*Author

blacob

Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30341.msg386842#msg386842
« Reply #120 on: August 30, 2011, 06:26:47 pm »
 :time :fire :gravity please  :D

Love,

Blake

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30341.msg386864#msg386864
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2011, 07:38:20 pm »
Updated list: 87 people

There are still some openings in 3 elements, if you don't think you'll get in your favorites, you can switch elements (or wait till the next round of signups). Remember spots are NOT given on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Name1st2nd3rd
scauduro221095:aether (A)
UTAlan:aether:darkness:gravity
mrpaper:aether:entropy:fire
Cereal Guy:aether:entropy:gravity
poperekov:aether:fire:darkness
Hyroen:air:aether:light
EvaRia:air:aether:time
Rastafla:air:darkness:entropy
Plantifant:air:death:gravity
Pervepic:air:entropy:water
Nepycros:darkness(A)
TheonlyrealBeef:darkness(M)
Aves:darkness:aether:light
Xenocidius:darkness:death:aether
Onizuka:darkness:death:entropy
ji412jo:darkness:underworld:death
Malignant:death(A)
Shantu:death(A)
Bonestorm:death:aether:darkness
girlsgeneration:death:aether:earth
xn0ize:death:aether:entropy
poison venom:death:fire:gravity
iCall_uHobo:death:life:aether
thenewguy:death:time:gravity
Kakerlake:earth(A)
Terroking:earth(A)
Mithcairon:earth:air:water
siriosirio:earth:time:gravity
kirchj33:earth:underworld:aether
Gumbeh:earth:underworld:air
Veen:earth:underworld:darkness
Zblader:entropy(A)
MatrimKK:entropy(M)
calindu221:entropy:aether:fire
NikaZaslav:entropy:aether:fire
manaboy100:entropy:fire:darkness
oblivion1212:entropy:time:aether
wespebbles50:entropy:time:fire
Jocko:entropy:time:underworld
~Napalm:fire(A)
Kamietsu:fire(A)
TStar:fire(A)
rotface:fire:aether:air
blazken:fire:air:life
Acsabi44:fire:death:darkness
Colloray:fire:death:darkness
--aqwsz--:fire:earth:aether
BloodlinE213:fire:earth:air
agentflare:fire:light:underworld
Antagon:fire:underworld:death
morningstar:fire:underworld:life
nilsieboy:gravity(M)
gocubbies1212:gravity:aether:earth
Malebolgia:gravity:death:earth
Zaealix:gravity:death:light
Bhlewos:gravity:entropy:underworld
Iman00b8:gravity:fire:entropy
Dm1321:gravity:light:time
1world24:life(A)
Snopel:life:aether:light
ak65ala:life:light:underworld
Jenkar:life:light:underworld
RRQJ:light:air:aether
astraldragoon:light:entropy:fire
jippy99:time(A)
Kuroaitou:time(A)
majofa:time(A)
TimerClock14:time(A)
bored_ninja777:time:darkness:aether
Vineroz:time:darkness:entropy
omegareaper7:time:death:air
blacob:time:fire:gravity
russianspy1234:time:gravity:water
PlayerOa:time:life:fire
ddevans96:water(A)
RavingRabbid:water(A)
The dictator:water(A)
tikotribe:water(A)
patchx94:water:air:aether
bucky1andonly:water:death:light
Jappert:water:earth:air
Essence:water:life:air
Daguerreo:water:life:earth
avantasia666:water:life:light
YoungSot:underworld(A)
ShiningSword:underworld:aether:light
thekillergames:underworld:water:air
Your post is very informative majofa. Can we have a decoder for (A) and (M)?
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Wizardcat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Wizardcat hides under a Cloak.
  • Psychic-Type
  • Awards: War #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Dark Ages
Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30341.msg386866#msg386866
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2011, 07:39:25 pm »
Alpha Tester and Master, I assume.
The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats.

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30341.msg386867#msg386867
« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2011, 07:43:00 pm »
Do masters get a reserved spot or anything like that? I havent read anything about that on the rules or the OP.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30341.msg386868#msg386868
« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2011, 07:44:40 pm »
Do masters get a reserved spot or anything like that? I havent read anything about that on the rules or the OP.
There isn't anything in the OP, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they'll get a spot in their element.  :D

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30341.msg386871#msg386871
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2011, 07:49:15 pm »
Then you should add an (M) to nap and tiko, since they both chose the element they are masters from.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30341.msg386873#msg386873
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2011, 07:53:56 pm »
They were both Alpha Testers, which I know for sure get their first pick.

Offline sebysebyseby

• Reputation Power: 2
  • sebysebyseby is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Ooh, a text box!
Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30341.msg386910#msg386910
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2011, 09:29:31 pm »
Edit: whatever, I'll join and see how it goes =];

:life :darkness :water
Ooh! Another text box!

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30341.msg386939#msg386939
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2011, 11:22:00 pm »
I change my preferences to  :gravity :aether :life  seems as everyone wants to be on earth team...
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

Offline vidurkhanna

• Reputation Power: 2
  • vidurkhanna is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30341.msg387030#msg387030
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2011, 06:52:48 am »
 :entropy :gravity :aether

Offline gumbeh

• Reputation Power: 7
  • gumbeh is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Nude to Elements
Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30341.msg387107#msg387107
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2011, 10:33:56 am »
Heh, no one likes :light or :life it seems. My sentiments exactly!

I don't know about all the other :earth lovers, but I kinda want to cover the entire map in tunnels. I don't care if I never fight a single duel.

Offline aqwsz0

• Reputation Power: 0
  • aqwsz0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Mono-Aether FTW
Re: World of Elements - Join Open Beta! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30341.msg387129#msg387129
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2011, 11:58:12 am »
i have changed to  :fire :earth :light if you haven't seen yet

anything
blarg: