*Author

ShiningSword

Re: A Mango's Guide to Elements (1.28) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30718.msg391750#msg391750
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2011, 04:10:55 pm »
That air deck looks somewhat quanta starved on the air side. I think a pendulum build could be more effective(you get to play wings early and consistently, and you dont have to worry about dragonflys dieing to pandemonium elders and similar decks) without costing much more.

Offline TheCrazyMangoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A Mango's Guide to Elements (1.28) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30718.msg391753#msg391753
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2011, 04:13:15 pm »
I clicked Water! Why does it take me to Aether! 1/5 Becuase its a work in progress
Also, the color you used for the elements is ugly! 1/5.fixed
Why are there so many table empty spaces! 1/5.because there is nothing to put there!
Also, after reading the guide for Aether, it doesn't link to anything else! I am stuck! 1/5 its a work in progress
There should be 5 spiders and 6 poisons, not 6 spiders and 5 poisons! 1/5fixed
There are shields in that grinding deck! 1/5 its a pvp1 grinding deck
Your arena deck level is 0! 1/5[whoop de doo

Not a bad little guide, though it's largely unfinished.
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline TheCrazyMangoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheCrazyMango is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Some call me 9270984, some call me numbers.
  • Awards: Winner of the 1st MetamorphosisSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A Mango's Guide to Elements (1.28) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30718.msg391754#msg391754
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2011, 04:13:52 pm »
That air deck looks somewhat quanta starved on the air side. I think a pendulum build could be more effective(you get to play wings early and consistently, and you dont have to worry about dragonflys dieing to pandemonium elders and similar decks) without costing much more.
i used a dfly deck because its cheaper (electrum wise)
[17:26:47] Iman00b8: Firestalls are like Jews... most people make fun of them and say this dislike 'em, but in the end they use them to make them money.

Offline MatrimKK

• Reputation Power: 6
  • MatrimKK is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • reigned by Entropy
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of EntropyWar #4 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: A Mango's Guide to Elements (1.28) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30718.msg391780#msg391780
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 05:29:08 pm »
Something... Something... Entropy...

Entropy is randomness but so much more.  It is change, essentially chaos. 
Chaos is not just limited to death and destruction, but also is the power for life and creation. 
You will find not only the means to impede your opponent, but also great versatility. 

"Entropy elementals specialize in disarray and chaotic creatures;
they love to confuse their opponent and gamble with luck and probabilities." 
I find this quote from the start of the game to hold a profound truth,
if you use statistics and probabilities randomness will come to your favor. 

Re: A Mango's Guide to Elements (1.28) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30718.msg391861#msg391861
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2011, 09:36:00 pm »
 :air

My element is Air.
Why? Because it is honest, sincere, yet strong and courageous.
It is the bird, soaring through the winds.
It is the dog, which is cuter than all the other ugly dogs and all the humans want to pet it and the other dogs all get very jealous of it, but it never boasts. (Or barks too loudly in the middle of the night, waking you up)
It is the funny old man who you often cross the road to avoid, who is jumping for no known reason, reaching for the stars and sky above.
It is not the funny old man, because in hindsight he's kind of weird and nobody likes him very much, and thats not really the impression I want to give, although the symbolism remains there.
It is the last slice of cake, which everybody wants, but cannot take or make moves for, in order to not seem rude to everybody else, even though they know that it would taste so good and be better than those health foods of Darkness and Aether, which nobody likes but everybody makes a move on.
The above statement also goes for a friends hot girlfriend, which again, everybody wants, but only he can have. Air is a very hot girlfriend.

And that is most of what I would like to say about air. The element which flies up, but never tears down.

Air.
Air doesn't just represent freedom. Air is freedom. Flying up above, soaring down below. Grace, agility, speed and flair. Manipulating and bending all that is air. Bound by no chains, never grounded, never restrained. Tranquility, explosions, wars and peace, all in the beautiful depths of the night sky. There's a reason Air's the best - it's better when you're high.

Air doesn't need bright colours. It shines on its own. Read and enjoy, world.

kirchj33

Re: A Mango's Guide to Elements (1.28) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30718.msg392382#msg392382
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 01:59:28 am »
Like a Rock.

:earthbig

Earth represents solidarity and stability.  Its damage is almost entirely non-flying and creature based, but it is well-rounded with a nice mix of CC, PC & disruption in EQ.  It is neither flashy nor tricky, but its straightforward approach leaves it as a force to be reckoned with.

Earth is solid and serene. While War may rage upon it's crust, the heart of earth is forever undamaged. The earth takes care of all who love and take care of it, they will always be able to find shelter within her.
-Mithicarion

All I know about earf is GRABOID GRABOID GRABOID EQ RRRRRRRAGE also I love BBs and Steel Golems

MrBlonde

Re: A Mango's Guide to Elements (1.28) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30718.msg392712#msg392712
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 10:34:23 pm »
Drink Poison, Eat Brains, Make Merry

Slowly... is the death you suffer from thy poison of mine
Quickly... is the death my undead army overwhelms you with
I embrace your attacks with my walls of bone as i plunge my green dripping blade inside of you
Death is inevitable and your shields cannot delay me forever.

blarg: