*Author

Offline BCTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • BC hides under a Cloak.
  • have an escape plan
Cheater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14652.msg186005#msg186005
« on: October 27, 2010, 11:29:49 am »
I do apologize if this is a wrong forum for this, but while trying to get one of my alt acc up to 500 score with a little mono dark, I ran into this fun bundle of joy in pvp:
All of this happened in first turn. This is not a simple desync, I have never seen someone's mark turn into 12 quantum pillars, and he proceeded to use black hole the next turn without playing any pillars. He also had 250k+ score so I'm betting he is a score cheater as well.

Offline lava golem

• Reputation Power: 0
  • lava golem is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Fire
Re: Cheater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14652.msg186009#msg186009
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 11:44:26 am »
random name: +1 suspicious points
250k score: +2 suspicious points
Desynced match: +2 suspicious points
12 pillars on the first turn: +9999999 suspicious points
pillars are indestructible (in mark area): +9999999 suspicious points

Criteria:
1-10 points, might have been a glitch due to desyncs and all
10-20 points, maybe he did hack, better keep an eye on him
20+ points
HAXX0RZZZ
lol that guy is a hacker.
lava golems are the best creatures in the game cause I said so

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Cheater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14652.msg186052#msg186052
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 01:10:43 pm »
I do apologize if this is a wrong forum for this, but while trying to get one of my alt acc up to 500 score with a little mono dark, I ran into this fun bundle of joy in pvp:
All of this happened in first turn. This is not a simple desync, I have never seen someone's mark turn into 12 quantum pillars, and he proceeded to use black hole the next turn without playing any pillars. He also had 250k+ score so I'm betting he is a score cheater as well.

It still may be a desync, but the 250k score thing is suspicious.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline craawzy

• Reputation Power: 2
  • craawzy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Cheater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14652.msg186064#msg186064
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 01:43:16 pm »
But if you look at the print, there is a desync error thingy icon

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Cheater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14652.msg186074#msg186074
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 02:09:48 pm »
But if you look at the print, there is a desync error thingy icon
It's not necessarily a desync that caused this, although it is a possibility. By the looks of it I'd say it's not.

Offline jmizzle7

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSS Competition #1 1stCard Design Competition Winner
Re: Cheater https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14652.msg186100#msg186100
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 02:55:02 pm »
The forums are not the place to report hackers/cheaters. Send an email to game.elements@gmail.com with the screenshot and Zanzarino will fix the issue.

anything
blarg: