*Author

Offline mathman101Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Welcome to team FROGS https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63952.msg1255015#msg1255015
« on: January 09, 2017, 09:49:58 pm »
Welcome Tam F.R.O.G.S.

Here have a quick intro thread, tell us about yourself as little or as much as you want. I'll slowly get to making other needed topics for this section throughout the week, but this is what I will do for now.

Myself: mathman101

I am a college student (civil engineering), taking a reduced class load this semester so I will have plenty of time for brawl stuff when I am not in class or doing my few assignments.
I plan on making this a fun and exciting brawl, so do what you can for the tasks but don't over stress yourselves as this event is meant for enjoyment and sharing with the community our creativity!

Have fun, and GO FROGS!!
something....something....something.....

Offline Lunaris

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • "I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Welcome to team FROGS https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63952.msg1255028#msg1255028
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 10:28:57 pm »
Hi, I'm Lunaris!

I'm a senior in high school who spends her free time writing, reading, or coloring. This is my first brawl, but I hope to make it the best experience possible for our whole team. I've been told I give good advice, so feel free to ask me if you need a hand with your tasks (except card design, I literally am horrible at that.)

Let's win this together, FROGS! ;D
Team F.R.O.G.S | Brawl #6
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!
:entropy ~AbomiNation~ :entropy

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Welcome to team FROGS https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63952.msg1255063#msg1255063
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 08:24:02 am »
I am ARTH, I am a 27-year old and a failure at everything except F.Brawl :P
I have a computer technician degree and I struggle to earn a physic's degree too.
I am unemployed (hurray, more free time to play! :P) but I have to study physics too, so that's probably a good thing right now.
I will do my best to bring Team Life (err, I meant F.R.O.G.S.) to 1st place this Brawl!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 08:26:08 am by ARTHANASIOS »
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Welcome to team FROGS https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63952.msg1255442#msg1255442
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 03:25:53 pm »
Am... am I late?

Thanks for your trust in me.

I'm DoubleCapitals, formerly known as qwerter. Just graduated high school, hitting college in July-ish. I'm a math-y person but card design does intrigue me well, strategy games too, hehe. I'm probably going to try to be the cute and cuddly cinnamon bun here, but I'll do my best to do this team proud, and cheer you on! *giggle*
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: Welcome to team FROGS https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63952.msg1257965#msg1257965
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 09:46:45 am »

Offline Timdood3

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Timdood3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Air Enthusiast
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Welcome to team FROGS https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63952.msg1258392#msg1258392
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2017, 09:46:41 am »
CO those are toads, but I appreciate the effort.

anything
blarg: