*Author

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A Topic to suggest little card changes. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28533.msg373297#msg373297
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2011, 07:58:46 pm »
I don't remember what was in the original post regarding gravity pull, I only know that it wasn't the same as what I suggested.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline MarvaddinTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • War to the Fake Gods!
Re: A Topic to suggest little card changes. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28533.msg373304#msg373304
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2011, 08:23:37 pm »
Its still there in 1st post.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A Topic to suggest little card changes. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28533.msg373363#msg373363
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2011, 11:03:52 pm »
2) If attacker has creatures that inflict poison, like Puffer Fish or Flying Arsenic, poison should be inflicted to any gravity pulled creature on defender side.
My point is this is not what was in the original post. I wouldn't have made my comment otherwise. I don't see how we're still arguing about this.

discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline bioglond

• Reputation Power: 1
  • bioglond is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: A Topic to suggest little card changes. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28533.msg374002#msg374002
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2011, 04:23:01 pm »
Flooding should kill any fire creature all over the opponent table.
Freeze effect should have a chance to kill fire creature instantly.

davidy22

Re: A Topic to suggest little card changes. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28533.msg374173#msg374173
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2011, 03:19:28 am »
Skull buckler's card text should state the percentage chance of it killing a creature. A "small chance" could be anywhere from 1% to 10%.

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: A Topic to suggest little card changes. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28533.msg374176#msg374176
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2011, 03:24:36 am »
Skull buckler's card text should state the percentage chance of it killing a creature. A "small chance" could be anywhere from 1% to 10%.
(50/hp)% tends to be more confusing than a "small chance"
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

davidy22

Re: A Topic to suggest little card changes. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28533.msg374187#msg374187
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2011, 04:21:09 am »
It's also a great deal less ambiguous. I don't want to form my strategies on the basis of guesswork or the wiki I have open in the other screen.

It doesn't have to be written that way either. 50/creature's HP% is easily better than (50/hp)%.

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: A Topic to suggest little card changes. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28533.msg374200#msg374200
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2011, 05:32:31 am »
It's also a great deal less ambiguous. I don't want to form my strategies on the basis of guesswork or the wiki I have open in the other screen.

It doesn't have to be written that way either. 50/creature's HP% is easily better than (50/hp)%.
I agree "50/creature's HP%" is an improvement
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: A Topic to suggest little card changes. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28533.msg374260#msg374260
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2011, 11:38:32 am »
2) If attacker has creatures that inflict poison, like Puffer Fish or Flying Arsenic, poison should be inflicted to any gravity pulled creature on defender side.
2.2) Gravity pulled creature should attract weapon damage (TheManuz)

3) Guardian Angel skill could damage undead creatures (shmuck)

8.) Freeze could be able to target opponent and freeze his weapon (Xenocidius)

12) Upped Sundial could have cost of 1 generic quanta, to not interfere wit mulligan (Jaxly / Xenocidius).

15) Lycanthrope / Werewolf could change element to Darkness after using skill and receive effects from cards like Eclipse and Holy Light (Marvaddin)
2 and 2.2 make a lot of sense to me. 3, 12 and 15 would be the perfect little buff (not game changing but still good) those cards would need (15 in particular).
8 makes sense and would give water the PC it needs. Moreover, I think lightning, shock-wave and then freeze should be refelected by reflective and jade shields. However, I don't think squid should be affected by these changes.

My suggestions:
- Shard of readiness should be able to target permanents.
- Heal should be reflected by mirror and jade shields.
- Weapon should be affected by turtle shield (as they are by dusk and fog).

Offline Atico

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Atico is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: A Topic to suggest little card changes. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28533.msg374266#msg374266
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2011, 12:01:53 pm »
Aflatoxin should be also used on HP Status (opponent will get +2 poison).
This simply change make Aflatoxin more useful (the same Death Nymph). Today having more than 2-3 Aflatoxin (or Death Nymphs) in deck have a no big sense when opponent has got all field with Cells. After this change having Nymph will be good. Now putting Death Nymph on table is no profitable, because it cost 9 :death + 1 for skill and You must stay one turn. Aflatoxin as spell is cheaper and faster...

Offline maverixk

• Reputation Power: 7
  • maverixk is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I have an 'x' instead of a 'c'. I know you jellin'
Re: A Topic to suggest little card changes. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28533.msg378297#msg378297
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2011, 01:47:21 am »
I suggest that when a minor phoenix dies and turns to ash, the ash should have 4 hp, not 7. The unupped has 7attack and then 7health while minor phoenix has 4 attack and then 7 health.
"Are you ... comparing me to God? I mean, that's great, but just so you know, I've never made a tree." -House

Jaxly

Re: A Topic to suggest little card changes. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28533.msg381469#msg381469
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2011, 11:58:16 pm »

I agree "50/creature's HP%" is an improvement
Cool, I learned something :D
Thanks

blarg: