*Author

Active members:
corky(1) King of doom(1) Wizardcat(1) Wynden(1) Asator(1) Cynxos(1) coinich(1) Nlelith(1) s0laris(1) Smokefree(1) Boingo(1) kalkiran(1) ilovecandy(1) esc120(1) twinsbuster(1) pepokish(1) Jaymanfu(1) Legit(1) cyanspirit(1) asymmetry(1) TheoCT(1) Dreggs(1) pervepic(1) reberth(1) xdawnbydeath(1) 2004030(1) High-Lord Vin(1) xuru(1) Celidion(1) Retribution(1) Mithcairion(1) Taparu(1) TheCrazyMango(1) Kuross(1) Evil Combat(1) gumbeh(1) ratchetspyro94(1) stereosound(1) Destiny(1) MegaP(1) Schattenfresser(1) FredTheCat(1) trozman(1) Deidara(1) MrBlonde(1) Shantu(1) 1world24(1) Drobbit(1) rohlfo(1) boombalabo(1) thatnewguy(1) zombie0(1) yaddah(1) Ryan666(1) Izzythemachine(1) Terrilocks(1) xn0ize(1) Acsabi44(1) Sir Rebrl(1) funplay(1) Cancerplus(1) WhiplashNinja(1) Anothebrother(1) Emissary Laito(1) doublecross(1) Gambb(1) aneslayer(1) Wonder(1) volkers(1) Assassine(1) Amiziras(1) madbird20(1) Origen(1) jmizzle7(1) 3RIFECI(1) tetti(1) stickmasterluke(1) Jagadance(1) A1u(1) HeartofDarkness(1) Athadeus(1) Sintendo337(1) b0uncer52(1) rowcla(1) einherjar145(1) Sug81(1) AnoverX(1) ThugStyle(1) Wolfunit(1) Onizuka(1) tttt(1) deluxeloy(1) zhaoji987(1) Ezmariel(1) icecoldbro(1) Sevs(1) killybob(1) Tarsus29(1) petersenk(1) Olidot(1) DeathPanda1(1) TombSimon(1) migster99(1) davpoland(1) TheForbiddenOracle(1) willng3(1) Catoman4001(1) manaboy100(1) Rutarete(1) Spiraler(1) Tiko(1) XYTWO(1) EvaRia(2) Pato Feliz(2) nilsieboy(2) chum3(2) genraenera(2) the dictator(2) linkcat(2) Van Cleef(2) Tea is good(2) Humppala(2) me_against_the_world(2) Klaymore(2) Immolation(2) kri(2) bogieman4(2) vagman13(2) fanatik(2) Zuphix(2) Jangoo(2) geekz_always_win(2) Istari.(2) TimerClock14(2) Vinvick3714(2) Rainmaker(2) Ajit(2) omegareaper7(2) Sodomir(2) joaopcl(2) 7wavemaster(2) jmdt(2) (...)(2) BloodAngel(2) gavsword(2) evima(2) Bieber4Ever98(2) Glitch(2) Camoninja(2) Nepycros(2) Jappert(2) smuglapse(3) GG(3) deadlyd1001(3) DrunkDestroyer(3) Marvaddin(3) kintar(3) killsdazombies(3) Malignant(3) Bernath(3) SunnyGreens(3) Mateui(3) suxerz(3) Hotshot2k4(3) ArtCrusade(3) lolicjj(3) Kakerlake(3) johannhowitzer(3) ffun(3) TheIdioticIdiot(3) Dragoon1140(4) Salamence_747(4) ddevans96(4) catalyzeme(4) Essence(4) BatCountry(4) 918273645(4) morningstar(4) Zblader(4) PlayerOa(4) Noobiecakes(4) Funkyvenom(4) UTAlan(4) xdude(5) kobisjeruk(5) SnoWeb(5) JJ 52(5) Ekki(5) $$$man(5) wizelsnarf(5) Luminous Umbra(5) TheonlyrealBeef(6) BetaParticle(6) jippy99(6) siriosirio(6) EmeraldTiger(7) ~Napalm(7) Getawu2(8) agentflare(9) pikachufan2164(11) Higurashi(14) Sir Valimont(44)

Catoman4001

Re: Elements Community Nymph Totals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13173.msg305470#msg305470
« Reply #444 on: April 04, 2011, 08:01:17 pm »
I have a death and a light

Offline Getawu2

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Getawu2 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Community Nymph Totals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13173.msg306021#msg306021
« Reply #445 on: April 05, 2011, 03:30:32 pm »
:entropy  :entropy  :death  :death  :gravity  :earth  :earth  :earth  :life  :fire  :water  :water  :light  :light :light :time  :time  :darkness  :aether  :aether
And another  :entropy , adding up to

:entropy :entropy  :entropy  :death  :death  :gravity  :earth  :earth  :earth  :life  :fire  :water  :water  :light  :light :light :time  :time  :darkness  :aether  :aether

Offline manaboy100

• Reputation Power: 5
  • manaboy100 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • *staaaaaaaaaare*
Re: Elements Community Nymph Totals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13173.msg306565#msg306565
« Reply #446 on: April 06, 2011, 09:08:49 am »
:entropy, 3  :earth, 1  :life, 1  :fire, 1  :time

I won my 3rd  :entropy today, gratz to me xD
*staaaaaaaaaare*

Offline ffun

• Reputation Power: 4
  • ffun is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Community Nymph Totals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13173.msg306778#msg306778
« Reply #447 on: April 06, 2011, 04:23:49 pm »
+1  :time

That brings me to:  :darkness :time :time :water

Not much yet, but slowly increasing :)

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Nymph Totals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13173.msg307145#msg307145
« Reply #448 on: April 07, 2011, 12:31:58 am »
I just got a :gravity
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Nymph Totals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13173.msg307167#msg307167
« Reply #449 on: April 07, 2011, 01:09:52 am »
i've gotten so far a  :time:entropy:aether, and  :gravity nymphs. one of each
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline siriosirio

• Reputation Power: 13
  • siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • tonight
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Nymph Totals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13173.msg307419#msg307419
« Reply #450 on: April 07, 2011, 08:00:38 am »
+ 1  :aether
tot  :entropy :entropy :death :life :life :fire :water :air :air :air :time :darkness :darkness :aether :aether

Offline siriosirio

• Reputation Power: 13
  • siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.siriosirio is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • tonight
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Nymph Totals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13173.msg308767#msg308767
« Reply #451 on: April 09, 2011, 01:10:18 pm »
+ 1   :death
tot  :entropy :entropy :death :death :life :life :fire :water :air :air :air :time :darkness :darkness :aether :aether

Offline agentflare

• Reputation Power: 10
  • agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Card Ideas In Action WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team Death
Re: Elements Community Nymph Totals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13173.msg310614#msg310614
« Reply #452 on: April 12, 2011, 08:25:15 pm »
+1  :fire

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Nymph Totals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13173.msg310615#msg310615
« Reply #453 on: April 12, 2011, 08:25:56 pm »
Is someone planning to take this over now that SV has left?

Offline agentflare

• Reputation Power: 10
  • agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Card Ideas In Action WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team Death
Re: Elements Community Nymph Totals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13173.msg310755#msg310755
« Reply #454 on: April 13, 2011, 12:32:16 am »
Zblader, you wanna do it? I can do it, I suppose, but I'd require a count of at what time SV stopped counting. Also, we need a new topic. No-one (except SG) can edit Sir Valimont's post.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Community Nymph Totals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13173.msg310759#msg310759
« Reply #455 on: April 13, 2011, 12:39:32 am »
Zblader, you wanna do it? I can do it, I suppose, but I'd require a count of at what time SV stopped counting. Also, we need a new topic. No-one (except SG) can edit Sir Valimont's post.
I could try, but I doubt I'm the best one for the job as well as if I have the time.

blarg: