*Author

Active members:
Dragoon1140(1) Kamietsu(1) QuantumT(1) EvaRia(1) Dragoon(1) KimQ(1) LadyViator2(1) morningstar(1) likelinker(1) omegareaper7(1) DrOctaganapus2(1) shwiggles(1) KingOfArmagio(1) Malignant(1) GreenThumb(1) Jappert(1) afxtal(1) Yoshi29pi(1) whitevo(1) Nepycros(1) etphonehome(1) zero2212(1) keisei(1) presonlam(1) Sh00pdaWoop(1) Arceus567(1) Haltar Dhrim(1) Sinec(1) Tille123465789(1) Holokausti(1) frlaa(1) hawknose33(1) FlarePod(1) Time_lord_victorius(1) makapse(1) minordeity1(1) Aygor(1) pedzacyzolw(1) RagidyRock(1) Dandy(1) corky(1) Mammalman(1) waterzx(1) MistressAbyss(1) ~Napalm(1) TheFallenHero94(1) GeniugG(1) gnomikomori(1) YoungSot(1) puri1(1) Kakugane(1) vivimancer(1) MonsterOfTheYear(1) iglidich(1) Troh(1) changeme3(1) GreeN321(1) drolly(1) teffy(1) Fosius(1) psyker63(1) jesusw00t(1) atom9(1) jocloud31(1) Gocubbies1212(1) jonathanzex(1) sunyata(1) adal1234(1) THEACCUSO(1) keng2(1) Haydun(1) Asterix3(1) Gambb(1) Krikk(1) nico280(1) treebeard xiii(1) justaburd(1) Draniei(1) Jen-i(1) Cerryl(1) Demonite(1) zasdd(1) sixers(1) hoodedthefox(1) MegroN(1) riva(1) jhincherick(1) Yeelp(1) cristelle(1) hippoboy247(1) Luminouskun(1) CGP(1) colleenchanw(1) PWOProtego(1) 10 men(1) Thymidine(1) Torriku(1) jarozaoz(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) Peknanjo(1) tiparas(1) theycallmederp(1) EMZheath(1) hickit(1) DeathKnyte(1) Brusterix(1) Physsion(1) jetstream13(1) Discord(1) Cardplayer(1) AD TienzuStorm(1) Onslaught(1) ProBacon(1) Basman-1453(1) Afdarenty(1) chrispybacon84(1) Espithel(1) Silver Emerald(1) andretimpa(1) fabian771(1) asdw152(1) InsignificantWeeaboo(1) kaempfer13(1) Metoropolice(2) RootRanger(2) kitty45(2) ztormtrooper(2) growl(2) ZergKing(2) Marvaddin(2) aPiiNKFiSH(2) Terroking(2) Bonestorm(2) xathil(2) Nemo(2) NikaZaslavsky(2) Amphetryon(2) IceySammy(2) SinisterSaint(2) GaDv.Shining(2) alexmf2(2) automeris(2) BluePriest(2) Iyashii(2) Wizardcat(2) tyranim(2) Blues(2) jackofalltrades(2) asiantraceur(2) Homergande(2) supertoxicwaste(2) Schlonz(2) Nannu(2) yumdubaby(2) Malebolgia(2) rosutosefi(2) Ilias22(2) jumpingbeans(2) ernesto91(2) Vernonro(2) Rainchild(2) fran91(2) Regyptic(2) mecavtp(2) MaTianLong(2) kcinsti(2) Solento(2) supermarth64(2) moehrpi(2) trepar11(2) OdinVanguard(2) DigitalPixel(2) S2xaT5No(2) aerinon(2) Paddoo(2) UnholyAir(2) MeXoTiK(2) Rogue5985(2) WexMajor(2) ohannesburger(2) Antibiotics(2) drulles(2) Delerium(2) CrimsonTree(2) shocker14(2) pest.(2) the dictator(2) LonelyBarstool(2) Nautalis.(2) Varunani(2) Tantoney(2) ThatGuy_21(2) Captain Scibra(2) agdhar(2) davidfranses(2) Linkcat(2) MeowMeowCat(2) godofdeath500(2) Lastmerlin(2) 1011686(2) ratcharmer(2) Leebill98(2) A_JEDI(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) Ryousen(2) glennfoo(3) icecoldbro(3) Rastafla(3) itsnick(3) Djhopper :)(3) Darkslay(3) hello12(3) Brontos(3) ralouf(3) regen2k9(3) atm2995(3) UTAlan(3) Wolfunit(3) hell7fire1(3) Heavenscall(3) Luminous(3) @sshole1371(3) Alorx(3) SnoWeb(3) MisterWax(3) Joe21(3) bomber(3) Dewberry(3) fruglemonkey(3) Theboss1248(3) Blacksmith(3) djdj24(3) theelkspeaks(3) worldwideweb3(3) Ghaladh(3) DrBla(3) cender666(3) igor135(3) Manuel(3) MasterWalks(3) Onizuka(4) zupermannd(4) Delauney(4) qwandri(4) Chromatophore(4) Zerker(4) Jocko(4) artimies7(4) bmd(4) KeeperofDreams(4) Guldfisk(4) Einstein Skw(4) Helston(4) Rainbowninja(4) The Amphigory(4) Vangelios(4) Arwulf(4) Odii Odsen(4) Aphrael(4) VanWinkle(4) iloveashley3(4) AyneSlaugh(4) xsindomanx(4) richboom(4) dark ripper(4) ademut(4) killybob(5) DarknessDemon(5) semibalanus(5) qwerter(5) mathman101(5) Foraker(5) blarp(5) Dopha(5) timetock(5) Terran 3(5) iDaire(5) benoit(5) spiritkirinblade(6) Essence(6) bripod(6) calindu(6) glopso(6) Acsabi44(6) burpcow(6) blahs15(6) Psychoa(6) Keeps(6) serprex(6) Aknelo(6) jonathancrazyj(6) PlayerOa(7) mortisgrey(7) pupi4(7) Chapuz(7) EmeraldDagger(7) Camoninja(8) Rember(8) mesaprotector(8) Levy(8) Silver(8) Cheesy111(8) NaTuraL(8) euclid47(8) bobknows(8) Silux(8) Chuck__Boris(8) Coolkid1(8) Glitch(9) Contrary(9) Vineroz(9) whatifidogetcaught?(9) xyan(9) grimdragon64(9) deathreign3(9) montrossen(9) UnderneathTheLens(10) AP579(10) mrezman(10) freeyourmind(10) SpikeSpiegel(10) dragtom(10) Wyand(10) Aves(11) Jangoo(11) MystiK_(11) traceurling(11) kirbylover314(11) suxerz(12) Wizy(12) rob77dp(12) bossitron(12) deidmann(13) Opsinis(13) Tsmuji(13) flyingcat(13) Guizonde(14) thispersonisagenius(14) iancudorinmarian(14) Narukta(14) Zawadx(14) AvadaKedavvra(15) seulintse(15) siriosirio(16) TheManuz(16) Fippe94(16) Treldon(16) allembrande jackson(16) ddevans96(17) Gandora(18) Xenocidius(19) Monox D. I-Fly(19) russianspy1234(20) eljoemo(21) Marsu(22) Dm1321(22) AyneSPoV(22) Annele(23) AD Storm Bolt(24) eaglgenes101(25) Drake_XIV(27) yee(28) neuroleptics(28) antiaverage(28) Poker Alho(29) TribalTrouble(30) Frozengaia(31) Leodip(32) choongmyoung(34) Ginyu(34) Tirear(37) CrockettRocket(38) kimham8a(39) Pella(39) ColorlessGreen(39) dawn to dusk(41) BeefSupreme(46) CuCN(50) Submachine(51) Absol(55) Jenkar(60) pikachufan2164(70) dragonsdemesne(75) Rutarete(86) willng3(90) furballdn(92) Higurashi(203)

Levy

Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg457387#msg457387
« Reply #444 on: February 07, 2012, 12:16:08 am »
 ;D Hola!  :gravity

Was voodoo doll nerfed or something, why it doesn't send damage effects to the enemy?

I just played a game where two scorpions where attacking my voodoo doll: physical damage was done to the enemy but no poison status.

Voodoo Doll - If this creature survives an attack, damage and status is inflicted to your opponent as well.

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg457388#msg457388
« Reply #445 on: February 07, 2012, 12:18:41 am »
No poison status was done to your vodoo :p
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg457392#msg457392
« Reply #446 on: February 07, 2012, 12:33:59 am »
;D Hola!  :gravity

Was voodoo doll nerfed or something, why it doesn't send damage effects to the enemy?

I just played a game where two scorpions where attacking my voodoo doll: physical damage was done to the enemy but no poison status.

Voodoo Doll - If this creature survives an attack, damage and status is inflicted to your opponent as well.
Scorpions don't poison creatures they attack.

Levy

Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg457432#msg457432
« Reply #447 on: February 07, 2012, 02:48:23 am »
Thanks after reviewing the scorpions ability i realized

Offline automeris

• Reputation Power: 1
  • automeris is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Playing again after some time away
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg459564#msg459564
« Reply #448 on: February 13, 2012, 08:56:22 am »
What are the seven thin purple bars that just appeared in the game today, centered at the very top of the game screen above the words "Main Menu" in the Main screen, but persisting in the same position apparently in all screens, including the deck view, the Bazaar, or in games?

They are much like the green bars that appear under a person's Reputation Power in this forum, but about twice as long, and much closer together.  I tried searching for "purple bars", "bars", and "purple" here, and I looked at all the new posts and in all the likely forums but have had no luck finding the explanation.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg459565#msg459565
« Reply #449 on: February 13, 2012, 09:19:49 am »
Sounds like your browser is having a graphical glitch. Tried refreshing? Clearing cache/registry, etc?

I've always been able to create a couple white bars by selecting the area you mention, but they do not persist when I go to my deck, the Bazaar or the Arena.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline automeris

• Reputation Power: 1
  • automeris is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Playing again after some time away
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg459573#msg459573
« Reply #450 on: February 13, 2012, 10:08:32 am »
Sounds like your browser is having a graphical glitch. Tried refreshing? Clearing cache/registry, etc?

I've always been able to create a couple white bars by selecting the area you mention, but they do not persist when I go to my deck, the Bazaar or the Arena.
Well, I'll be.  Thank you.  I had that area selected somehow, and it stays selected through changes in screens.  (In fact, I think I had the whole page selected, but was only viewing the game area, which showed no other selected text.)  I use purple for selected text, so that's why mine are purple and yours are white.  That means the bars are not new, but they are still mysterious.  Does anybody have any idea what they are for?

And you say "a couple", which doesn't sound like seven.  Do people have a different number of these mysterious bars based on some arcane concept?  Or are they just spacers to make the page look better?

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg459575#msg459575
« Reply #451 on: February 13, 2012, 10:17:41 am »
The bars are probably just part of the html design on the page. I actually get 12 or so of them. Gotta say purple is a hideous colour choice for that, dude x)
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg462153#msg462153
« Reply #452 on: February 19, 2012, 09:58:09 am »
I've tried to look this up, but I'm not having much success. Only finding answers concerning farming the old T50 decks.

I'm trying to throw together a quick RoL/Hope deck; have all the RoLs and a few upped Fractals. However, I only have one Lobo. I've been farming Bronze League for about a month now, and I haven't gotten any Lobos. This is probably just a case of poor luck on my part, but is there a better way to farm Lobos?

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg462154#msg462154
« Reply #453 on: February 19, 2012, 10:02:15 am »
Nope. You could farm fg since gemini has a chance of giving one, but you got more chance in bronze (which has tons of Mono-Aethers iirc).
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg462157#msg462157
« Reply #454 on: February 19, 2012, 10:36:01 am »
I have found that in order to have motivation to grind in Elements, I always need some kind of goal (like a deck I'm trying to build/upgrade).

Right now, these are my cards (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjKelL6bW9wXdFdLVHgxd0piczJPWWdzdEtkYmpUQVE) and I would like some advice on what deck to build/cards to upgrade next.

Thanks in advance.

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg462158#msg462158
« Reply #455 on: February 19, 2012, 10:49:38 am »
How about grinding for some of the new shards, like SoSa (for SPlat), or SoSe (because it's an incredibly fun card to use in rainbows)?
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

blarg: