*Author

Active members:
The Oracle(1) Evil Hamster(1) Celidion(1) YoYoBro(1) chriskang(1) Elentier(1) bobcamel(1) Essence(1) czah(1) chimaera(1) Boingo(1) dark_stew(1) tiziano(1) ghy(1) NorthernDeed(1) ramones(1) SpeedLimit55(1) BetaParticle(1) binge(1) PuppyChow(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) sirboomalot(1) doomeister(1) HowFlyy(1) Kaine(1) diviad(1) Optimalist(1) Waerloga(1) JETZAL(1) Downsociety(1) Justsoneguy(1) stage(1) Jangoo(1) danieldubois(1) dragonhuman(1) theunamed(1) icecoldbro(1) darkhellion(1) dracomageat(1) noso1928(1) Azumi(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) Chemist(1) Malduk(1) jheamay(1) swegfnujhu(1) IStoneI(1) Marvaddin(1) guy_fawkes(1) echii(1) PoLdeR(1) sSethia(1) RedWarrior0(1) samrynredflame(1) karthikking(1) Tom Bombadil(1) ghen(1) Perryd(1) edunavas(1) the Sage(1) manaboy100(1) snowballfr(1) bored_ninja777(1) jnatkins(1) dipree(1) MartyrX(1) morningstar(1) dreadsamurai(1) Rooftrellen(1) TruePurple(1) TheMartyr24(1) SteppingStone81(1) eL PaRaGuaYo(1) nerd1(1) zse(1) ElemantalCaek(1) funplay(1) Werdbooty(1) yezpahr(1) Uppercut(1) Dragoon1140(1) hammythepig(1) Manni(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) Metoropolice(1) Toimu13(1) ThugStyle(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) Nepycros(1) Antiderivative(1) chrisbenton876(1) zombie0(1) Buzz4rd(1) Pkmn31337(1) vidurkhanna(1) Dengeki(1) EvaRia(1) jdk470(1) bucky1andonly(1) Rastafla(1) Zblader(1) Amheug-ui Maseuteo(1) Jenkar(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) Regyptic(1) Lluis83(1) The conartist(2) Delreich(2) xdude(2) Sigh(2) Grimdrome(2) pikachufan2164(2) Eleazar(2) Seravy(2) habeus(2) killsdazombies(2) Daneman(2) Mrd3ath(2) Supersonique(2) bojengles77(2) Svenningen(2) Selenbrant(2) rakazy8564(2) melzardust(2) asymmetry(2) lokiburn4(2) OracleStar(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) Glitch(2) Sir Valimont(2) EmeraldTiger(2) kitty45(2) Norbert Hawk(2) JaguarLive(2) TheForbiddenOracle(2) AchDeToni(2) darkrobe(2) willng3(2) furballdn(2) Chapuz(2) Ciskje(2) eaglgenes101(2) Marsu(2) Cisco(3) TheMadEvil(3) pepokish(3) teffy(3) yaladilae(3) miniwally(3) Kuroaitou(3) Mantriel(3) Sira84(3) silux(3) SickTanicK(3) Leo(3) Jappert(3) jmizzle7(4) Kael Hate(4) Ashebrethafe(4) plastiqe(4) smuglapse(4) ddevans96(4) RootRanger(4) dragonsdemesne(4) Avenger(5) icybraker(5) Antagon(5) Arondight(5) DrunkDestroyer(5) CB!(6) Jaxly(6) Chromanin(8) The_Mormegil(9) BluePriest(11) Ant-n-ero(17) Scaredgirl(27)
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg442445#msg442445
« Reply #336 on: December 25, 2011, 09:59:04 pm »
By the way, wtf is 'Large Print Game' ?
I assume It's for the visually impaired and hard of reading, the idea would be that the image on cards would be smaller, the attack/health and description of abilities would be much larger. I think It's a fantastic idea and, if done properly, would be a great addition to the game, one that more games should have.

Personally I think there needs to be a balancing of the game, you play level 0, 1, 2 one time only, then you grind level 3 for years then go straight onto false gods as soon as you can. There needs to be a balancing system for that., quite possibly introducing some more cards and splitting cards into bands and having the bands unlocked via the new quests so that way you pretty much have to grind through level ones for a while, then onto level two for a while. Also making level 4 more worth it and/or having a quest for beating so many half bloods before being able to take on false gods. maybe even putting it into a storyline, following you as you learn to control more and more powerful elements and breaking through the priests, elders and half bloods before being able to take on the gods and as part of the story you can take them on in order, fighting rainbow as the ultimate god. Once the gods have been beaten you then face random gods, as you do now and grind like normal. Just my two bits.

:darkness

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg442465#msg442465
« Reply #337 on: December 26, 2011, 01:19:36 am »
More PvE things and quests. Elements needs more "things to do" for the single player.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg447068#msg447068
« Reply #338 on: January 08, 2012, 08:46:53 pm »
There should be another option in the poll, saying More cards.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg447100#msg447100
« Reply #339 on: January 08, 2012, 10:55:44 pm »
There should be another option in the poll, saying More cards.
There used to be an option like this. Problem is that everyone voted for the "more cards" option so the poll result wasn't very informative.

We all want new cards and Zanz is always working on that. :D

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg447278#msg447278
« Reply #340 on: January 09, 2012, 02:00:35 pm »
Maybe add an option for the poll: "Opponent deck code at the end of a PvP battle". It'd be pretty nice for restricted PvP, although not essential.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg447418#msg447418
« Reply #341 on: January 09, 2012, 10:46:35 pm »
Maybe add an option for the poll: "Opponent deck code at the end of a PvP battle". It'd be pretty nice for restricted PvP, although not essential.
I LOVE THAT IDEA
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg449930#msg449930
« Reply #342 on: January 17, 2012, 06:07:26 pm »
Some people don't like revealing their decks, and particularly during pvp events this makes sense.  However, an option where you could click a box somewhere to allow/disallow your deck to be shown to opponent after the duel would be appropriate.

I have a few suggestions for what Elements needs right now, based on more recent experiences I've had.

1-Better random pvp.  Right now, pvp1/2 only has new players, so veterans don't want to play there, and events/tourneys are pretty rare.  Increasing the electrum reward probably encouraged some more play, but even then, you're probably increasing mostly the number of new players, as the veterans don't care about electrum as much.  Unfortunately, tourneys have their own problems, leading to point 2...

2-Increased quantity and diversity of pvp events/tourneys with prizes.  Tourneys are currently twice weekly, and events are even rarer, and usually don't have prizes.  To increase interest in these, more of them could be available, and more sanctioned events with prizes could be set up.  Even the top level players aren't able to even come close to an ultra-rare playset of cards, even if they win every single tourney and event offered right now.

3-More cards.  Just more.  MOAR.  The metagame, particularly in tournaments, is really small, and ends up being essentially a 50/50 toss of the dice at top level play, due to the lack of diversity in the card pool and metagame.  When I play in tournaments, what usually happens is that the weaker players generally lose right away, and then the top few players end up winning/losing due to luck, because the metagame isn't diverse enough to differentiate between skill level at that point.

4-Arena.  There should be some sort of motivation besides a puny amount of electrum to build a successful arena deck.  Right now, I just build silly stuff every time and laugh when it does well or does poorly.  I also think that at least in platinum, 500 players is probably too much, because I don't think we even have many more than that, as it is impossible to actually drop below 500th place in the arena with any deck even slightly better than a farm.  Conversely, in gold (and maybe bronze/silver, but I don't play those so I don't know) there needs to be more places, because one win/loss in gold is huge in the standings, and people drop out or make top 100 after like 3-4 games.

More to come later, maybe.

Offline plastiqe

• Reputation Power: 0
  • plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg450132#msg450132
« Reply #343 on: January 18, 2012, 07:39:10 am »
I have been forever voting 3 things:

Bug fixes (PvP specific)
Desync errors happen a lot less than they used to, but the main bug I get nowadays is the PvP Duel false start where one player is in and the other isn't.  When both players are honorable it's not much of an issue, but still it'd be a welcome fix.

Better Game Balance
Well, this is a very broad category.  I've made many of my own suggestions (including my own pretend patch) but the main area I'd like to see balanced is Unupgraded PvP.  The way I see it, unupgraded cards = PvP and upgraded cards = PvE (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,6812.msg80690#msg80690).  I could live with upgraded cards being balanced towards fighting the False Gods if we got the unupgraded cards balanced towards fighting eachother.

More Quests
To the points made by dragonsdemesne, experienced players don't really have a lot to aim for in Elements.  You can grind till you're Awesome or you can PvP but the game itself doesn't offer much.  New players have a really hard time collecting all the rares, and I think Quests are the best way to cater to both the veterans and the newbies.   Giving us things like random quests for rewards:
    Defeat all the False Gods[/li]Defeat AI3 10 times in a row with only unupgraded cards[/li]Defeat AI4 3 times in a row with EM victories[/li]Defeat each level of Arena with the same deck[/li]
So you could have a whole bunch of quests like that, and when you click the quest button you get a random one that you can work on until you complete it or wait 24h for a new quest.

Ciskje

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg464661#msg464661
« Reply #344 on: February 26, 2012, 03:47:08 pm »
Do something for the arena system: too many pest/black hole decks. It's going to be boring...

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg464966#msg464966
« Reply #345 on: February 27, 2012, 06:05:34 am »
Do something for the arena system: too many pest/black hole decks. It's going to be boring...
Use sanctuary.

Ciskje

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg465654#msg465654
« Reply #346 on: February 28, 2012, 10:50:08 pm »
Use sanctuary.
And use everytime decks with sanctuary inside? Is not THAT way to play elements boring for you?

Offline lokiburn4

• Reputation Power: 12
  • lokiburn4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.lokiburn4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • E bombs ftw!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg512245#msg512245
« Reply #347 on: June 17, 2012, 10:49:57 pm »
I'm sorry, I did not read through all the pages of suggestions, but mine is not on the pole so... here goes:

What would take elements to the next level, without changing a thing, would be an automated cycling tournament system as seen in Urban Rivals. The gameplay pales next to Elements, but the ability to constantly enter tournaments and win prizes is a huge attraction. People LOVE War, the weekly tournaments, etc etc... but it's hard to make time for the weekly and even harder to get involved with War. I have taken some time off from playing, but upon coming back, this is what I feel is most lacking in my current Elements experience.

Thanks for reading,
Loki

anything
blarg: