*Author

Xoned

Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg92371#msg92371
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2010, 01:22:28 pm »
:aether
How can you beat what you can't touch?

Offline Xinef

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fluttershy's samurai
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg92427#msg92427
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2010, 03:21:04 pm »
:aether
How can you beat what you can't touch?
By outliving it :P
May the force of the D4HK side be with U ^_^
:time samurai

icybraker

Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg92430#msg92430
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2010, 03:24:45 pm »
Good luck outliving immortals.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg92432#msg92432
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2010, 03:32:01 pm »
I second this. Actually, now I have an idea for a time/aether deck...
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Xinef

• Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Xinef is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fluttershy's samurai
Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg92435#msg92435
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2010, 03:38:55 pm »
Thanks, but I don't need luck for this. I'm already immortal as a daemon.

Still, outliving immortals is not that hard, anubises can immortalize more than any aether card... except that rare anubis of yours, that looks like a nymph.
Pharaohs are also immortal in a way, as time passes they turn into mummies, but then they can rewind themselves with little help.

I wouldn't be surprised if :life also had a way to outlive immortals. Death can out-unlive immortals.

And shards... they give you divinity... and gratitude... and readiness... anyway, being divine also counts as being immortal, right?

Zanz is divine... Zanz is immortal! Long live Zanz!

bojengles77

Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg92571#msg92571
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2010, 06:18:22 pm »
Thanks, but I don't need luck for this. I'm already immortal as a daemon.

Still, outliving immortals is not that hard, anubises can immortalize more than any aether card... except that rare anubis of yours, that looks like a nymph.
Pharaohs are also immortal in a way, as time passes they turn into mummies, but then they can rewind themselves with little help.

I wouldn't be surprised if :life also had a way to outlive immortals. Death can out-unlive immortals.

And shards... they give you divinity... and gratitude... and readiness... anyway, being divine also counts as being immortal, right?

Zanz is divine... Zanz is immortal! Long live Zanz!
Where were you heading with this...?

Offline Xinef

• Fluttershy's samurai
Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg92580#msg92580
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2010, 06:31:00 pm »
Per scarabaeidae ad astra!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg92582#msg92582
« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2010, 06:32:54 pm »
...???
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

bojengles77

Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg93771#msg93771
« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2010, 01:53:25 am »
...???
it means "to the sky through scarabs", is scarab really a feminine word or did you make that up. Seems like it would just be scarab"a/i/ae" , not "scarabaeidae". =)

yeah, i know latin, SO?

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg93779#msg93779
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2010, 02:04:53 am »
it means "to the sky through scarabs", is scarab really a feminine word or did you make that up. Seems like it would just be scarab"a/i/ae" , not "scarabaeidae". =)

yeah, i know latin, SO?
...that, is so, awesome.

Anyway, keep those votes coming people! Let's see how the elements turn once the first WAR is over.  :)

Offline Xinef

• Fluttershy's samurai
Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg94447#msg94447
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2010, 07:46:06 pm »

yeah, i know latin, SO?
I don't know latin and I couldn't find any online dictionaries, so I used the biological nomenclature name for the family because it was easier to find :P

By the way, doesn't 'astra' mean stars, not sky?

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg117526#msg117526
« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2010, 05:31:15 pm »
water :D
this element has everything:
poison
rush
CC
PC
defence
heal
did i forget something?
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity