*Author

Active members:
The Oracle(1) Evil Hamster(1) Celidion(1) YoYoBro(1) chriskang(1) Elentier(1) bobcamel(1) Essence(1) czah(1) chimaera(1) Boingo(1) dark_stew(1) tiziano(1) ghy(1) NorthernDeed(1) ramones(1) SpeedLimit55(1) BetaParticle(1) binge(1) PuppyChow(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) sirboomalot(1) doomeister(1) HowFlyy(1) Kaine(1) diviad(1) Optimalist(1) Waerloga(1) JETZAL(1) Downsociety(1) Justsoneguy(1) stage(1) Jangoo(1) danieldubois(1) dragonhuman(1) theunamed(1) icecoldbro(1) darkhellion(1) dracomageat(1) noso1928(1) Azumi(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) Chemist(1) Malduk(1) jheamay(1) swegfnujhu(1) IStoneI(1) Marvaddin(1) guy_fawkes(1) echii(1) PoLdeR(1) sSethia(1) RedWarrior0(1) samrynredflame(1) karthikking(1) Tom Bombadil(1) ghen(1) Perryd(1) edunavas(1) the Sage(1) manaboy100(1) snowballfr(1) bored_ninja777(1) jnatkins(1) dipree(1) MartyrX(1) morningstar(1) dreadsamurai(1) Rooftrellen(1) TruePurple(1) TheMartyr24(1) SteppingStone81(1) eL PaRaGuaYo(1) nerd1(1) zse(1) ElemantalCaek(1) funplay(1) Werdbooty(1) yezpahr(1) Uppercut(1) Dragoon1140(1) hammythepig(1) Manni(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) Metoropolice(1) Toimu13(1) ThugStyle(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) Nepycros(1) Antiderivative(1) chrisbenton876(1) zombie0(1) Buzz4rd(1) Pkmn31337(1) vidurkhanna(1) Dengeki(1) EvaRia(1) jdk470(1) bucky1andonly(1) Rastafla(1) Zblader(1) Amheug-ui Maseuteo(1) Jenkar(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) Regyptic(1) Lluis83(1) The conartist(2) Delreich(2) xdude(2) Sigh(2) Grimdrome(2) pikachufan2164(2) Eleazar(2) Seravy(2) habeus(2) killsdazombies(2) Daneman(2) Mrd3ath(2) Supersonique(2) bojengles77(2) Svenningen(2) Selenbrant(2) rakazy8564(2) melzardust(2) asymmetry(2) lokiburn4(2) OracleStar(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) Glitch(2) Sir Valimont(2) EmeraldTiger(2) kitty45(2) Norbert Hawk(2) JaguarLive(2) TheForbiddenOracle(2) AchDeToni(2) darkrobe(2) willng3(2) furballdn(2) Chapuz(2) Ciskje(2) eaglgenes101(2) Marsu(2) Cisco(3) TheMadEvil(3) pepokish(3) teffy(3) yaladilae(3) miniwally(3) Kuroaitou(3) Mantriel(3) Sira84(3) silux(3) SickTanicK(3) Leo(3) Jappert(3) jmizzle7(4) Kael Hate(4) Ashebrethafe(4) plastiqe(4) smuglapse(4) ddevans96(4) RootRanger(4) dragonsdemesne(4) Avenger(5) icybraker(5) Antagon(5) Arondight(5) DrunkDestroyer(5) CB!(6) Jaxly(6) Chromanin(8) The_Mormegil(9) BluePriest(11) Ant-n-ero(17) Scaredgirl(27)

eL PaRaGuaYo

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg208288#msg208288
« Reply #252 on: November 24, 2010, 07:53:18 am »
first <3 this game so cool. but I would like to make one suggestion. maybe add more of a visual to certain cards. because specifically chaos seed can sometimes be hard to tell what is going on and especially since the cards disappear very fast..sometimes too much for me to notice what happen. also maybe slow down some animations? maybe not people will agree with me because they want to play fast. but many of the creature damage cards like lightning go bye too fast to enjoy it! or suffer from it haha

smuglapse

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg209430#msg209430
« Reply #253 on: November 25, 2010, 09:59:02 pm »
first <3 this game so cool. but I would like to make one suggestion. maybe add more of a visual to certain cards. because specifically chaos seed can sometimes be hard to tell what is going on and especially since the cards disappear very fast..sometimes too much for me to notice what happen. also maybe slow down some animations? maybe not people will agree with me because they want to play fast. but many of the creature damage cards like lightning go bye too fast to enjoy it! or suffer from it haha
I think the suggested Game Log will help in these situations.  It won't slow the game and you can always look at it to see what happened.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg213694#msg213694
« Reply #254 on: November 30, 2010, 05:31:44 pm »
I don't think a game log is all that needed (except if it helps patching up the syncro errors but I highly doubt that).

I think that AI 5 should be reviewed, since as it is now, it has NO POINT in even existing. You're better off farming Level 3 since it gives you more electrum in the same time and without the risk of losing...
Either increase the reward consistently or add specific drops (like the Relics that were suggested in one of the newest threads) or something, just make the Level 5 an option that allows players to go from Level 3 to Level 6...
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Ant-n-ero

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg213722#msg213722
« Reply #255 on: November 30, 2010, 06:07:06 pm »
I don't think a game log is all that needed (except if it helps patching up the syncro errors but I highly doubt that).

I think that AI 5 should be reviewed, since as it is now, it has NO POINT in even existing. You're better off farming Level 3 since it gives you more electrum in the same time and without the risk of losing...
Either increase the reward consistently or add specific drops (like the Relics that were suggested in one of the newest threads) or something, just make the Level 5 an option that allows players to go from Level 3 to Level 6...
I agree with what you are saying, AI3 for electrum and AI6 for score, but atm I am only farming AI5 (sometimes top50 but that's different) as AI3 is too easy to beat so I don't get a chance to stall and heal for an EM, whereas AI5 I can EM easily 50%+ of the time and it doesn't take too much longer, it also gives Upgraded cards whereas AI3 don't, and atm I don't stand a chance against many AI6 (only osiris and paradox and a few others which I only battle when I get an oracle spin) so are the only source of wining uppd cards

So AI5 is not a waste of time/space, but does seriously need to be re-configured imo, although how i'm not sure, but I'm sure lots of people have ideas :/

smuglapse

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg214136#msg214136
« Reply #256 on: December 01, 2010, 03:39:57 am »
...as AI3 is too easy to beat so I don't get a chance to stall and heal for an EM, whereas AI5 I can EM easily 50%+ of the time and it doesn't take too much longer...
Have you tried DEMA (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,12700.msg171005#msg171005)?

Ant-n-ero

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg214545#msg214545
« Reply #257 on: December 01, 2010, 08:37:05 pm »
...as AI3 is too easy to beat so I don't get a chance to stall and heal for an EM, whereas AI5 I can EM easily 50%+ of the time and it doesn't take too much longer...
Have you tried DEMA (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,12700.msg171005#msg171005)?
admittedly no, but that's mainly AI3 deck, what I really want is an AI6 deck, so I can save and upgrade for that not an AI3 deck, atm I am finishing upgrading the 15 pillars in mono-aether, done 13 of 15 now, but I don't think I'll upgrade the rest if I can get a decent AI6, or I might make DEMA to farm cash quicker, we'll see :L

Offline nerd1

• Reputation Power: 15
  • nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • kind of active
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg214709#msg214709
« Reply #258 on: December 02, 2010, 01:47:32 am »
what i really think elements needs is a trade function, but only to trade un-upgraded rare-weapons on a one for one basis.
The laziest elements player this side of one thousand posts.

zse

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg214976#msg214976
« Reply #259 on: December 02, 2010, 12:51:33 pm »
What I'd like to have:
1) Bug fixes. It has been working really well, and this should remain the top priority. Thanks to zanzarino, Gl1tch and others, for job well done.
2) Better game balance. Some cards are OP and other are UP. These things have also been modified really well resently: SoG and Puffer Fish being great examples.
3) More mid level PvE content. Making AI5 worth playing would be enough for me. Maybe simply changing the number of upped cards from ~15-20% to ~40-60%, and getting more score/coins from winning would be enough.
4) More high level PvE content. That new FG Proposals section should be used to introduce new FG decks to fight against.
5) New cards. Don't really care what element. *eagerly waiting for version 1.26 and those Cat & Catcher cards*

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg223872#msg223872
« Reply #260 on: December 13, 2010, 07:22:05 pm »
I say deffinatly card trading, and PvP scores.

funplay

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg228825#msg228825
« Reply #261 on: December 20, 2010, 01:00:14 am »
What I'd like to have:
1) Bug fixes. It has been working really well, and this should remain the top priority. Thanks to zanzarino, Gl1tch and others, for job well done.
2) Better game balance. Some cards are OP and other are UP. These things have also been modified really well resently: SoG and Puffer Fish being great examples.
3) More mid level PvE content. Making AI5 worth playing would be enough for me. Maybe simply changing the number of upped cards from ~15-20% to ~40-60%, and getting more score/coins from winning would be enough.
4) More high level PvE content. That new FG Proposals section should be used to introduce new FG decks to fight against.
5) New cards. Don't really care what element. *eagerly waiting for version 1.26 and those Cat & Catcher cards*
I agree...but it seems, the problem with AI3 farming was solved the other way...making it HARDER with better Elder decks...

Lets see if the upped number of AI5 upgraded cards in 1.26 makes half-blood farming more profitable.

Afaik, there should be a much higher raise in electrum gain, beginning with AI4... it should always be more profitable to try to win against those harder (well, once difficulty is quite balanced) decks...i am really happy that i started playing BEFORE 1.26 cause i had sufficient time to put together enough cards to still beat AI3 fast and reliable enough. Though i am almost fed up with AI3 farming. Its just not fun... but i already mentioned that once or twice...

I also dont understand, why there is such a jump from normal 100 HP and 1 card draw to 200 HP AND 2 card draw...why not just only give ONE thing (either HP OR additional card) to AI?

Oh, concerning new FGs: I would almost split the current FGs into two categories: There are some FGs that are easy for most decks imo and some that are harder. Tweak and optimize both categories and make the harder FGs a new AI7 category...maybe even giving them some more HP?

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg229410#msg229410
« Reply #262 on: December 20, 2010, 07:56:30 pm »
Oh, concerning new FGs: I would almost split the current FGs into two categories: There are some FGs that are easy for most decks imo and some that are harder. Tweak and optimize both categories and make the harder FGs a new AI7 category...maybe even giving them some more HP?
Hermes and Rainbow with more hp? Thanks, but no thanks. Although, more hp is rarely the only problem.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline Werdbooty

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Werdbooty is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Werd to yer booty.
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg242618#msg242618
« Reply #263 on: January 07, 2011, 08:33:23 pm »
Since there seem to be so many cards now, I would suggest a new option for the poll: A general steamlining of the cards. Haul em all out, go over the text, abilities, etc...I know it's hard to go back over everything once it's been established but I feel that the cards need a more uniform appeal when it comes to the flavoring. Things like moving passive abilities to the creature pop-up, clarifying troublesome word problems (Adrenaline/Freeze & Voodoo Doll/Twin Universe immediately spring to mind). Just a general tidying up so there's maybe less arguing over things that nobody can agree on because it's either too vague or too wordy.

Granted, mid-level pve content & new cards are great but I honestly feel this is closest to the Number One Necessity for me.

Let me also say that so far, Elements has delivered on every count. It's a testament that this is a "What do we need to make this better?" thread & not a "What else needs to be fixed?" thread.
"A kind of synthesis, but with some elements that perhaps you wouldn't have expected in advance. I always like that when that happens, when something comes that is more than the sum of the parts." —Evan Parker

anything
blarg: