dark ripper(2) trashduke(2) flyingcat(2) Spielkind(2) mathman101(2) Sotter(2) Mr Muffin(2) Aves(2) Vindilos(2) RapidStar_(2) InsignificantWeeaboo(2) CactusKing(2) guy_fawkes(3) kobisjeruk(3) Sir Valimont(3) Sevs(3) bjessee(3) Wolfunit(3) ddevans96(3) Foraker(3) bripod(3) Tarutao(3) Blacksmith(3) Zso_Zso(3) Tsmuji(3) Puff(3) yee(3) andretimpa(3) JonathanCrazyJ(3) Blackstring(3) moehrpi(3) DoctorC(3) DoubleCapitals(3) McSod(4) DrunkDestroyer(4) johannhowitzer(4) twinsbuster(4) bored_ninja777(4) Getawu2(4) tttt(4) pikachufan2164(4) vagman13(4) kimham8a(4) BunKeR(4) hainkarga(4) worldwideweb3(4) Ginyu(4) iancudorinmarian(4) jmdt(5) trozman(5) zse(5) TheForbiddenOracle(5) Regyptic(5) Elbirn(5) treebeard xiii(5) ColorlessGreen(5) CuCN(5) Essence(6) Serrot(6) nireus(6) SpikeSpiegel(6) pervepic(7) Marvaddin(7) omegareaper7(7) Bonestorm(7) TheonlyrealBeef(8) suxerz(8) Bootsza(8) CB!(9) jmizzle7(9) Rastafla(9) Jen-i(9) neuroleptics(9) rob77dp(9) calindu(10) Higurashi(10) dragonsdemesne(12) Jenkar(13) willng3(15) ralouf(19) antiaverage(23) siriosirio(27) Dragoon(65)

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg375068#msg375068
« Reply #216 on: August 03, 2011, 10:35:56 am »
My last update :

:aether :air :darkness :death :earth :entropy :fire :gravity :life :light :time :water completed
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg375297#msg375297
« Reply #217 on: August 03, 2011, 10:36:24 pm »
Sorry for double post but I think this deserve his own post :

I'M AWESOME! I HAVE 12 OF EVERY CARD! (and especially I have 1346 upped cards)

I'm really happy to join the league of the awesome player :)
TEAM
War Se7en

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg375394#msg375394
« Reply #218 on: August 04, 2011, 06:24:13 am »

Grats,i am far away from you but i will begin the grinding to become awesome
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline DragoonTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Dragoon hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #5Winner of Rags to Riches - PvP Event
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg375443#msg375443
« Reply #219 on: August 04, 2011, 12:11:54 pm »

Congrats. Welcome to the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Offline Bonestorm

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bonestorm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • This is not the end.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of Short Story Competition - Draconic Guardians
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg375592#msg375592
« Reply #220 on: August 04, 2011, 08:47:57 pm »
Nice work Ral ;)

I'm about a week away I reckon, just gotta finish off  :light :entropy :earth :underworld.

Added 'em up, 103 cards to go.  :)

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg375628#msg375628
« Reply #221 on: August 04, 2011, 10:22:34 pm »
TY all :)

GL Bonestrom you're very close to be awesome ;)
TEAM
War Se7en

Offline mildlyfrightenedboy

• Reputation Power: 9
  • mildlyfrightenedboy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • The Lady of Clockwork
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg375963#msg375963
« Reply #222 on: August 05, 2011, 06:54:10 pm »
Wow. 35 upgrades.
Of course, I never sell any, even the ones I will probably never use.
231 other cards. Of course, a lot of them are duplicates of rares (like my 11 miracles) which I usually don't sell.

Challenge to prove worthiness: A screenshot showing that you are the proud owner of 6 upgraded skeletons. The winner of this challenge gets an invisible....thing.
Good luck.
I think he should get the UPgrader of Skeletons Badge. Or, to make it easy to pronounce, the UPS-Badge ;)
Then make a cheesy reference along the lines of "What can bones do for you?"
This thing seemed dead inside. It seemed like an automaton, trying to act like as if it was alive. The effect was unsettling.
Orianna made a sound that supposed to a girl's squeal of glee and hugged The Ball. While it might have been touching, it was unfortunately only horrifying.

Wadjet

Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg376290#msg376290
« Reply #223 on: August 06, 2011, 10:08:01 am »
I have 317 cards :S

56 upped

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg377386#msg377386
« Reply #224 on: August 08, 2011, 06:47:43 pm »
Just saw i have a lots of 6+ ups(because i forgot selling them) and sold all my 6+.

Now  :aether :earth :entropy :fire :gravity :life :time :darkness upped.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg379022#msg379022
« Reply #225 on: August 11, 2011, 11:37:31 am »
Woot!Finally,after a lot of hours of upgraded LA superskip grinding i upgraded all my cards.
I still need some rares:1 Arsenic, 1 Titan, 2 Tridents, 1 Pharaoh and 2 Lobotomizers(Most for mindless selling).

EDIT:I got an Pharaoh.
EDIT:Finally!WOOT!WOOT!
War

Offline siriosirio

• Reputation Power: 13
  • siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • tonight
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg379070#msg379070
« Reply #226 on: August 11, 2011, 02:22:43 pm »
i have the basic edition  ;) 6 of all normal + UP (exept mark and nimph) + 12 pillar and pendulum normal + UP

Offline DragoonTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Dragoon hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #5Winner of Rags to Riches - PvP Event
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg379114#msg379114
« Reply #227 on: August 11, 2011, 04:21:16 pm »
i have the basic edition  ;) 6 of all normal + UP (exept mark and nimph) + 12 pillar and pendulum normal + UP
Congratz. You can now enter the outer courtyard of the Tower of Awesomeness where you can mingle with other awesome people and talk about how awesome you are. However, to actually enter the Tower of Awesomeness, you'll need the SE pass.  ;)

anything
blarg: