*Author

Offline Raptor6789Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Raptor6789 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Mindgate match up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18207.msg231916#msg231916
« on: December 24, 2010, 02:22:23 am »
it was a long and hard battle... (but mostly long)

today i was facing t50 using an aether mindgate deck. Well it turns out that my opponent, donot, also has a mindgate deck.

dimensional shields, otyughs, and lots of mindgates. Donot at the end had over 500 :aether quanta.

none of us had attacking units and we all had dimensional shields... guess how it turned out.

Well it turns out i lost cuz i went first, so i decked out first.  :( and on the LAST turn, i finally got a pulverizer to deal with the dimensional shields. A bit late though...
1550 seconds.

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Mindgate match up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18207.msg231932#msg231932
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 02:51:09 am »
those kind games can be fun. one way to deal with this is a few :time cards to your deck.  :aether/ :time make for some good combos.
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

blarg: