*Author

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Best of 2010 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17786.msg227325#msg227325
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2010, 02:05:54 pm »
I hope people don't mind if I go for a 'top-3' type of list for each one...  :P ;D

Most Likable Member: Pepokish, Kamietsu, Gl1tch (all these people will always remain fierce in the eyes of everyone! :D)

Best Debater: --- (Ignoring this because it seems redundant with Smartest Poster)

Smartest Poster: Daxx, Sir Valimont, Essence <----all these people be smarter than me, that's for sure. >.>

Funniest Poster: Dragoon1140 (subtle humor), vrt (sarcastic humor), Kael Hate (grumesome and dark humor)  :P

Best Newbie: Nyma (comes in and startles everyone in War), Ajit (registered a month ago and is popping up like crazy in the CIA forums), 9270984 (Darkness rookie who has came up with the 'recruit a/help a rookie' concept, even though it's been barely two months!)

Most Helpful Member: jmdt (DECK MASTER), Dragoon1140 (always helping me out when I screw up or seem a bit confused <=) ), Higurashi (somehow stepped up to the plate when given the staff position)

Best Signatures: SunnyGreens (His made me ACTUALLY laugh out loud - amazing quote Sunny!), DrunkDestroyer (honestly simple and cute ^.^), ratchetspyro94 (First quote is inspirational, while the second one only reinforces the vegetable community we have XD)

Worst Signatures: Appawesome (...that's just awkward beyond belief  >_>), ArtCrusader (violent when it comes to desserts), implosion (Stale signature is stale.)

Best Avatars: All of the 'Master Series' Titles that vrt made (tied for first obviously  :o), jmdt's 'Chemical Mummy' (<3 it), plastiqe's "Post cards" (I love all of them)

Worst Avatars: Dragoon1140's 'octo-girl' (absolutely terrifying to me, sorry man), kobisjeruk's 'Stop-sign' (that's awkward), asymmetry's "Logic stick figure" (hopefully not representative of what he likes to do in his free time)

Best Threads: Best no-plan prank ever (Dragoon1140 is a genius XD), Tell your story about how you chose your favorite/main element (great backgrounds on motivations for elements), Art Class (innovative idea by art curators)

Most Missed: Icybreaker (forever we shall be in your debt original Aether Master), Antagon (The original Grand Master of Fire who has still not posted since his victory as Winner of the First War AND War Betting!), PuppyChow (original deck helper and Time Master who Xinef owned against)

Next Mod: girlsgeneration, kevkev60614, xdude (They all know how to crack their whips. ;) )

Best Moment 2010: Best no-plan prank ever, all patch updates, implementation of the Elements Council

Best Overall Member: Scaredgirl (The one who manages the community), zanzarino (The one who manages the game), and jmizzle7 (The one who manages the Elements (owns all cards O_O))

Offline ArtCrusadeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 7
  • ArtCrusade is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Join the ArtCrusade!
Re: Best of 2010 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17786.msg227400#msg227400
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2010, 04:40:47 pm »
Why does everyone keep on calling me ArtCrusader? I find that rather offensive, I am the whole, the one. I am the ArtCrusade!
My art:         deviantArt
My poetry:    Writing.com

Offline Appawesome

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Appawesome is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Best of 2010 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17786.msg227408#msg227408
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2010, 05:04:46 pm »

Worst Signatures: Appawesome (...that's just awkward beyond belief  >_>), ArtCrusader (violent when it comes to desserts), implosion (Stale signature is stale.)

Apparently, someone still thinks I'm a pedophile...

So far, my score is 2 worst posts! I WIN.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Best of 2010 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17786.msg227463#msg227463
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2010, 06:23:17 pm »
(some will be tied)
Most Likable Member: vrt, Kuro, Gl1tch
Best Debater: Scaredgirl
Smartest Poster: Kael Hate
Funniest Poster: xdude and vrt
Best Newbie: Hmmm, I think Nyma myself :P
Most Helpful Member: Dragoon1140, jmdt
Best Signatures: Essence's real life signatures
Worst Signatures: Appawesome (sorry ;))
Best Avatars: all vrt make :P
Worst Avatars: Hmmm... I think kobisjeruk
Best Thread: One of our member is a hacker, Deckbuilding 101: From Noob to False God Slayer
Most Missed: icybreaker, no doubt :)
Next Mod: vrt or xdude
Best Moment 2010: When I started to play Elements ;)
Best Overall Member: Zanzarino
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline Appawesome

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Appawesome is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Best of 2010 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17786.msg230775#msg230775
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2010, 06:29:52 am »
I don't favorite people... Or unfavorite people.

Offline ArtCrusadeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 7
  • ArtCrusade is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Join the ArtCrusade!
Re: Best of 2010 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17786.msg230882#msg230882
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2010, 01:50:22 pm »
I don't favorite people... Or unfavorite people. But I still want to increase my post count.
My art:         deviantArt
My poetry:    Writing.com

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Best of 2010 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17786.msg230895#msg230895
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2010, 02:06:01 pm »
Most Likable Member: pepokish (how can you not like pepo)
Best Debater: Sir Valimont (val always has intelligent and wel thought out ideas)
Smartest Poster: PoLdeR (dude designs nuclear reactors, that's cooler than the lasers I have in my lab)
Funniest Poster: Napalm Grenade (spoiler tags and stickies are an art form for her)
Best Newbie: nyma (nyma was a pro duelist from essentially the day she started)
Most Helpful Member: Jmizzle7 (his newbie guide has helped countless thousands of players get started)
Best Signatures: TBD
Worst Signatures: TBD
Best Avatars: vrt, jmdt, pepokish (vrt's oty in a suit and pepo's top hat rustler are both brilliant.  I'm lucky to have a vrt make mad scientist mummy)
Worst Avatars: Raving Rabbid (the desync avatar was terrible quality, but its simple brilliance made me laugh every time I saw it.)
Best Thread: Are you a hacker (that thread made me seriously paranoid for an hour, lol)
Most Missed: Puppychow (dude built good decks, I wish he were around longer to compare notes)
Next Mod: willng3 ()
Best Moment 2010:
Best Overall Member: Scaredgirl (SG makes this place run like a well oiled machine)

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Best of 2010 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17786.msg231326#msg231326
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2010, 07:30:19 am »
Most Likable Member:  pepperfish, seriously you can't not like pepo :)
Best Debater:  Scaredgirl, convinces me with just about every post made
Smartest Poster:  Daxx, well thought out and thoroughly enjoyable posts to read
Funniest Poster:  Gl1tch, I always laugh the hardest at his comments
Best Newbie:  Nyma, was a pro even when she was a newb
Most Helpful Member:  Higurashi, jmdt, both self-explanatory really
Best Signatures:  Kamietsu, zomg Snorlax!
Worst Signatures:  The people without ones...creativity please?
Best Avatars:  Kamietsu, I. love. that. pony! <3
Worst Avatars:  lokiburn4, sorry but that hand thing makes me nauseous :/
Best Thread:  One of our members is a hacker, made me giggle at the comments there
Most Missed:  Haven't been around long enough to decide :/
Next Mod:  I honestly don't know :s
Best Moment 2010:  Best no-plan prank ever, pure genius
Best Overall Member:  Scaredgirl, holds everything together and deserves more thanks than is received
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Re: Best of 2010 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17786.msg231328#msg231328
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2010, 07:37:47 am »
Best Overall Member:  Scaredgirl, holds everything together and deserves more thanks than is received
I'm pretty sure SG gets a lot of warm fuzzies from reading this thread. After all, noone can be a vindictive, powerful dictator all the time, right?  :P

Best Signatures: SunnyGreens (His made me ACTUALLY laugh out loud - amazing quote Sunny!), DrunkDestroyer (honestly simple and cute ^.^), ratchetspyro94 (First quote is inspirational, while the second one only reinforces the vegetable community we have XD)
Aww...I feel so special being mentioned, and specially acknowledged for being a 'special' person!

blarg: