*Author

Active members:
Evil Combat(1) kintar(1) the dictator(1) Vineroz(1) GG(1) Azumi(1) Bluesky(1) AppAwesome(1) Kael Hate(1) Nume(1) Dragoon1140(1) Kuross(1) DevilLoss(1) miniwally(1) Cisco(1) icecoldbro(1) Ryan666(1) lava golem(1) BatCountry(1) Rubik87(1) xdude(1) Tea is good(1) morningstar(1) Levgre(1) Ekki(1) xn0ize(1) nerd1(1) killybob(1) xathil(1) Colossus(1) Xellus(1) digitalevil1(1) Mithcairion(1) MildlyFrightenedBoy(1) Wadjet(1) Thalas(1) Isei(1) Justsoneguy(1) kirchj33(1) Xenocidius(1) markilleruk(1) Drake_XIV(1) Vago(1) nojahh(1) bearclaw(1) Lato(1) eaglgenes101(1) Mathematistic(1) sstavross98(1) drolly(1) MystiK_(1) PoLdeR(1) blarp(1) Dewberry(1) Atico(1) xsindomanx(1) pwconfirm(1) timetock(1) Submachine(1) aefields(1) allembrande jackson(1) Odii Odsen(1) mrpaper(1) Avenger(1) serprex(1) agdhar(1) Beefmud754(1) ElementalDearWatson(1) Hyroen(1) kaempfer13(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) asdw152(1) Manuel(1) Patient666158(1) immortal feud(1) Wyand(1) PuppyChow(2) $$$man(2) Arondight(2) sheno13(2) jacada(2) TheoCT(2) coldfusion(2) BurnOne(2) leecha(2) plastiqe(2) Lluis83(2) Camoninja(2) parasite99(2) rowcla(2) 10 men(2) cccombobreaker(2) Kuroaitou(2) DonceB(2) Jocko(2) Nadrin(2) Marsu(2) Onizuka(2) Rutarete(2) Pella(2) Leodip(2) Dopha(2) Blaze(2) Krzysiekxd(2) dark ripper(2) trashduke(2) flyingcat(2) Spielkind(2) mathman101(2) Sotter(2) Mr Muffin(2) Aves(2) Vindilos(2) RapidStar_(2) InsignificantWeeaboo(2) CactusKing(2) guy_fawkes(3) kobisjeruk(3) Sir Valimont(3) Sevs(3) bjessee(3) Wolfunit(3) ddevans96(3) Foraker(3) bripod(3) Tarutao(3) Blacksmith(3) Zso_Zso(3) Tsmuji(3) Puff(3) yee(3) andretimpa(3) JonathanCrazyJ(3) Blackstring(3) moehrpi(3) DoctorC(3) DoubleCapitals(3) McSod(4) DrunkDestroyer(4) johannhowitzer(4) twinsbuster(4) bored_ninja777(4) Getawu2(4) tttt(4) pikachufan2164(4) vagman13(4) kimham8a(4) BunKeR(4) hainkarga(4) worldwideweb3(4) Ginyu(4) iancudorinmarian(4) jmdt(5) trozman(5) zse(5) TheForbiddenOracle(5) Regyptic(5) Elbirn(5) treebeard xiii(5) ColorlessGreen(5) CuCN(5) Essence(6) Serrot(6) nireus(6) SpikeSpiegel(6) pervepic(7) Marvaddin(7) omegareaper7(7) Bonestorm(7) TheonlyrealBeef(8) suxerz(8) Bootsza(8) CB!(9) jmizzle7(9) Rastafla(9) Jen-i(9) neuroleptics(9) rob77dp(9) calindu(10) Higurashi(10) dragonsdemesne(12) Jenkar(13) willng3(15) ralouf(19) antiaverage(23) siriosirio(27) Dragoon(65)

Offline ColorlessGreen

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1104802#msg1104802
« Reply #480 on: October 21, 2013, 03:54:16 pm »
Also roughly how many cards you need? I've heard that you need around 3450 but I don't know how accurate that is.

From the OP of this very thread:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Bootsza

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bootsza is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Matey!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1104827#msg1104827
« Reply #481 on: October 21, 2013, 06:51:13 pm »
So... do all people on the awesome list have 6 unupped and 6 upped Relics?

Good thought.

Some upgrades feel... less useful than others.
It is too late to apologise.  I have already forgiven you.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1104829#msg1104829
« Reply #482 on: October 21, 2013, 07:00:56 pm »
So... do all people on the awesome list have 6 unupped and 6 upped Relics?

Good thought.

Relic essential part of the most epic decks!
Must have! Dirks, however...

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1104840#msg1104840
« Reply #483 on: October 21, 2013, 08:09:35 pm »

Meh, all my upped Relics came from FG grinding

60 QT deck OP  :o
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline Bootsza

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bootsza is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Matey!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1104843#msg1104843
« Reply #484 on: October 21, 2013, 08:12:07 pm »
60 QT deck OP  :o

Hah!  Solid  ;D  It is the quanta count that makes it work...
It is too late to apologise.  I have already forgiven you.

Offline DragoonTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Dragoon hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #5Winner of Rags to Riches - PvP Event
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1104879#msg1104879
« Reply #485 on: October 22, 2013, 12:22:18 am »
There are 3 people I know that has trainer edition but aren't on the list.

Inthisroom
Bassx
Zeddino. ( not 100% but since he has over 2M score he should have it by far now.

I'm at 1K upps so far.
What happened with those dudes?^I think I could fix screenshots if you want. Also roughly how many cards you need? I've heard that you need around 3450 but I don't know how accurate that is.

Well, I figured if itr had all the cards and wanted to be on the list, he'd drop by and say so. As for the other two, I suppose if you know that they have all the cards, I could add them to the list. But a high score doesn't automatically mean they have all the cards. A lot of those rares you need to purposefully grind to get.

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1104965#msg1104965
« Reply #486 on: October 22, 2013, 08:37:00 am »
There are 3 people I know that has trainer edition but aren't on the list.

Inthisroom
Bassx
Zeddino. ( not 100% but since he has over 2M score he should have it by far now.

I'm at 1K upps so far.
What happened with those dudes?^I think I could fix screenshots if you want. Also roughly how many cards you need? I've heard that you need around 3450 but I don't know how accurate that is.

Well, I figured if itr had all the cards and wanted to be on the list, he'd drop by and say so. As for the other two, I suppose if you know that they have all the cards, I could add them to the list. But a high score doesn't automatically mean they have all the cards. A lot of those rares you need to purposefully grind to get.
Bassx is lv83 and have over 1,5M more elctrum than he needs, he also got 3,7K cards. Dardation is a lone wolf who rarely speaks but since he got 1,7M score it would be strange if he didn't have trainer edition.  And about Itr sure I give him a link
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1105246#msg1105246
« Reply #487 on: October 23, 2013, 09:08:05 am »
Dirks, however...
Are good to make decks that sound wrong, wrong, wrong.
Blessed flying endowed dirks, for example.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1106657#msg1106657
« Reply #488 on: October 30, 2013, 11:51:00 pm »
Dirks, however...
Are good to make decks that sound wrong, wrong, wrong.
Blessed flying endowed dirks, for example.
Sounds perfect to pair with Total Eclipse of the Arse :P
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline nireus

• Reputation Power: 2
  • nireus is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Carpe diem
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1109438#msg1109438
« Reply #489 on: November 14, 2013, 09:55:24 am »
Today is a very special day for me, basically for 2 reasons: The first is that I complete 11 months of playing EtG, and the second is that I managed to complete the basic edition of my card collection (yayyy!!!  ;D). This process took me over 5 months, and it all started when I realized that my connection wouldn't allow me to play a single pvp game without getting disconnected and therefore lose  :'(. So I started grinding arena and FGs which was funny at first, but then got extremely boring (at least regarding FGs). My first goal was to get a total amount of electrum that would be higher than my current score (which was at about 200k back then iirc). Since I achieved that goal, I started thinking seriously of completing my card collection, so I needed huge amounts of electrum which I finally got from FGs and Plat (I was lucky enough to get some serious rewards on Plat and Gold during this period of time  :P). Having already collected most of the upped cards out of FGs wins, I found myself with over 450(!) extra uppeds that I was actually gonna sell. But there was something missing... Checking back my rares I found out that I was missing 3 unupped SoIs and 1 unupped SoV. I got the SoV relatively quickly from Silver SS, but it was tottaly impossible to get the SoIs! So many SSs but I could barely find any...The result was that it took me over 2 weeks and I don't even know how many Silver SSs to finally get them. Sitting on over 1 million electrum I could now finish the upgrading of the remaining cards (mostly pillars/pends). Good thing is that I still have 300k electrum, so my next goal will be the trainer edition since theoretically I could get the standard one as well  :D. I feel also like posting screenies of my collection below to verify this fact:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Spoiler for Hidden:
The 5 Elements (Plato, 428-347 BC):  :fire  :earth  :air  :aether  :water

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1109464#msg1109464
« Reply #490 on: November 14, 2013, 03:22:08 pm »
Congratulations!

Your screenshots are interesting. In the Other, you have 2910 cards, then in Entropy you have 2901, then by the time you get to Light, you have 2900 cards. It seems your cards are slowly disappearing while you take your screenshots. I'm just looking out for you. Don't want your collecting to dissolve without you realizing it.
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline Regyptic

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Regyptic hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #3Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: I'm awesome! I have 12 of every card! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9584.msg1109507#msg1109507
« Reply #491 on: November 14, 2013, 08:53:09 pm »
Basic Edition Complete!

Achieved at about Level 72.5 if anyone's interested. Only 274 cards to go until Trainer Edition.

anything
blarg: Amashi