*Author

Active members:
The Oracle(1) Evil Hamster(1) Celidion(1) YoYoBro(1) chriskang(1) Elentier(1) bobcamel(1) Essence(1) czah(1) chimaera(1) Boingo(1) dark_stew(1) tiziano(1) ghy(1) NorthernDeed(1) ramones(1) SpeedLimit55(1) BetaParticle(1) binge(1) PuppyChow(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) sirboomalot(1) doomeister(1) HowFlyy(1) Kaine(1) diviad(1) Optimalist(1) Waerloga(1) JETZAL(1) Downsociety(1) Justsoneguy(1) stage(1) Jangoo(1) danieldubois(1) dragonhuman(1) theunamed(1) icecoldbro(1) darkhellion(1) dracomageat(1) noso1928(1) Azumi(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) Chemist(1) Malduk(1) jheamay(1) swegfnujhu(1) IStoneI(1) Marvaddin(1) guy_fawkes(1) echii(1) PoLdeR(1) sSethia(1) RedWarrior0(1) samrynredflame(1) karthikking(1) Tom Bombadil(1) ghen(1) Perryd(1) edunavas(1) the Sage(1) manaboy100(1) snowballfr(1) bored_ninja777(1) jnatkins(1) dipree(1) MartyrX(1) morningstar(1) dreadsamurai(1) Rooftrellen(1) TruePurple(1) TheMartyr24(1) SteppingStone81(1) eL PaRaGuaYo(1) nerd1(1) zse(1) ElemantalCaek(1) funplay(1) Werdbooty(1) yezpahr(1) Uppercut(1) Dragoon1140(1) hammythepig(1) Manni(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) Metoropolice(1) Toimu13(1) ThugStyle(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) Nepycros(1) Antiderivative(1) chrisbenton876(1) zombie0(1) Buzz4rd(1) Pkmn31337(1) vidurkhanna(1) Dengeki(1) EvaRia(1) jdk470(1) bucky1andonly(1) Rastafla(1) Zblader(1) Amheug-ui Maseuteo(1) Jenkar(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) Regyptic(1) Lluis83(1) The conartist(2) Delreich(2) xdude(2) Sigh(2) Grimdrome(2) pikachufan2164(2) Eleazar(2) Seravy(2) habeus(2) killsdazombies(2) Daneman(2) Mrd3ath(2) Supersonique(2) bojengles77(2) Svenningen(2) Selenbrant(2) rakazy8564(2) melzardust(2) asymmetry(2) lokiburn4(2) OracleStar(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) Glitch(2) Sir Valimont(2) EmeraldTiger(2) kitty45(2) Norbert Hawk(2) JaguarLive(2) TheForbiddenOracle(2) AchDeToni(2) darkrobe(2) willng3(2) furballdn(2) Chapuz(2) Ciskje(2) eaglgenes101(2) Marsu(2) Cisco(3) TheMadEvil(3) pepokish(3) teffy(3) yaladilae(3) miniwally(3) Kuroaitou(3) Mantriel(3) Sira84(3) silux(3) SickTanicK(3) Leo(3) Jappert(3) jmizzle7(4) Kael Hate(4) Ashebrethafe(4) plastiqe(4) smuglapse(4) ddevans96(4) RootRanger(4) dragonsdemesne(4) Avenger(5) icybraker(5) Antagon(5) Arondight(5) DrunkDestroyer(5) CB!(6) Jaxly(6) Chromanin(8) The_Mormegil(9) BluePriest(11) Ant-n-ero(17) Scaredgirl(27)

Offline zombie0

• Reputation Power: 5
  • zombie0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Swagger Coach
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg365370#msg365370
« Reply #300 on: July 13, 2011, 10:42:33 am »
voted for (in no specific personal order, just poll order)
More low level PvE content  -   new players are the lifeblood of the game.  it takes a lot of people to support a ladder and generate the traffic to keep this game alive and moving forward.  tutorials, scenarios, and getting people hooked on the game is big

PvP ranking system  -   good luck.  wishful thinking for this, but game is too easy to create alt accounts, too wide a separation between fully upped players and new/casual.  most difficult to implement, but would like most personally

Review and Edit current cards  -   this is the closest thing to having alternative art.  would be a decent DLC reward for donating.  another idea maybe a super super super lucky spin reward (maybe different borders for cards that match the bronze/silver/gold/platinum league you won them from?)  could make a lot of collectible content with minimal effort (might need to stack cards on inventory screen)

Improve AI intelligence   -   always a goal.  always necessary for new cards.  the lack of a good enough AI is what caused us to need double draw triple mark double hp arena decks instead of playing us 1:1

More quests   -    most popular one.  gives people something to do while building up the deck.  scenarios and challenges may fall under here too.   at a minimum, how about a special sound effect, screen, or anything when people rank up their deck score?  didnt even notice the last one when it happened.   beating 3-5 arena decks in a row to get a spin is a kind of quest, just not very questy imo
Zombie0 gives 110 percent whenever he's in the arena. He's a team player who delivers both offensively and defensively. He has no idea what a Quantum is.

Buzz4rd

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg373093#msg373093
« Reply #301 on: July 29, 2011, 12:51:33 pm »
i am pretty sure that in the long run only competition and the comunity keeps people at a game.
right now there is no need to play with the comunity and no real competitions(except the usermade tourneys).
the game lacks at both of these points so they need to be improved.
ohh and more cards of course.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg392071#msg392071
« Reply #302 on: September 11, 2011, 08:00:51 am »
My top choice would be 'more cards', which interestingly isn't one of the options to vote for.  Our card pool is what, like 400 cards?  (12 elements x2 for unupped/upped and about 15-16 in each element)  Most CCGs have that many when they are brand new.  Now, I do realize there's only one person working on the game, and it's free, so we take what we can get, but I'm just surprised that that isn't even an option in the poll.

Other than that, I'd say that having a supported tournament system is high priority, as are more quests, more PvE things, and some sort of incentive to pvp.  Most of the time, if I click on pvp2, there aren't even any players available, and most of the ones that are, are brand new players with few or no upped cards.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg392073#msg392073
« Reply #303 on: September 11, 2011, 08:08:35 am »
My top choice would be 'more cards', which interestingly isn't one of the options to vote for.  Our card pool is what, like 400 cards?  (12 elements x2 for unupped/upped and about 15-16 in each element)  Most CCGs have that many when they are brand new.  Now, I do realize there's only one person working on the game, and it's free, so we take what we can get, but I'm just surprised that that isn't even an option in the poll.

Other than that, I'd say that having a supported tournament system is high priority, as are more quests, more PvE things, and some sort of incentive to pvp.  Most of the time, if I click on pvp2, there aren't even any players available, and most of the ones that are, are brand new players with few or no upped cards.
We have a supported weekly tournament system on this forum. We recently had a huge patch with an awesome new PvE type (Arena) - which is actually useful as it is by far the best way to grind for score. In-game PvP is rather lackluster, but the PvP options in these boards more than make up for it.

I totally agree on more cards, though. We are told next patch will feature 9 new Shard cards, which is great.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg392491#msg392491
« Reply #304 on: September 12, 2011, 09:34:51 am »
Well, what I meant by 'supported tournament system' was a better way to deal with tournaments in software, rather than saying we need more tournaments.  (which we already have, as you said)  Right now, the spectator system isn't that great, as you can't see everything that's happening. (viewing hands should be allowed for TOs but not others, and some game effects aren't visible in spectator mode)  The players are essentially going by an honour system, and that does work most of the time, but once in awhile bad things happen, whether it's dishonesty or desynch.

And as for nine new shards... I'd heard only 4 (revamping the existing 3 + shard of sacrifice) so that's really good news :)  And yeah, I agree that the arena is great for grinding score, as well as providing an actual reason to grind score besides bragging rights.  (more arena points for deckbuilding)  Farming gold has gotten me a lot of score; the easier decks in gold are more than making up for the higher rewards in platinum, at least for me.  I got quite a bit of score in platinum, too, though, with a 500EM deck.  (haven't tried that in gold yet; might be worth a shot!)

AchDeToni

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg398530#msg398530
« Reply #305 on: September 24, 2011, 03:27:25 pm »
More Cardz ! ... obvious
And better PVP experience (maybe a lobby, where you can chat ? very common in ccgs, and usable for tourneys)

I know there is already a chat, but couldnt find it so far  :))

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg398712#msg398712
« Reply #306 on: September 24, 2011, 08:55:06 pm »
More Cardz ! ... obvious
And better PVP experience (maybe a lobby, where you can chat ? very common in ccgs, and usable for tourneys)

I know there is already a chat, but couldnt find it so far  :))
Let me help you out with finding chat: here it is! http://elementscommunity.org/chat/blab.php If you're logged in on the forums, it should automatically set you up, otherwise, use your forum account to get in.

And the lobby, that's quite a popular idea, with me at least  :P . I tried to find the thread I made for it, but while the search function is down...

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg398747#msg398747
« Reply #307 on: September 24, 2011, 10:00:51 pm »
The chat link is also directly below
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
[Insert date here]

AchDeToni

Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg398786#msg398786
« Reply #308 on: September 24, 2011, 11:10:21 pm »
Thx for the help, i already found it  :D
Prob was like estimated by DrunkDestroyer, that i hadn't got a forum acc when i first tried to find the chat  :-\

Offline Pkmn31337

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Pkmn31337 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Sombres..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg398806#msg398806
« Reply #309 on: September 24, 2011, 11:43:46 pm »
More quests of course, would be awesome to have something more to do besides grinding  :)

Offline vidurkhanna

• Reputation Power: 2
  • vidurkhanna is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg417995#msg417995
« Reply #310 on: October 30, 2011, 04:23:13 pm »
the halfbloods need a serious nerf!!

they are as powerful as the false gods (the only difference is that all cards in halfblood decks are not upgraded)!!

200 hp 3x mark and 2x card draw are the same stats for the false gods too!!

plz either remove them(not recommended by me at least) or nerf them(hell yeah!!)  !!!

ty in advance!!

Offline darkrobe

• Reputation Power: 12
  • darkrobe is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.darkrobe is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: [POLL] 5 most important things Elements needs right now? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1431.msg418024#msg418024
« Reply #311 on: October 30, 2011, 05:06:39 pm »
more Cards!!!!

Other than that. More ways to get different cards!

Other than than.... i would suggest more quests.. or perhaps realms you could fight in. (for example a time realm, where you fight against decks that are based around the time element.) I think that would make the development of counter decks a more useful practice.

blarg: