*Author

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Red Herring by Killsdazombies. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7480.msg86832#msg86832
« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2010, 09:08:21 pm »
Svennigen is onto something.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: Red Herring by Killsdazombies. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7480.msg87414#msg87414
« Reply #109 on: June 10, 2010, 07:30:14 am »
-PMing silly idea-

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Red Herring by Killsdazombies. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7480.msg89219#msg89219
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2010, 06:46:50 am »
Svenningen is right.  Give them the answer, Svenn. :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
Re: Red Herring by Killsdazombies. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7480.msg90862#msg90862
« Reply #111 on: June 14, 2010, 01:16:39 am »
I guess this game has died. 

Anyone still interested in playing, or shall we lock it?

gnikdoolb

Re: Red Herring by Killsdazombies. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7480.msg90912#msg90912
« Reply #112 on: June 14, 2010, 02:19:40 am »
lets start a new question, you want to?

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Red Herring by Killsdazombies. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7480.msg90939#msg90939
« Reply #113 on: June 14, 2010, 02:48:33 am »
I think mine was next?

Two friends walk into a restaurant.  One orders pelican soup, the other soup.  The one who ordered pelican soup takes one bite, shoots his friend, and then himself.

Why?

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
Re: Red Herring by Killsdazombies. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7480.msg91005#msg91005
« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2010, 04:16:14 am »
This puzzle is sooo evil...

Fixari

Re: Red Herring by Killsdazombies. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7480.msg91009#msg91009
« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2010, 04:22:05 am »
O.o I don't wanna know but I'll do it anyways. Prepare for a random question!

Was the guy who ordered the pelican soup a health inspector?

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Red Herring by Killsdazombies. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7480.msg91057#msg91057
« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2010, 05:31:13 am »
O.o I don't wanna know but I'll do it anyways. Prepare for a random question!

Was the guy who ordered the pelican soup a health inspector?
No, but you're on a right-ish track.

Fixari

Re: Red Herring by Killsdazombies. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7480.msg91072#msg91072
« Reply #117 on: June 14, 2010, 05:45:22 am »
Darn...

One of those guys who goes into a place to see if they serve illegal food?

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: Red Herring by Killsdazombies. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7480.msg91083#msg91083
« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2010, 06:00:30 am »
I've figured it as far as it has something to do with their past..somehow..

answer to essence's

What I figured:
The room was a music studio, and the person was an artist/in a band called dead of head trauma, and he was simpl recording his bit.

whereas what essence's answer is, and I quote:
"- a man pisses off a rapper, who shoves 
him into a recording booth and then plays high-pitched white noise at 
maximum volume across the speakers into the recording room.  That kind of 
sound induces massive pain and panic, and the man, desperate to make the 
noise stop, pounds his head into the one hard part of the booth -- the 
window of the booth door -- until he kills himself."

Back onto Gl1tch's riddle.. How long in the past is this scenario related to? childhood or?

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
Re: Red Herring by Killsdazombies. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7480.msg91594#msg91594
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2010, 08:24:32 pm »
Darn...

One of those guys who goes into a place to see if they serve illegal food?
No.
Back onto Gl1tch's riddle.. How long in the past is this scenario related to? childhood or?
Not a yes or no question.

blarg: