*Author

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: my first rare cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42145.msg525921#msg525921
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 06:28:53 pm »
but after some time i just sold my rears

Um. Okay.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline pedzacyzolw

• Reputation Power: 1
  • pedzacyzolw is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: my first rare cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42145.msg526044#msg526044
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 10:35:37 pm »
It was existing to get my first rear card, but after some time i just sold my rears to upgrade my cards. I think u shouldn't keep the rear cards unles u gana need them.
Actually it`s better to keep rare cards even if you don`t use them at the moment. At some moment you are going to need them and farming might be really hard.
Another thing is that amount of electrum you get from selling one rare is ~250 which is equal to 20-25 wins versus AI3 or 3 wins in PvP. I don`t know if there are statistics how often rare cards are dropped but i doubt if it is profitable to sell one.
Well... In fact you shouldn`t sell any crds unless you have to many of them. I recommend this tutorial
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 10:38:23 pm by pedzacyzolw »

blarg: