*Author

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg117544#msg117544
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2010, 05:48:30 pm »
Water :D
This element has everything:
Poison
Rush
Creature Control (Ice Lance, Congeal, Mind Flayer, Arctic Squid, Flooding)
Permanent Control (Trident)
Defense (Permafrost Shield)
Healing (Purify)
Did I forget something?
You forgot a few things. :P

-Drawing power (precognition and Hourglasses)
-Other forms of Quanta gain (Rays of Light, Leaf Dragons, Devourers, Immolation, Nova, etc.)
-Stat Buffs (Heavy Armor, Blessing, Momentum, Adrenaline)

Although I have to say, you're right about :water suddenly being one of the most versatile elements in the game now. It's because of all those crazy new changes/implemented cards now... ;)

bojengles77

Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg117574#msg117574
« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2010, 06:16:05 pm »
it means "to the sky through scarabs", is scarab really a feminine word or did you make that up. Seems like it would just be scarab"a/i/ae" , not "scarabaeidae". =)

yeah, i know latin, SO?
I don't know latin and I couldn't find any online dictionaries, so I used the biological nomenclature name for the family because it was easier to find :P

By the way, doesn't 'astra' mean stars, not sky?
Indeed you're right, but having learned latin, no one word is set in stone - it's a pretty flexible language. And by flexible I mean extremely ambiguous

guolin

Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg117607#msg117607
« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2010, 06:37:48 pm »
:water

Water is control. Water controls the game. Got an evil card out? *bam* Sorry, frozen. Got several evil cards out? Say hello to my new friend, Artic Octopus. Going to attack me now, huh, after you killed all my Artic Octopi? Permafrost Shield! Got evil cards with evil abilities? Lobotimize on a creature, Ulitharid! Pulling out your Shards, eh? Pufferfish, attack! Pulling out a nasty shield? With the help of my new friend, Death, I can poison your head off with my Chrysaora. And think I've ran out of surprises, and you're free from my watery grip? Artic Dragons and Abyss Crawlers!

Sky_Daemon

Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg132909#msg132909
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2010, 08:24:28 am »
air of course. dont bother asking why either. if you dont know why air should win this, then you dont deserve air, and air doesnt want you...
Well, then, that's good, cos I know exactly why Air wins. And, to be frank, anyone who doesn't know why Air wins, shouldn't be allowed to discuss :P

Air FTW. End of argument. XD

Sky_Daemon

Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg132915#msg132915
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2010, 08:43:57 am »
And I almost forgot:            :air :air               :air :air :air :air               :air :air :air
                                      :air           :air                   :air                      :air             :air
                                      :air   :air   :air                   :air                      :air :air :air :air
                                      :air           :air                   :air                      :air        :air
                                      :air           :air           :air :air :air :air             :air             :air

:air :air :air :air            :air :air :air :air         :air               :air         :air
                                     :air                                     :air                  :air             :air          :air
                                     :air :air                               :air                    :air   :air   :air           :air
                                     :air                                     :air                     :air :air :air
                                     :air                                     :air                       :air    :air             :air

Yeah, it's a bit squiggly, I tried my best, I hope Unit won't be disappointed  :( :P

cebra

Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg132931#msg132931
« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2010, 09:39:11 am »
Time
I just love Time
It´s the only element that gives you the opinion to draw multiple cards per turn. It can manipulate your opponents deck order(with rewind) and: It´s the only element that gives you the chance to look into your OPPONENTs hand! That´s just awesome!

Offline lava golem

• Reputation Power: 0
  • lava golem is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Fire
Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg132951#msg132951
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2010, 11:57:37 am »
I voted for aether, Chose aether because I selected it for my first time playing elements. Favorite color as well, but greener. One of my favorite cards: FRACTAL. Favorite card was TU but that was before Fractal came along. I like all the elements and the fact that they're in the game :) Hell, even my second every account was called element of aether :P, I don't use that account anymore though.   :aether Although aether works well in rainbows and duos/trios, Mono aether that works really well just doesn't seem to exist :o
lava golems are the best creatures in the game cause I said so

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg132962#msg132962
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2010, 01:23:28 pm »
I voted for aether, Chose aether because I selected it for my first time playing elements. Favorite color as well, but greener. One of my favorite cards: FRACTAL. Favorite card was TU but that was before Fractal came along. I like all the elements and the fact that they're in the game :) Hell, even my second every account was called element of aether :P, I don't use that account anymore though.   :aether Although aether works well in rainbows and duos/trios, Mono aether that works really well just doesn't seem to exist :o
Yeah, my favorite card was PU/TU too, until fractal came out. Weird coincidence.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

harry959

Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg141759#msg141759
« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2010, 03:50:08 am »
I vote for  :darkness. Almost no shield can stop it. You put it together with  :earth and you have nothing to play creatures with. Aether has fractal. Unless you can produce over 20 quanta per turn, you can't play anything.

eh pewwwp

Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg141772#msg141772
« Reply #129 on: August 19, 2010, 04:02:50 am »
:aetherbig :aetherbig :aetherbig :aetherbig :aetherbig

I LOVE AETHER!
1. imo, it has the best mono
2.love immortal creatures
3. seems to have the most powerful, non rare cards (fractal, TU and mindgate)
4. LOBO FTW! it destroys so many decks
5. it works perfectly in any duo/trio/quartet/rainobow (my favorite,  :aether :water hence my icon  ;D)

ALL HAIL AETHER
 :aetherbig :aetherbig :aetherbig :aetherbig :aetherbig

timtwins

Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg141777#msg141777
« Reply #130 on: August 19, 2010, 04:09:40 am »
I like time the best because of hourglasses and eternity :)

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Elemental Popularity! Which one is your favorite? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6472.msg160428#msg160428
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2010, 09:03:25 am »
 :darkness , because it has both perm and creature control and healing and damage. Darkness is both versatile and cool :P

blarg: