*Author

Active members:
Dragoon1140(1) Kamietsu(1) QuantumT(1) EvaRia(1) Dragoon(1) KimQ(1) LadyViator2(1) morningstar(1) likelinker(1) omegareaper7(1) DrOctaganapus2(1) shwiggles(1) KingOfArmagio(1) Malignant(1) GreenThumb(1) Jappert(1) afxtal(1) Yoshi29pi(1) whitevo(1) Nepycros(1) etphonehome(1) zero2212(1) keisei(1) presonlam(1) Sh00pdaWoop(1) Arceus567(1) Haltar Dhrim(1) Sinec(1) Tille123465789(1) Holokausti(1) frlaa(1) hawknose33(1) FlarePod(1) Time_lord_victorius(1) makapse(1) minordeity1(1) Aygor(1) pedzacyzolw(1) RagidyRock(1) Dandy(1) corky(1) Mammalman(1) waterzx(1) MistressAbyss(1) ~Napalm(1) TheFallenHero94(1) GeniugG(1) gnomikomori(1) YoungSot(1) puri1(1) Kakugane(1) vivimancer(1) MonsterOfTheYear(1) iglidich(1) Troh(1) changeme3(1) GreeN321(1) drolly(1) teffy(1) Fosius(1) psyker63(1) jesusw00t(1) atom9(1) jocloud31(1) Gocubbies1212(1) jonathanzex(1) sunyata(1) adal1234(1) THEACCUSO(1) keng2(1) Haydun(1) Asterix3(1) Gambb(1) Krikk(1) nico280(1) treebeard xiii(1) justaburd(1) Draniei(1) Jen-i(1) Cerryl(1) Demonite(1) zasdd(1) sixers(1) hoodedthefox(1) MegroN(1) riva(1) jhincherick(1) Yeelp(1) cristelle(1) hippoboy247(1) Luminouskun(1) CGP(1) colleenchanw(1) PWOProtego(1) 10 men(1) Thymidine(1) Torriku(1) jarozaoz(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) Peknanjo(1) tiparas(1) theycallmederp(1) EMZheath(1) hickit(1) DeathKnyte(1) Brusterix(1) Physsion(1) jetstream13(1) Discord(1) Cardplayer(1) AD TienzuStorm(1) Onslaught(1) ProBacon(1) Basman-1453(1) Afdarenty(1) chrispybacon84(1) Espithel(1) Silver Emerald(1) andretimpa(1) fabian771(1) asdw152(1) InsignificantWeeaboo(1) kaempfer13(1) Metoropolice(2) RootRanger(2) kitty45(2) ztormtrooper(2) growl(2) ZergKing(2) Marvaddin(2) aPiiNKFiSH(2) Terroking(2) Bonestorm(2) xathil(2) Nemo(2) NikaZaslavsky(2) Amphetryon(2) IceySammy(2) SinisterSaint(2) GaDv.Shining(2) alexmf2(2) automeris(2) BluePriest(2) Iyashii(2) Wizardcat(2) tyranim(2) Blues(2) jackofalltrades(2) asiantraceur(2) Homergande(2) supertoxicwaste(2) Schlonz(2) Nannu(2) yumdubaby(2) Malebolgia(2) rosutosefi(2) Ilias22(2) jumpingbeans(2) ernesto91(2) Vernonro(2) Rainchild(2) fran91(2) Regyptic(2) mecavtp(2) MaTianLong(2) kcinsti(2) Solento(2) supermarth64(2) moehrpi(2) trepar11(2) OdinVanguard(2) DigitalPixel(2) S2xaT5No(2) aerinon(2) Paddoo(2) UnholyAir(2) MeXoTiK(2) Rogue5985(2) WexMajor(2) ohannesburger(2) Antibiotics(2) drulles(2) Delerium(2) CrimsonTree(2) shocker14(2) pest.(2) the dictator(2) LonelyBarstool(2) Nautalis.(2) Varunani(2) Tantoney(2) ThatGuy_21(2) Captain Scibra(2) agdhar(2) davidfranses(2) Linkcat(2) MeowMeowCat(2) godofdeath500(2) Lastmerlin(2) 1011686(2) ratcharmer(2) Leebill98(2) A_JEDI(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) Ryousen(2) glennfoo(3) icecoldbro(3) Rastafla(3) itsnick(3) Djhopper :)(3) Darkslay(3) hello12(3) Brontos(3) ralouf(3) regen2k9(3) atm2995(3) UTAlan(3) Wolfunit(3) hell7fire1(3) Heavenscall(3) Luminous(3) @sshole1371(3) Alorx(3) SnoWeb(3) MisterWax(3) Joe21(3) bomber(3) Dewberry(3) fruglemonkey(3) Theboss1248(3) Blacksmith(3) djdj24(3) theelkspeaks(3) worldwideweb3(3) Ghaladh(3) DrBla(3) cender666(3) igor135(3) Manuel(3) MasterWalks(3) Onizuka(4) zupermannd(4) Delauney(4) qwandri(4) Chromatophore(4) Zerker(4) Jocko(4) artimies7(4) bmd(4) KeeperofDreams(4) Guldfisk(4) Einstein Skw(4) Helston(4) Rainbowninja(4) The Amphigory(4) Vangelios(4) Arwulf(4) Odii Odsen(4) Aphrael(4) VanWinkle(4) iloveashley3(4) AyneSlaugh(4) xsindomanx(4) richboom(4) dark ripper(4) ademut(4) killybob(5) DarknessDemon(5) semibalanus(5) qwerter(5) mathman101(5) Foraker(5) blarp(5) Dopha(5) timetock(5) Terran 3(5) iDaire(5) benoit(5) spiritkirinblade(6) Essence(6) bripod(6) calindu(6) glopso(6) Acsabi44(6) burpcow(6) blahs15(6) Psychoa(6) Keeps(6) serprex(6) Aknelo(6) jonathancrazyj(6) PlayerOa(7) mortisgrey(7) pupi4(7) Chapuz(7) EmeraldDagger(7) Camoninja(8) Rember(8) mesaprotector(8) Levy(8) Silver(8) Cheesy111(8) NaTuraL(8) euclid47(8) bobknows(8) Silux(8) Chuck__Boris(8) Coolkid1(8) Glitch(9) Contrary(9) Vineroz(9) whatifidogetcaught?(9) xyan(9) grimdragon64(9) deathreign3(9) montrossen(9) UnderneathTheLens(10) AP579(10) mrezman(10) freeyourmind(10) SpikeSpiegel(10) dragtom(10) Wyand(10) Aves(11) Jangoo(11) MystiK_(11) traceurling(11) kirbylover314(11) suxerz(12) Wizy(12) rob77dp(12) bossitron(12) deidmann(13) Opsinis(13) Tsmuji(13) flyingcat(13) Guizonde(14) thispersonisagenius(14) iancudorinmarian(14) Narukta(14) Zawadx(14) AvadaKedavvra(15) seulintse(15) siriosirio(16) TheManuz(16) Fippe94(16) Treldon(16) allembrande jackson(16) ddevans96(17) Gandora(18) Xenocidius(19) Monox D. I-Fly(19) russianspy1234(20) eljoemo(21) Marsu(22) Dm1321(22) AyneSPoV(22) Annele(23) AD Storm Bolt(24) eaglgenes101(25) Drake_XIV(27) yee(28) neuroleptics(28) antiaverage(28) Poker Alho(29) TribalTrouble(30) Frozengaia(31) Leodip(32) choongmyoung(34) Ginyu(34) Tirear(37) CrockettRocket(38) kimham8a(39) Pella(39) ColorlessGreen(39) dawn to dusk(41) BeefSupreme(46) CuCN(50) Submachine(51) Absol(55) Jenkar(60) pikachufan2164(70) dragonsdemesne(75) Rutarete(86) willng3(90) furballdn(92) Higurashi(203)

suxerz

Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg430589#msg430589
« Reply #336 on: November 25, 2011, 04:55:18 pm »
Hmm.. that explains the weirdness I found when facing Dark Matter the other day. I wonder what is the reasoning behind that. Simpler programming?

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg430592#msg430592
« Reply #337 on: November 25, 2011, 04:59:03 pm »
Hmm.. that explains the weirdness I found when facing Dark Matter the other day. I wonder what is the reasoning behind that. Simpler programming?
Probably.  Stopping the complaining about Dark Matter being too hard because it can play a BH each turn was killing 2 birds with one stone too I would imagine.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg430598#msg430598
« Reply #338 on: November 25, 2011, 05:05:18 pm »
I still dunno why it doesn't play anything else

suxerz

Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg430611#msg430611
« Reply #339 on: November 25, 2011, 05:21:39 pm »
Bleh... the nymph is still spamming BH like usual. So, I don't feel there's much different in the level of "annoyance-ness".
I'm not liking that fact, to be honest. I can accept the actual guilt system, but the added sort of "brain freeze effect" doesn't seem right to me.
Oh well, I guess I should learn to accept that.

Offline NikaZaslavsky

• Reputation Power: 10
  • NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Beware The Rainbow Donut of Doom
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg430779#msg430779
« Reply #340 on: November 25, 2011, 11:26:43 pm »
This might be a bit off topic...

When getting stats for a deck, is it a good idea to use the number of turns in a game that was lost? Or should you just include turns to win?

Creepers be creepin'
Builders be weepin'

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg430784#msg430784
« Reply #341 on: November 25, 2011, 11:33:31 pm »
This might be a bit off topic...

When getting stats for a deck, is it a good idea to use the number of turns in a game that was lost? Or should you just include turns to win?
Just turns to win.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

minordeity1

Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg430955#msg430955
« Reply #342 on: November 26, 2011, 08:23:27 am »
I have a couple of questions about PvP:

1. If your opponent gets taken over by the computer shouldn't that give you a win since they quit and you are still playing? I know when I quit (click on the menu button) it says I lose.
2. How do you get the computer to play for you?
3. Why do so many people just let the computer play for them. Can they play multiple games at the same time that way?

Online Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg430963#msg430963
« Reply #343 on: November 26, 2011, 08:37:33 am »
1. Nope. When AI takes over, it means you and your opponent has lost connection with each other. This "timeout" can occur for many reasons ranging from temporarily slow connection, lag spikes, or just Flash slowing down on either of your PC. The latter occurs very often when either player tabs away from the game tab, which is the number one reason so many players time out in PvP1.

Manually leaving the game means the other player autowins.

2. See above.

3. See above. No, since they don't leave the duel in question.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg431005#msg431005
« Reply #344 on: November 26, 2011, 11:27:18 am »
Q: I'd like to join a PvP competition of some sort, but most of my cards are upgraded and I have relatively few. What should I consider joining?
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg431006#msg431006
« Reply #345 on: November 26, 2011, 11:30:50 am »
Q: I'd like to join a PvP competition of some sort, but most of my cards are upgraded and I have relatively few. What should I consider joining?
Unfortunately the forums holds very few PvP Events where upgraded cards play a large role in the Event itself.  Tournaments also use upgraded cards once per month, which isn't very often at all.  I would advise that you continue grinding and get yourself some more unupgraded cards, they're far more useful here on the forums.

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg433314#msg433314
« Reply #346 on: December 01, 2011, 01:00:27 pm »
Q: My Elements username is different from my forum username. Is that a problem if I want to join PvP events?
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Online Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg433315#msg433315
« Reply #347 on: December 01, 2011, 01:01:13 pm »
Nope. You just notify your opponent when you begin duelling. Mine's not the same either.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

blarg: