*Author

Igginator

Help aquiring a card? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35198.msg443571#msg443571
« on: December 30, 2011, 12:59:51 pm »
Hi guys,
Having finally returned to elements i fixed up my L3 rush deck i am now ready to start farming the false gods.
I found the list for a slightly upgraded rainbow list and it looks like fun, but the only problem is that I dont have an eternity which is needed for the deck.

Now Im just wondering is there a way to get one seeing as the top 50 has now disappeared, without having to reset my account as i have atleast a good 5000 gold.

Thanks in advance  :D

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: Help aquiring a card? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35198.msg443573#msg443573
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 01:04:00 pm »
After a certain number of wins in the arena (6 Bronze, 5 Silver, 4 Gold, 3 Plat) you get a chance at a rare.
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Offline teffy

• Reputation Power: 20
  • teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • May the oracle be with you
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Help aquiring a card? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35198.msg443574#msg443574
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 01:05:21 pm »
Arena matches , special arena spin, Halfblood, FGs, PvP1, PvP2.
Not AI3.
I`m teffy, here - and Ringat on Kongregate

Igginator

Re: Help aquiring a card? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35198.msg443576#msg443576
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 01:06:29 pm »
Ahhh okay thanks guys.... well time to slay some ppl in the arena  :P

Offline Elbirn

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeThe Age of Random Cards Competition - Winner
Re: Help aquiring a card? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35198.msg443604#msg443604
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 05:02:37 pm »
Aye, there are several ways to earn rares, but Arena is the best. G'luck with those spins :)
:air Team Air War#7 :air
:air Team Air War#6 :air
:darkness Founding member of Darkness Guild :darkness

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Help aquiring a card? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35198.msg443606#msg443606
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 05:08:28 pm »
^ Those are good ways to get an Eternity. But you mentioned an FG deck which is slightly upped with an Eternity...sounds like an outdated deck to me ::)
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Re: Help aquiring a card? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35198.msg443656#msg443656
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 08:53:06 pm »
Sounds like the partial upped deck on the wiki featuring quantums/utyogs,etc...
And yeah, that's out dated for FG farming, but it makes a great AI4 farmer with a pulvy, sanctuary, instead of the steal and gratitude, a just a bit more past the minimum upgrades that were posted,
I've also had success with a slightly further modified version, fully upgraded, against platinum...  when you win it's usually an EM win and that's 400+ electrum... 

Offline Elbirn

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeThe Age of Random Cards Competition - Winner
Re: Help aquiring a card? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35198.msg443669#msg443669
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 09:24:46 pm »
...I've also had success with a slightly further modified version, fully upgraded, against platinum...  when you win it's usually an EM win and that's 400+ electrum...
..If you've stumbled upon a deck that usually wins, with an EM no less, against plat, then you're some kind of titan. Share your secrets.
:air Team Air War#7 :air
:air Team Air War#6 :air
:darkness Founding member of Darkness Guild :darkness

Re: Help aquiring a card? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35198.msg443671#msg443671
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 09:48:34 pm »
The trick is less about the deck and more when to play the deck, you will notice deck's with a bunch of blackholes, accell/titan decks, speedbows, deck's that feature lots of steal...  they end up at the top...  and unfortunately, they are this deck's nightmare.  But you will notice most of these are up there for 6 or 7 days.  While everyone who was unfortunate to spin and get feral bond or something like that end up building out a toad deck, or they get weapon and they go for a weapon flying deck gets a few wins to stay at the middle round but they usually don't make it to the top.  Except on one day, when all those top rate bastards have to rebuild...  It is on that day this deck shines because for everything else, this deck kick's ass...  I'm not going to give you the exact build... except it's a 42 card fully upgraded version of this with a few smart replacements, I gave two of them already in an above post:

Code: [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 52n 52n 52r 592 5c6 5c6 5f8 5oj 5ro 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5up 61t 621 621 6u6 74b 74b 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5
It's with this deck that I found you could win 4.5k when you beat a top10 deck with an EM, and I was confused, because the only times I did it was on three EM's in a row and in another thread I wondered if it was a bug, and I was corrected becuase it was just beating the top10 deck, not three EMs in a row that won me those 4.5k rounds...

It's nothing special like I said, been around a long time, it's more of when to play this deck.

EDIT: oh and don't upgrade the sundials...

EDIT 2: I just ran it now 10 games, 4 wins (3EM), 6 losses (Mostly Brutal),  Win Steak (2), now is clearly not the time to grind with this.

Some proof in attachment

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Help aquiring a card? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35198.msg443687#msg443687
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 11:38:07 pm »
Lionheart is quite easy to farm eternities off of. You could always try the arena (bronze, silver) to get an eternity.

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Help aquiring a card? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35198.msg444274#msg444274
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2012, 12:32:30 am »
The trick is less about the deck and more when to play the deck, you will notice deck's with a bunch of blackholes, accell/titan decks, speedbows, deck's that feature lots of steal...  they end up at the top...  and unfortunately, they are this deck's nightmare.  But you will notice most of these are up there for 6 or 7 days.  While everyone who was unfortunate to spin and get feral bond or something like that end up building out a toad deck, or they get weapon and they go for a weapon flying deck gets a few wins to stay at the middle round but they usually don't make it to the top.  Except on one day, when all those top rate bastards have to rebuild...  It is on that day this deck shines because for everything else, this deck kick's ass...  I'm not going to give you the exact build... except it's a 42 card fully upgraded version of this with a few smart replacements, I gave two of them already in an above post:

Code: [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 52n 52n 52r 592 5c6 5c6 5f8 5oj 5ro 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5up 61t 621 621 6u6 74b 74b 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5
It's with this deck that I found you could win 4.5k when you beat a top10 deck with an EM, and I was confused, because the only times I did it was on three EM's in a row and in another thread I wondered if it was a bug, and I was corrected becuase it was just beating the top10 deck, not three EMs in a row that won me those 4.5k rounds...

It's nothing special like I said, been around a long time, it's more of when to play this deck.

EDIT: oh and don't upgrade the sundials...

EDIT 2: I just ran it now 10 games, 4 wins (3EM), 6 losses (Mostly Brutal),  Win Steak (2), now is clearly not the time to grind with this.

Some proof in attachment
This is the famous SGbow, which is seriously outdated. There are a lot of other decks for FGs/Arena which works much more better.
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Re: Help aquiring a card? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35198.msg444329#msg444329
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2012, 03:55:10 am »
Exactly, why it's not so much the deck, as it's when to play the deck...
It only works well about one day out of the week...  and only fully upgraded, and with 4 card adjustments... but when it does, it's a high EM yield, he asked how it might be possible I gave my solution:

Are there much better deck's to farm with, absolutely!  Is this deck outdated, as a FG Farmer, yep.  Is this deck well known, unoriginal, and famous yep.  But it still makes a great AI4 farmer, and my argument is:
There is one day out of a week on average that this famous deck shines again in platinum, it's the only deck I've got so far that has yielded me 4.5k gold wins.  It's done it for me several times now.   That's all.

anything
blarg: