*Author

Active members:
Evil Combat(1) kintar(1) the dictator(1) Vineroz(1) GG(1) Azumi(1) Bluesky(1) AppAwesome(1) Kael Hate(1) Nume(1) Dragoon1140(1) Kuross(1) DevilLoss(1) miniwally(1) Cisco(1) icecoldbro(1) Ryan666(1) lava golem(1) BatCountry(1) Rubik87(1) xdude(1) Tea is good(1) morningstar(1) Levgre(1) Ekki(1) xn0ize(1) nerd1(1) killybob(1) xathil(1) Colossus(1) Xellus(1) digitalevil1(1) Mithcairion(1) MildlyFrightenedBoy(1) Wadjet(1) Thalas(1) Isei(1) Justsoneguy(1) kirchj33(1) Xenocidius(1) markilleruk(1) Drake_XIV(1) Vago(1) nojahh(1) bearclaw(1) Lato(1) eaglgenes101(1) Mathematistic(1) sstavross98(1) drolly(1) MystiK_(1) PoLdeR(1) blarp(1) Dewberry(1) Atico(1) xsindomanx(1) pwconfirm(1) timetock(1) Submachine(1) aefields(1) allembrande jackson(1) Odii Odsen(1) mrpaper(1) Avenger(1) serprex(1) agdhar(1) Beefmud754(1) ElementalDearWatson(1) Hyroen(1) kaempfer13(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) asdw152(1) Manuel(1) Patient666158(1) immortal feud(1) Wyand(1) PuppyChow(2) $$$man(2) Arondight(2) sheno13(2) jacada(2) TheoCT(2) coldfusion(2) BurnOne(2) leecha(2) plastiqe(2) Lluis83(2) Camoninja(2) parasite99(2) rowcla(2) 10 men(2) cccombobreaker(2) Kuroaitou(2) DonceB(2) Jocko(2) Nadrin(2) Marsu(2) Onizuka(2) Rutarete(2) Pella(2) Leodip(2) Dopha(2) Blaze(2) Krzysiekxd(2) dark ripper(2) trashduke(2) flyingcat(2) Spielkind(2) mathman101(2) Sotter(2) Mr Muffin(2) Aves(2) Vindilos(2) RapidStar_(2) InsignificantWeeaboo(2) CactusKing(2) guy_fawkes(3) kobisjeruk(3) Sir Valimont(3) Sevs(3) bjessee(3) Wolfunit(3) ddevans96(3) Foraker(3) bripod(3) Tarutao(3) Blacksmith(3) Zso_Zso(3) Tsmuji(3) Puff(3) yee(3) andretimpa(3) JonathanCrazyJ(3) Blackstring(3) moehrpi(3) DoctorC(3) DoubleCapitals(3) McSod(4) DrunkDestroyer(4) johannhowitzer(4) twinsbuster(4) bored_ninja777(4) Getawu2(4) tttt(4) pikachufan2164(4) vagman13(4) kimham8a(4) BunKeR(4) hainkarga(4) worldwideweb3(4) Ginyu(4) iancudorinmarian(4) jmdt(5) trozman(5) zse(5) TheForbiddenOracle(5) Regyptic(5) Elbirn(5) treebeard xiii(5) ColorlessGreen(5) CuCN(5) Essence(6) Serrot(6) nireus(6) SpikeSpiegel(6) pervepic(7) Marvaddin(7) omegareaper7(7) Bonestorm(7) TheonlyrealBeef(8) suxerz(8) Bootsza(8) CB!(9) jmizzle7(9) Rastafla(9) Jen-i(9) neuroleptics(9) rob77dp(9) calindu(10) Higurashi(10) dragonsdemesne(12) Jenkar(13) willng3(15) ralouf(19) antiaverage(23) siriosirio(27) Dragoon(65)

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1118430#msg1118430
« Reply #516 on: December 31, 2013, 09:02:40 am »
Oh yeah, I wanted to post this in this thread a few days ago...

Trainer Edition of Purple nymphs = Complete

11 more elements to go... next closest is 4 nymphs in an element.

Offline nireus

• Reputation Power: 2
  • nireus is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Carpe diem
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1118436#msg1118436
« Reply #517 on: December 31, 2013, 11:15:40 am »
Thank you very much AA! And...12 Purple Nymphs  :o! Impressive achievement dragonsdemesne! Congratulations!
The 5 Elements (Plato, 428-347 BC):  :fire  :earth  :air  :aether  :water

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1118493#msg1118493
« Reply #518 on: December 31, 2013, 08:59:36 pm »
It was the oracle's achievement, not mine :p  I've just been playing for awhile, lol.  12/38 of my nymphs are purple... silly double odds bug.  And I'd gladly trade the last six for nymphs of other types if I could.  Purple nymphs get very, very little from being upgraded, whereas some of the other ones get a lot more. (air nymph survives lightning bolt, light nymph gets cheaper to activate, etc)

Offline DragoonTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Dragoon hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #5Winner of Rags to Riches - PvP Event
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1118586#msg1118586
« Reply #519 on: January 01, 2014, 10:34:32 am »
Trainer Edition completed ;D!

Congrats! Added to the list.

Edit: It seems I've been ninja'd by AA.

Offline nireus

• Reputation Power: 2
  • nireus is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Carpe diem
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1118589#msg1118589
« Reply #520 on: January 01, 2014, 11:12:51 am »

Happy New Year to everyone!!! Thank you Dragoon, but you've already added me to the list (#41) when I completed standard edition :o! Seeing twice my name in the same list is kinda odd ;). Sorry if my second post about trainer's completion caused confusion :-[.
The 5 Elements (Plato, 428-347 BC):  :fire  :earth  :air  :aether  :water

• Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #5Winner of Rags to Riches - PvP Event
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1118590#msg1118590
« Reply #521 on: January 01, 2014, 11:18:12 am »

Happy New Year to everyone!!! Thank you Dragoon, but you've already added me to the list (#41) when I completed standard edition :o! Seeing twice my name in the same list is kinda odd ;). Sorry if my second post about trainer's completion caused confusion :-[.

Oops! Fixed now.

Online Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1119050#msg1119050
« Reply #522 on: January 03, 2014, 10:34:02 pm »
Finally, the last SoI. Standard Edition complete. Calculating if I can get Trainer Edition.

Edit: Nope. Life, Water and Light remaining to go from Standard to Trainer Edition. That equals 81k to go.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 10:53:55 pm by Higurashi »
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1119064#msg1119064
« Reply #523 on: January 04, 2014, 01:03:31 am »
Finally, the last SoI. Standard Edition complete. Calculating if I can get Trainer Edition.

Edit: Nope. Life, Water and Light remaining to go from Standard to Trainer Edition. That equals 81k to go.

Welcome to the club,
amazing and beautiful TO that shall not be named

;)
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1119125#msg1119125
« Reply #524 on: January 04, 2014, 12:46:40 pm »

Congrats! Welcome to the League of Awesome People.

Online Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1120451#msg1120451
« Reply #525 on: January 10, 2014, 08:28:42 pm »
Trainer Edition achieved. Level 80 remains.. I'm almost 78.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/nMZHE
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Calambar

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • https://www.elfdict.com/w/calambar
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - TaskmasterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1120454#msg1120454
« Reply #526 on: January 10, 2014, 08:58:45 pm »
Trainer Edition achieved. Level 80 remains.. I'm almost 78.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/nMZHE

I have level 80 already but still I lack 5 unupped rares to trainer edition :D Gratz :)
nai calambar onnalda ter coivierya

Online Higurashi

• Administrator
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1120466#msg1120466
« Reply #527 on: January 10, 2014, 10:56:17 pm »
Yup, the last 7 SoI took me the longest by FAR to get. Especially when you only have 2 left to go does it start feeling like it's longer and longer between each time you even SEE one.

anything
blarg: