*Author

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Elements the Game: Draco's Changes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35810.msg456091#msg456091
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2012, 10:14:24 pm »
You also dropped scorpions health by one without a *, unsure which accident occured there
That is probably a typo. Most scorpions do have 1 unupped but Forest has 2hp unupped.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline dracomageatTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lord of Magnetism... ...Maybe.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements the Game: Draco's Changes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35810.msg456095#msg456095
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2012, 10:22:45 pm »
The only less clear part I see in Thorn Carapace is the ommission of the "75%" but if you want to suggest a better wording that's in keeping with the rest of my cards then feel free to go ahead and do so.
Emerald Shield is not a hard counter since it lacks "Enchanted" status and is thus targetable with PC.
I never meant to imply "Umber" was the real name, it's simply the colour I have given earth.
Phoenix is considered an "Eternal" being and Fate Egg is considered to be a container of life rather than a living thing in and of itself. As such, they trigger death effects normally but aren't part of the set of "living" creatures that some cards reference.
I don't recall Forest Scorpion having 2HP but that hardly seems overpowered so...

Also, added Fire.

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
Re: Elements the Game: Draco's Changes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35810.msg456098#msg456098
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2012, 10:34:25 pm »
The only less clear part I see in Thorn Carapace is the ommission of the "75%" but if you want to suggest a better wording that's in keeping with the rest of my cards then feel free to go ahead and do so.
Emerald Shield is not a hard counter since it lacks "Enchanted" status and is thus targetable with PC.
"75% chance per attack to be infected" would be clearer. (There is a reason we have the infect and poison keywords. We don't need reminder text on every card)

I missed that change. That makes the hard counter take 2 cards and a duo. That is still a problem in my opinion but much less significant of a problem.

Fahenheit and Fire Bolt were probably nerfed too far.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

• dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements the Game: Draco's Changes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35810.msg456339#msg456339
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2012, 06:17:56 pm »
Fire Bolt wasn't altered...

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements the Game: Draco's Changes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35810.msg456377#msg456377
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2012, 07:55:17 pm »
Fire Bolt wasn't altered...
From 30% + 3 down to 10% is not altering?

Re: Elements the Game: Draco's Changes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35810.msg456381#msg456381
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2012, 08:14:59 pm »
No asterisk means it was unintentional, my bad. It's fixed now.

anything
blarg: