*Author

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307651#msg1307651
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2022, 03:52:31 am »
If mafia slept through their NK, then the inactives are more likely to be mafia. If mafia and the Doctor both targeted the same player, probably someone on the more active side, then the active players would be less likely to be mafia, so, same thing.

Linkcat (1) - serprex
PlayerOa (2) - Linkcat, RootRanger
marsmoons (2) - Mobian, kaempfer13
kaempfer13 (1) marsmoons

I would also be happy lynching shockcannon.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307652#msg1307652
« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2022, 06:03:07 am »
@oa are you still on vacation? I don't know why we should be sad about lynching someone who's basking at the poolside in Italy. Is going on vacation no longer political career suicide?
Nope, well back home. I’m just confused as fck about the rules and how to play, lol.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307653#msg1307653
« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2022, 06:47:16 am »
Thoughts on who to lynch, or who not to? + if/when the Cop should ever reveal?
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307654#msg1307654
« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2022, 10:16:45 am »
24 hour extension (1) kaempfer13
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307655#msg1307655
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2022, 12:01:16 pm »
With how slow the game is moving I agree with this

24 hour extension (2) kaempfer13, andretimpa
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307656#msg1307656
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2022, 12:05:07 pm »
@oa are you still on vacation? I don't know why we should be sad about lynching someone who's basking at the poolside in Italy. Is going on vacation no longer political career suicide?
Nope, well back home. I’m just confused as fck about the rules and how to play, lol.

Use your skills (the results may will be useful later) and vote on who you think looks suspicious. It's not rocket science.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307657#msg1307657
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2022, 12:39:12 pm »
Inactive enough in the night to possibly miss sending the nightkill altogether: i think its absolutely save to exclude serprex and Mobian. i cannot believe rootranger would fail this hard on a mechanical level either.
The only ones that failed to check in in the night were w3 and marsmoons, yet Linkcat also managed to miss his night action somehow apparently. Even so, I believe the chance of both mafia members failing to place a nightkill is abyssmal, unless they fully expected the other one to cover that.
So i think it was a successful safe. Which for the general public simply means that one of the (presumably more active) players is town and only a singular trustworthy person knows who exactly that person is.

:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307658#msg1307658
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2022, 12:44:45 pm »
ty for targetting me then doc :P
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307659#msg1307659
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2022, 12:54:45 pm »
Inactive enough in the night to possibly miss sending the nightkill altogether: i think its absolutely save to exclude serprex and Mobian. i cannot believe rootranger would fail this hard on a mechanical level either.
The only ones that failed to check in in the night were w3 and marsmoons, yet Linkcat also managed to miss his night action somehow apparently. Even so, I believe the chance of both mafia members failing to place a nightkill is abyssmal, unless they fully expected the other one to cover that.
So i think it was a successful safe. Which for the general public simply means that one of the (presumably more active) players is town and only a singular trustworthy person knows who exactly that person is.

The only worlds where I see mafia forgetting a NK is if both players are inactive or they got confused about whether there was a NK during N0. Looking at the bottom posters, I don't actually buy any of them forgetting to send the kill. If they didn't know about N0 kills the mafia team is 2 among Wyand, Mobian, marsmoons (too unlikely to pursue right now imo).

Of course, there's always the galaxy brain play of 2 active players not sending the NK to make us look somewhere else for the rest of the game :sillyspin:

Offline Mobian

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Mobian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307660#msg1307660
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2022, 01:10:30 pm »

The only worlds where I see mafia forgetting a NK is if both players are inactive or they got confused about whether there was a NK during N0. Looking at the bottom posters, I don't actually buy any of them forgetting to send the kill. If they didn't know about N0 kills the mafia team is 2 among Wyand, Mobian, marsmoons (too unlikely to pursue right now imo).

Of course, there's always the galaxy brain play of 2 active players not sending the NK to make us look somewhere else for the rest of the game :sillyspin:

I'm sure they have access to a mafiapad with a direct line to the host if they needed to ask about NK mechanics. I refuse to believe any of the players are dense enough to not ask questions. I'm starting to agree that the doc got supremely lucky.

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307661#msg1307661
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2022, 01:35:41 pm »
1/9 are pretty good odds, & those odds are improved when accounting for good manners like not making first NK Wyand or marsmoons

@marsmoons: while it's important to push independently, in the end town needs to vote together to win. You're not going to build consensus on kaempfer13 based on "hunch". Notice how I haven't been able to get any consensus building on Linkcat despite my best efforts to build a case because in the end the group will never vote Linkcat D1 unless someone hard claims a scum check on him. Now that you're a leading wagon you're compelled to move your vote to Oa for self preservation. Oa should be voting on you for the same reason

Now, from my own perspective, I don't see town hitting scum D1 with only 6/11 votes. Unless we're buying this "lol doc can't hit saves here because #neverlucky" theory. So I don't think marsmoons/oa are it. There'd be more chance that the kaempfer13 vote is a lucky hit than scum letting themselves go this early. Unless Root is marsmoons' buddy. He'd recognize the Oa wagon as the most reasonable one to get behind

For now I'll try build wagons on two people waiting until the final hour to vote

PlayerOa (2) - Linkcat, RootRanger
marsmoons (2) - Mobian, kaempfer13
kaempfer13 (1) - marsmoons
worldwideweb3 (1) - serprex

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307662#msg1307662
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2022, 01:45:27 pm »
I'm dead right now, vote staying. If you guys need a hammer for extension I'll go for it.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

blarg: