*Author

Active members:
teffy(1) Essence(1)

Offline teffyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 20
  • teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • May the oracle be with you
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Scrolling bar in the "all cards" part of the bazaar/ deck manager https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5250.msg52779#msg52779
« on: April 13, 2010, 06:40:15 pm »
Could be useful for screenshots and for a general overview over the cards.
I`m teffy, here - and Ringat on Kongregate

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Scrolling bar in the "all cards" part of the bazaar/ deck manager https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5250.msg54116#msg54116
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 06:45:21 am »
Zanz has already said that this will never happen due to the fact that Flash is unable to use graphics processors (all graphics work in Elements is done by your computer's CPU regardless of the quality of your graphics card).  Adding a scroll bar that would allow you to scroll through all of those images (potentially almost three hundred) would slow down all but the most powerful computers to a nightmarish crawl.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

anything
blarg: