*Author

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307627#msg1307627
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2022, 09:04:49 pm »
Ok, I dont want to invalidate your feelings right of the gate. Are you more active now or do you only have anything to say at phasebeginnings or upon getting voted?
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307628#msg1307628
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2022, 10:01:53 pm »
ok well that was waste of a read, nothing exciting at all except for the spelling of legionaire
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307629#msg1307629
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2022, 10:20:13 pm »
ok well that was waste of a read, nothing exciting at all except for the spelling of legionaire

If it was so exciting you could at least spell it correctly

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307630#msg1307630
« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2022, 10:35:27 pm »
I volunteer to help www.

Spoiler for This will make you remember.:

This might also be helpful.
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307631#msg1307631
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2022, 11:07:11 pm »
Hm, Oa and shock being so silent.
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307632#msg1307632
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2022, 11:24:37 pm »
I volunteer to help www.

Except we are talking about Legionaries, as we have discussed at length.

Anyways for some actual content an ordered (but not really very strongly founded) readlist:

serprex
shockcannon
wyand
Rootranger
Linkcat
PlayerOa
worldwideweb3
andretimpa
Mobian
marsmoons

and for scale for my (lack of) confidence here's my scumread:
initially i just put my vote on marsmoons since it seemed to be the one case where a vote actually gets someone to participate on some level. It looks like I was right on that part, but while the vote is the strongest tool for making a stance, his reasoning is just about the bare minimum (and a bit hedgy, though i personally was never fond of that scumtell, especially in early stages). It kinda feels like he's playing for survival rather than actually solving.

:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307633#msg1307633
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2022, 11:59:03 pm »
Ok, I dont want to invalidate your feelings right of the gate. Are you more active now or do you only have anything to say at phasebeginnings or upon getting voted?

I have 3 2 hours left in my day and still some things to do, so probably not. I will say that since apparently we did get a save N0, it was probably on someone obvious, so you, me, or Root. I'd like to lynch outside of those or one of the new players for now. Shock and w3 are always funny but we did both of those recently. Mobian was just last game. Oa would be sad but he kinda deserves it. So him, serp, and andre are who I'm looking at right now since I have no scumreads yet. Oh and turns out w3 was actually back in 75, so he's fine too. I'll just stay on serp for now because it would be the most personally satisfying.

(Now out of those please choose one that's not my mafia partner and I'll push with you thanks)
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

• Master of Life
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307634#msg1307634
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2022, 11:59:47 pm »
Linkcat (1) - serprex
serprex (1) - Linkcat
marsmoons (1) - Mobian
kaempfer13 (1) marsmoons

cool. Reason?
Hunch
Shot in the dark.
Warning: I once shot my own teammate at Paintball out of fear I was seeing the enemy.

I like this guy, can we keep him?
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

• Master of Life
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307635#msg1307635
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2022, 12:02:07 am »
I volunteer to help www.

Except we are talking about Legionaries, as we have discussed at length.

Anyways for some actual content an ordered (but not really very strongly founded) readlist:

serprex
shockcannon
wyand
Rootranger
Linkcat
PlayerOa
worldwideweb3
andretimpa
Mobian
marsmoons

and for scale for my (lack of) confidence here's my scumread:
initially i just put my vote on marsmoons since it seemed to be the one case where a vote actually gets someone to participate on some level. It looks like I was right on that part, but while the vote is the strongest tool for making a stance, his reasoning is just about the bare minimum (and a bit hedgy, though i personally was never fond of that scumtell, especially in early stages). It kinda feels like he's playing for survival rather than actually solving.

On mobile I thought this post was from Wyand and he was actually hiding his power level this whole time. I'm kind of sad now.

Anyway, that's all from me right now. Linkcat out.

Offline serprex

• Administrator
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307636#msg1307636
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2022, 12:14:38 am »
Linkcat already bussing his timpa scumbuddy D1 because timpa always gets voted LyLo

Offline serprex

• Administrator
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307637#msg1307637
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2022, 12:16:34 am »
@oa are you still on vacation? I don't know why we should be sad about lynching someone who's basking at the poolside in Italy. Is going on vacation no longer political career suicide?

Offline serprex

• Administrator
Re: Elements Mafia 79 - by MasterWalks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68266.msg1307638#msg1307638
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2022, 12:20:20 am »
Triple post about Rule of Three: it'd be amusing if Link decided to trick by invoking rule of three without a scumbuddy after I correctly called MasterWalks out on rule of three a couple mafias ago

blarg: