*Author

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Pipeworks II - by CleanOnion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64551.msg1265096#msg1265096
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2017, 12:02:23 am »
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Pipeworks II - by CleanOnion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64551.msg1265097#msg1265097
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2017, 12:07:22 am »
They asked for an alliance. I assume it works like any other, we combine influence on joint attacks, trade items etc.

Oh, I am sorry I didnt ask more clearly earlier, it's just that I had other worries and they ended up happening anyway. Given that we write the e-mail, surely we can be included in that alliance?
Do normal rules apply? Both factions declaring peace at the same time or it doesnt work? Will it take another turn, as they have to receive the E-mail and cannot necessarily immediately rethink their actions for the rest of the turn?

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Pipeworks II - by CleanOnion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64551.msg1265098#msg1265098
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2017, 12:25:27 am »
The medics have agreed on a sentiment:

We have offered recompensation, we apologized for our mistake, and we were willing to assist all other teams, if they expressed non-hostility towards us.
We have come to the conclusion that we will blow up the generator if you do not comply with our wishes.

Here is what we need:
1x Lighter
A formal apology, as written by kaempfer13 on behalf of the scientists
All factions to become allies with us (excluding cultists)

We thank you in advance.
nice

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Pipeworks II - by CleanOnion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64551.msg1265099#msg1265099
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2017, 12:27:53 am »
We don't know their stance on any other faction, we just know they probably don't want to be killed (who does?), and we're an immediate threat. They can't directly contact you answering anything you ask, but you could try asking them to pass us the message, which we then pass to you.

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Pipeworks II - by CleanOnion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64551.msg1265100#msg1265100
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2017, 12:28:44 am »
I own the Cultists and Brewers. If the Cultists are out of this alliance, the Brewers are too.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Pipeworks II - by CleanOnion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64551.msg1265101#msg1265101
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2017, 12:31:22 am »
Unrelated
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Pipeworks II - by CleanOnion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64551.msg1265102#msg1265102
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2017, 12:31:38 am »
Uh my computer glitched out, sorry about that
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline cribcreaky

• Reputation Power: 1
  • cribcreaky is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Pipeworks II - by CleanOnion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64551.msg1265121#msg1265121
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2017, 08:20:55 pm »
Well it looks to me like we should all just Ally with the Medics. Medics can feed the generator some oil in action 1 and activate hydroponics in action 2, that leaves enough actions to ally with all 4 other actions this round. Kaempfer please apologise, I don't want to die in these pipeworks :(

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Pipeworks II - by CleanOnion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64551.msg1265122#msg1265122
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2017, 09:35:35 pm »
I own the Cultists and Brewers. If the Cultists are out of this alliance, the Brewers are too.

We assumed the cultists would not want in the alliance since they started the game not in an alliance with us. If they would like to join the alliance we are happy to ally with them as well but again need to know (via communication) so we can plan our actions accordingly to make the alliances work.

Well it looks to me like we should all just Ally with the Medics. Medics can feed the generator some oil in action 1 and activate hydroponics in action 2, that leaves enough actions to ally with all 4 other actions this round. Kaempfer please apologise, I don't want to die in these pipeworks :(

We had attempted to start the hydroponics last round, but were unable due to the brewers stealing the terminal from us causing us to no longer have the most or be allied to the team with the most terminals. So to start it up this round, we need to have access to the most terminals before it will work.
We are willing to start it up this round, but either need to ally with the brewers or steal the terminal back. We are fine with making either option work, and feel the best interest of the whole game's survival would be the alliance route. BREWERS: please let us know if you will ally with us, or force will be used against you!
something....something....something.....

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
Re: Pipeworks II - by CleanOnion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64551.msg1265123#msg1265123
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2017, 09:57:26 pm »
We had planned to activate the hydroponics as early as possible this turn. We can do it action 1, if the tile is not invaded.

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
Re: Pipeworks II - by CleanOnion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64551.msg1265127#msg1265127
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2017, 11:36:37 pm »
Unfortunately, I couldn't talk this through completely with everyone of my team yet (the majority approved but werent very concrete about it), but they've had my back all this time, so I'm sure they will agree with me.

We apologize for resisting the medics plan of using the generator and taking some of their territory. We will allow you free reign over the generator, so that you can finally feel safe to actually use it and we look forward to an alliance. May we finally work together for everyones survival!

I personally am sorry about my rude tone and for not believing in your attempt to atone.

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Pipeworks II - by CleanOnion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64551.msg1265129#msg1265129
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2017, 11:41:28 pm »
Also, as a spokesperson for the lords, I would like to say that, my comment was misleading. I was merely using the influence combination as a method of defense and support, mainly against the darkgreen faction. If there are any lords<->medics spies out there, I am merely clarifying my message.

Edit: If at all possible, is it okay if Cultists ally with Lords? Currently, we have action 1 as "Ally with Cultists" so I'd be glad if you could ally with us. Call me a pacifist, but I've been hoping for a group victory since the game started, as it worked well in the first pipeworks. Seems CO has made things more... interesting.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 11:58:57 pm by ValerianFlame »
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

anything
blarg: