*Author

Sodomir

Re: List of a few ones. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18957.msg246745#msg246745
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 06:57:54 pm »
As for the first question, I agree completely. While Sodomir is right that an upped pillar is great to win because it's a free thousand :electrum, an unupped pillar is a waste of a spin.
Also an unupped Pillar is an advantage. You get 5  :electrum form the spin and have new card, and pillars always need. Even when sell it it give 4  :electrum . So it is better to get a pillar than nothing, isn't it?

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: List of a few ones. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18957.msg247834#msg247834
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2011, 01:58:59 am »
Wait a moment... If Nymphs can only be acquired via tournament, so I can't have them from the spinning after winning a match, even though my opponent has several of them?
Yup. They become relics in the spins.
Oh yeah, I've ever gotten two of them and sold one. I'm saving the other one as collection. Have they be sold? Can they be upgraded? What happens if I try to upgrade it?
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: List of a few ones. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18957.msg247902#msg247902
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2011, 04:31:27 am »
Relics are completely useless in battle and should be sold. Upgrading them is a waste of money because you will never have a use for them in a deck. Their only use is selling them for electrum.
Somehow still around, somewhat

blarg: