*Author

Active members:
Dragoon1140(1) Kamietsu(1) QuantumT(1) EvaRia(1) Dragoon(1) KimQ(1) LadyViator2(1) morningstar(1) likelinker(1) omegareaper7(1) DrOctaganapus2(1) shwiggles(1) KingOfArmagio(1) Malignant(1) GreenThumb(1) Jappert(1) afxtal(1) Yoshi29pi(1) whitevo(1) Nepycros(1) etphonehome(1) zero2212(1) keisei(1) presonlam(1) Sh00pdaWoop(1) Arceus567(1) Haltar Dhrim(1) Sinec(1) Tille123465789(1) Holokausti(1) frlaa(1) hawknose33(1) FlarePod(1) Time_lord_victorius(1) makapse(1) minordeity1(1) Aygor(1) pedzacyzolw(1) RagidyRock(1) Dandy(1) corky(1) Mammalman(1) waterzx(1) MistressAbyss(1) ~Napalm(1) TheFallenHero94(1) GeniugG(1) gnomikomori(1) YoungSot(1) puri1(1) Kakugane(1) vivimancer(1) MonsterOfTheYear(1) iglidich(1) Troh(1) changeme3(1) GreeN321(1) drolly(1) teffy(1) Fosius(1) psyker63(1) jesusw00t(1) atom9(1) jocloud31(1) Gocubbies1212(1) jonathanzex(1) sunyata(1) adal1234(1) THEACCUSO(1) keng2(1) Haydun(1) Asterix3(1) Gambb(1) Krikk(1) nico280(1) treebeard xiii(1) justaburd(1) Draniei(1) Jen-i(1) Cerryl(1) Demonite(1) zasdd(1) sixers(1) hoodedthefox(1) MegroN(1) riva(1) jhincherick(1) Yeelp(1) cristelle(1) hippoboy247(1) Luminouskun(1) CGP(1) colleenchanw(1) PWOProtego(1) 10 men(1) Thymidine(1) Torriku(1) jarozaoz(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) Peknanjo(1) tiparas(1) theycallmederp(1) EMZheath(1) hickit(1) DeathKnyte(1) Brusterix(1) Physsion(1) jetstream13(1) Discord(1) Cardplayer(1) AD TienzuStorm(1) Onslaught(1) ProBacon(1) Basman-1453(1) Afdarenty(1) chrispybacon84(1) Espithel(1) Silver Emerald(1) andretimpa(1) fabian771(1) asdw152(1) InsignificantWeeaboo(1) kaempfer13(1) Metoropolice(2) RootRanger(2) kitty45(2) ztormtrooper(2) growl(2) ZergKing(2) Marvaddin(2) aPiiNKFiSH(2) Terroking(2) Bonestorm(2) xathil(2) Nemo(2) NikaZaslavsky(2) Amphetryon(2) IceySammy(2) SinisterSaint(2) GaDv.Shining(2) alexmf2(2) automeris(2) BluePriest(2) Iyashii(2) Wizardcat(2) tyranim(2) Blues(2) jackofalltrades(2) asiantraceur(2) Homergande(2) supertoxicwaste(2) Schlonz(2) Nannu(2) yumdubaby(2) Malebolgia(2) rosutosefi(2) Ilias22(2) jumpingbeans(2) ernesto91(2) Vernonro(2) Rainchild(2) fran91(2) Regyptic(2) mecavtp(2) MaTianLong(2) kcinsti(2) Solento(2) supermarth64(2) moehrpi(2) trepar11(2) OdinVanguard(2) DigitalPixel(2) S2xaT5No(2) aerinon(2) Paddoo(2) UnholyAir(2) MeXoTiK(2) Rogue5985(2) WexMajor(2) ohannesburger(2) Antibiotics(2) drulles(2) Delerium(2) CrimsonTree(2) shocker14(2) pest.(2) the dictator(2) LonelyBarstool(2) Nautalis.(2) Varunani(2) Tantoney(2) ThatGuy_21(2) Captain Scibra(2) agdhar(2) davidfranses(2) Linkcat(2) MeowMeowCat(2) godofdeath500(2) Lastmerlin(2) 1011686(2) ratcharmer(2) Leebill98(2) A_JEDI(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) Ryousen(2) glennfoo(3) icecoldbro(3) Rastafla(3) itsnick(3) Djhopper :)(3) Darkslay(3) hello12(3) Brontos(3) ralouf(3) regen2k9(3) atm2995(3) UTAlan(3) Wolfunit(3) hell7fire1(3) Heavenscall(3) Luminous(3) @sshole1371(3) Alorx(3) SnoWeb(3) MisterWax(3) Joe21(3) bomber(3) Dewberry(3) fruglemonkey(3) Theboss1248(3) Blacksmith(3) djdj24(3) theelkspeaks(3) worldwideweb3(3) Ghaladh(3) DrBla(3) cender666(3) igor135(3) Manuel(3) MasterWalks(3) Onizuka(4) zupermannd(4) Delauney(4) qwandri(4) Chromatophore(4) Zerker(4) Jocko(4) artimies7(4) bmd(4) KeeperofDreams(4) Guldfisk(4) Einstein Skw(4) Helston(4) Rainbowninja(4) The Amphigory(4) Vangelios(4) Arwulf(4) Odii Odsen(4) Aphrael(4) VanWinkle(4) iloveashley3(4) AyneSlaugh(4) xsindomanx(4) richboom(4) dark ripper(4) ademut(4) killybob(5) DarknessDemon(5) semibalanus(5) qwerter(5) mathman101(5) Foraker(5) blarp(5) Dopha(5) timetock(5) Terran 3(5) iDaire(5) benoit(5) spiritkirinblade(6) Essence(6) bripod(6) calindu(6) glopso(6) Acsabi44(6) burpcow(6) blahs15(6) Psychoa(6) Keeps(6) serprex(6) Aknelo(6) jonathancrazyj(6) PlayerOa(7) mortisgrey(7) pupi4(7) Chapuz(7) EmeraldDagger(7) Camoninja(8) Rember(8) mesaprotector(8) Levy(8) Silver(8) Cheesy111(8) NaTuraL(8) euclid47(8) bobknows(8) Silux(8) Chuck__Boris(8) Coolkid1(8) Glitch(9) Contrary(9) Vineroz(9) whatifidogetcaught?(9) xyan(9) grimdragon64(9) deathreign3(9) montrossen(9) UnderneathTheLens(10) AP579(10) mrezman(10) freeyourmind(10) SpikeSpiegel(10) dragtom(10) Wyand(10) Aves(11) Jangoo(11) MystiK_(11) traceurling(11) kirbylover314(11) suxerz(12) Wizy(12) rob77dp(12) bossitron(12) deidmann(13) Opsinis(13) Tsmuji(13) flyingcat(13) Guizonde(14) thispersonisagenius(14) iancudorinmarian(14) Narukta(14) Zawadx(14) AvadaKedavvra(15) seulintse(15) siriosirio(16) TheManuz(16) Fippe94(16) Treldon(16) allembrande jackson(16) ddevans96(17) Gandora(18) Xenocidius(19) Monox D. I-Fly(19) russianspy1234(20) eljoemo(21) Marsu(22) Dm1321(22) AyneSPoV(22) Annele(23) AD Storm Bolt(24) eaglgenes101(25) Drake_XIV(27) yee(28) neuroleptics(28) antiaverage(28) Poker Alho(29) TribalTrouble(30) Frozengaia(31) Leodip(32) choongmyoung(34) Ginyu(34) Tirear(37) CrockettRocket(38) kimham8a(39) Pella(39) ColorlessGreen(39) dawn to dusk(41) BeefSupreme(46) CuCN(50) Submachine(51) Absol(55) Jenkar(60) pikachufan2164(70) dragonsdemesne(75) Rutarete(86) willng3(90) furballdn(92) Higurashi(203)

Zerker

Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg422844#msg422844
« Reply #324 on: November 09, 2011, 04:44:50 pm »
But, seriously.. I hope you're not going to buy each and every card in the bazaar.
But... seriously... I did that :p  I have 6 of all the unupped bazaar cards.  I don't remember how long it took, but once I decided to focus on it it, it didn't take long at all, though I would've had most of the useful ones already by then.
Hmm.. yeah. It all depends on your preferences and how you want to manage your shiny :electrum. I prefer to buy/upgrade cards whenever I need them because with the way I play this game, I feel that's the best way to to do it. But if you're a hardcore grinder who wants to complete your card collection as fast as possible (for the purpose of.. idk.. bragging rights?), by all means go ahead. ;)

is that including pillars and pendulums?
Yes, 4 pillars and 4 pends from each element; which is not quite logical for it be called "complete". You can calculate how many you want by subtracting 1,464 from the 50,640 and add 366 x how many pillars/pends you want for your collection. 1,464 is the total cost of all pillars/pends x 4.

For example; if I want to have 12 pillars/pends, I would need 50,640 - 1,464 + (366 x 12) = 53,568 :electrum
thank you that you did the math for me :P exactly what i needed

new question what are good deck uses for death and darkness nymph and light nymph except something with hope with air nymph it isnt difficult to get an idea ^^

Offline makapse

• Reputation Power: 1
  • makapse is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Looking here and there
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg423138#msg423138
« Reply #325 on: November 10, 2011, 06:37:16 am »
when exactly does the vampire ability activate?before he attacks ,or after he attacks
i am asking for both,when the vamp is yours and when the vamp is a opponents AMed one.
ie,whom will he damage first and whom will he heal first?

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg423140#msg423140
« Reply #326 on: November 10, 2011, 06:44:44 am »
when exactly does the vampire ability activate?before he attacks ,or after he attacks
i am asking for both,when the vamp is yours and when the vamp is a opponents AMed one.
ie,whom will he damage first and whom will he heal first?
As of current version : attack first. Vampire ability after, IF the game isn't won already.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg425369#msg425369
« Reply #327 on: November 14, 2011, 07:30:40 pm »
When you give rep what does the "I disagree" thing for?

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg425377#msg425377
« Reply #328 on: November 14, 2011, 07:41:38 pm »
Interesting.

Curious, I went and chose a random person with less than 30 posts who hasn't logged on in over a year to see what would happen if I tried to give them negative +rep.  I got the message "You are not allowed to give negative reputation to this user!"

Similarly, when the old karma system was around there was also a negative karma feature which people abused a bit too much which forced the feature to be disabled.  I'm led to believe that this same concept has been applied here:  It's mainly to discourage people from trolling.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg425380#msg425380
« Reply #329 on: November 14, 2011, 07:43:10 pm »
Interesting.

Curious, I went and chose a random person with less than 30 posts who hasn't logged on in over a year to see what would happen if I tried to give them negative +rep.  I got the message "You are not allowed to give negative reputation to this user!"

Did the person have any rep to lose? Can rep go below 0? Could Karma?
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg425381#msg425381
« Reply #330 on: November 14, 2011, 07:44:30 pm »
Interesting.

Did the person have any rep to lose? Can rep go below 0? Could Karma?
Everyone begins with 100 reputation power and subtracting my 43 rep wouldn't cause anything to go below zero.  Karma was able to go negative at one point, but reputation is not.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg425383#msg425383
« Reply #331 on: November 14, 2011, 07:49:40 pm »
Interesting.

Similarly, when the old karma system was around there was also a negative karma feature which people abused a bit too much which forced the feature to be disabled.  I'm led to believe that this same concept has been applied here:  It's mainly to discourage people from trolling.
Huh. Very useful info. You can "downvote" posts as well as "upvoting" them.

bmd

Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg429525#msg429525
« Reply #332 on: November 23, 2011, 03:48:31 am »
Is there any reason not to upgrade a nymph, if you have no upgraded nymphs of that element? I'm thinking like maybe for upgrade-restricted play, and if the upgrade is not that much of an improvement. I just got an :air nymph btw :D

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg429536#msg429536
« Reply #333 on: November 23, 2011, 04:04:35 am »
Huh. Very useful info. You can "downvote" posts as well as "upvoting" them.
Uh. No you can't.

Is there any reason not to upgrade a nymph, if you have no upgraded nymphs of that element? I'm thinking like maybe for upgrade-restricted play, and if the upgrade is not that much of an improvement. I just got an :air nymph btw :D
The main reason not to upgrade nymphs is so that you can use them in non-upgraded-restricted PvP like in tournaments or Beginner's League. People generally avoid upgrading them for that reason.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

suxerz

Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg429799#msg429799
« Reply #334 on: November 23, 2011, 08:11:32 pm »
I'm not sure if this question is "simple" enough to be in this thread, but here it goes.

Shortly after arena was introduced, zanz added a "guilt system (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,27523.msg383811#msg383811)" to make arena less annoying especially when coupled with the double draw/deck ability. So, my questions related to this are:
    Does this system exist outside of arena? (e.g. AI3, FG, etc) I
also noticed that right after the guilt system is "activated", AI won't play anything even if it had the necessary quanta to do so; which sometimes forcing them to discard a card. Is this a fact or am I just seeing things? :|[/list]

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Ask a simple question, get a simple answer https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21501.msg430472#msg430472
« Reply #335 on: November 25, 2011, 11:50:02 am »
I'm not sure if this question is "simple" enough to be in this thread, but here it goes.

Shortly after arena was introduced, zanz added a "guilt system (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,27523.msg383811#msg383811)" to make arena less annoying especially when coupled with the double draw/deck ability. So, my questions related to this are:
    Does this system exist outside of arena? (e.g. AI3, FG, etc) I
also noticed that right after the guilt system is "activated", AI won't play anything even if it had the necessary quanta to do so; which sometimes forcing them to discard a card. Is this a fact or am I just seeing things? :|
[/list]
Yes and yes.

anything
blarg: