*Author

Active members:
The Oracle(1) Evil Hamster(1) Celidion(1) YoYoBro(1) chriskang(1) Elentier(1) bobcamel(1) Essence(1) czah(1) chimaera(1) Boingo(1) dark_stew(1) tiziano(1) ghy(1) NorthernDeed(1) ramones(1) SpeedLimit55(1) BetaParticle(1) binge(1) PuppyChow(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) sirboomalot(1) doomeister(1) HowFlyy(1) Kaine(1) diviad(1) Optimalist(1) Waerloga(1) JETZAL(1) Downsociety(1) Justsoneguy(1) stage(1) Jangoo(1) danieldubois(1) dragonhuman(1) theunamed(1) icecoldbro(1) darkhellion(1) dracomageat(1) noso1928(1) Azumi(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) Chemist(1) Malduk(1) jheamay(1) swegfnujhu(1) IStoneI(1) Marvaddin(1) guy_fawkes(1) echii(1) PoLdeR(1) sSethia(1) RedWarrior0(1) samrynredflame(1) karthikking(1) Tom Bombadil(1) ghen(1) Perryd(1) edunavas(1) the Sage(1) manaboy100(1) snowballfr(1) bored_ninja777(1) jnatkins(1) dipree(1) MartyrX(1) morningstar(1) dreadsamurai(1) Rooftrellen(1) TruePurple(1) TheMartyr24(1) SteppingStone81(1) eL PaRaGuaYo(1) nerd1(1) zse(1) ElemantalCaek(1) funplay(1) Werdbooty(1) yezpahr(1) Uppercut(1) Dragoon1140(1) hammythepig(1) Manni(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) Metoropolice(1) Toimu13(1) ThugStyle(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) Nepycros(1) Antiderivative(1) chrisbenton876(1) zombie0(1) Buzz4rd(1) Pkmn31337(1) vidurkhanna(1) Dengeki(1) EvaRia(1) jdk470(1) bucky1andonly(1) Rastafla(1) Zblader(1) Amheug-ui Maseuteo(1) Jenkar(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) Regyptic(1) Lluis83(1) The conartist(2) Delreich(2) xdude(2) Sigh(2) Grimdrome(2) pikachufan2164(2) Eleazar(2) Seravy(2) habeus(2) killsdazombies(2) Daneman(2) Mrd3ath(2) Supersonique(2) bojengles77(2) Svenningen(2) Selenbrant(2) rakazy8564(2) melzardust(2) asymmetry(2) lokiburn4(2) OracleStar(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) Glitch(2) Sir Valimont(2) EmeraldTiger(2) kitty45(2) Norbert Hawk(2) JaguarLive(2) TheForbiddenOracle(2) AchDeToni(2) darkrobe(2) willng3(2) furballdn(2) Chapuz(2) Ciskje(2) eaglgenes101(2) Marsu(2) Cisco(3) TheMadEvil(3) pepokish(3) teffy(3) yaladilae(3) miniwally(3) Kuroaitou(3) Mantriel(3) Sira84(3) silux(3) SickTanicK(3) Leo(3) Jappert(3) jmizzle7(4) Kael Hate(4) Ashebrethafe(4) plastiqe(4) smuglapse(4) ddevans96(4) RootRanger(4) dragonsdemesne(4) Avenger(5) icybraker(5) Antagon(5) Arondight(5) DrunkDestroyer(5) CB!(6) Jaxly(6) Chromanin(8) The_Mormegil(9) BluePriest(11) Ant-n-ero(17) Scaredgirl(27)

jnatkins

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg153246#msg153246
« Reply #228 on: September 06, 2010, 02:46:05 pm »
There was no way to reply to other thread so I guess I'll post here.. Sry if in the wrong place.. I R Noob...

Personally my top 5 would be:

1.  The ability to save multiple decks.

2.  The ability for you or your opponent to resign in PvP without the computer taking over... put in a timer or round counter to eliminate abuse.

3.  Match play... i.e best of 3 to lessen the impact of bad draws OR In lieu of match play a mulligan could be implemented for bad draws at a cost... i.e. 1 less card or loss of xx life.

4.  A card trading system... Although then people will be buying and reselling for profit unless you anonymize the trades.

5. Friend List

Several of these and other feature requests could be implemented as Premium features creating income for the makers and guarantee longevity as well as server stability and additional funds for game development.

just my .02

Ant-n-ero

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg153255#msg153255
« Reply #229 on: September 06, 2010, 03:04:52 pm »
There was no way to reply to other thread so I guess I'll post here.. Sry if in the wrong place.. I R Noob...
Personally my top 5 would be:
1.  The ability to save multiple decks.
2.  The ability for you or your opponent to resign in PvP without the computer taking over... put in a timer or round counter to eliminate abuse.
3.  Match play... i.e best of 3 to lessen the impact of bad draws OR In lieu of match play a mulligan could be implemented for bad draws at a cost... i.e. 1 less card or loss of xx life.
4.  A card trading system... Although then people will be buying and reselling for profit unless you anonymize the trades.
5. Friend List
Several of these and other feature requests could be implemented as Premium features creating income for the makers and guarantee longevity as well as server stability and additional funds for game development.
just my .02
sorry to rain on your parade but...:

1. Zanz has completely rejected multiple decks many times as it takes to much space to save them
2. then the PvP would have issues.... people would just quit if they knew they were going to lose (like on their last go) so the other player who should have won will recieve nothing at all.... this will most likely never happen
3. auto-mulligan happens already, if you cannot play a single card of the 7 straight away (that have a cost of 0 - pillars/photon/immolation/nova etc) then you redraw 7 cards without even knowing it, but beware this only happens once so you might still have a super bad hand (i.e. no pillars)
4. Zanz said no trading between players as the idea of the game is to win cards/electrum to buy cards, and trading will allow new accounts to be able to easily beat AI5 or something so skipping the quests and what-not... this will never happen
5. maybe you could convince zanz to add this, but i see no reason for it... if you want to see if someone is online then just use the elements chat, that is quite relliable....

Offline Sir Valimont

• Reputation Power: 33
  • Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg156774#msg156774
« Reply #230 on: September 11, 2010, 11:38:55 pm »
Personally I think there should be a "more cards in general" option since that's what I think, and I'm not sure how helpful it would be to click on all 12 elements.

Offline plastiqe

• Reputation Power: 0
  • plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg157209#msg157209
« Reply #231 on: September 12, 2010, 04:15:57 pm »
Personally I think there should be a "more cards in general" option since that's what I think, and I'm not sure how helpful it would be to click on all 12 elements.
Actually we used to have the New Cards option in the poll and I suggested we split it up because well, obviously everyone wants New Cards so it would always be leading the poll by a landslide.  I dunno about having 1 option per element, I was thinking more along the lines of New Resoure Cards, New Permanent Control Cards etc but I guess this way works.

Increase Half Blood Rewards is something I'd still like to see added to the poll.

Offline Sir Valimont

• Reputation Power: 33
  • Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Sir Valimont is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg157216#msg157216
« Reply #232 on: September 12, 2010, 04:25:41 pm »
Actually we used to have the New Cards option in the poll and I suggested we split it up because well, obviously everyone wants New Cards so it would always be leading the poll by a landslide.  I dunno about having 1 option per element, I was thinking more along the lines of New Resoure Cards, New Permanent Control Cards etc but I guess this way works.

Increase Half Blood Rewards is something I'd still like to see added to the poll.
Well that makes a lot of sense.

I guess specifically what I mean is that when I think of the game as a whole, one of the primary ways to improve it for playability and longevity is simply to have more overall cards to choose from. I sort of feel that's a specific view in and of itself ...

Ant-n-ero

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg157224#msg157224
« Reply #233 on: September 12, 2010, 04:43:49 pm »

Well that makes a lot of sense.

I guess specifically what I mean is that when I think of the game as a whole, one of the primary ways to improve it for playability and longevity is simply to have more overall cards to choose from. I sort of feel that's a specific view in and of itself ...
which is why it was removed and split, as EVERYONE wanted 'new cards in general' it always had like 300% more votes than any other option so it was split, this way we can try to balance the elements equally...

dipree

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg166353#msg166353
« Reply #234 on: September 28, 2010, 09:15:54 am »
I hope for more high level content, new cards, new quests and achievements.

Offline MartyrX

• Reputation Power: 4
  • MartyrX is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • !!!PULVERIZE!!!
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg166361#msg166361
« Reply #235 on: September 28, 2010, 09:57:22 am »
I do not think that we need a Card Trading System period.  There are no where near enough cards and it would make what the ppl have earned since the beginning of the game seem pointless, ending up with less players in my opinion. :aether

Sira84

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg167196#msg167196
« Reply #236 on: September 29, 2010, 09:30:22 am »
1. Zanz has completely rejected multiple decks many times as it takes to much space to save them

Why not save it online in the strings you can now copy to a text data i dont see any problem in space because this is only some kb for 100 decks. It would be MUCH more comfortable then to copy and paste it allways from my text data.

I would like to have a possibility to save multiple decks on normal account but also on trainer too.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg167250#msg167250
« Reply #237 on: September 29, 2010, 12:53:47 pm »
I would like to have a possibility to save multiple decks on normal account but also on trainer too.
The trainer saves nothing at all on the internet, once loaded everything is stored on your comp. So best way to do that is... oh wait, it's the current system ;)
Also makes it easy to copy your decks anywhere.

as for
Why not save it online in the strings you can now copy to a text data i dont see any problem in space because this is only some kb for 100 decks.
remember that is for each account, a few kb with as many accounts as there are can reach Gbs of additional data for the database before you know

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg167363#msg167363
« Reply #238 on: September 29, 2010, 05:19:50 pm »
I don't see the problem with multiple decks, if people want to screw up the rest of the game. Unfortunatly most of us don't, so this is a definate no.

Card trading will not happen either, as it will see a ton of abuse. Several accounts doing the oracle every day = a load of nymphs for all. People could also buy pillars and trade them for expensive cards.

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg171925#msg171925
« Reply #239 on: October 06, 2010, 07:54:54 pm »
I read through much of this thread and people kept repeating some of the same things that either have already been taken care or is completely not an option. Some of these issues also occasionally appear in other parts of the forum. Could someone please make a list of items that will never appear in the game, and the things that have already been resolved.
 :aether needs a few cards
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

anything
blarg: