Poll

Who do you want to send as our representative to the 2017 Mafia Championship?

rob77dp
11 (68.8%)
UTAlan
5 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: April 21, 2017, 03:47:40 pm

*Author

Offline Thingyman

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Thingyman is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Mafia World Championship 2017 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64374.msg1262889#msg1262889
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2017, 03:44:07 pm »
If a rep/backup is confirmed, please tag or PM me to confirm :)

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Mafia World Championship 2017 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64374.msg1262895#msg1262895
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2017, 05:16:26 pm »
With rob having already had this experience, i think i'll give UT the opportunity to have some fun XD
I voted for UTA as well.

Does this mean you want UTA to play instead against the vote? Seems to me rob = main and UTA = backup sounds right yes?
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Mafia World Championship 2017 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64374.msg1262901#msg1262901
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2017, 08:12:21 pm »
With rob having already had this experience, i think i'll give UT the opportunity to have some fun XD
I voted for UTA as well.

Does this mean you want UTA to play instead against the vote? Seems to me rob = main and UTA = backup sounds right yes?
more like a vote of confidence in uta. I want the vote results to stand and think uta as backup is a great idea if he is on board too.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Mafia World Championship 2017 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64374.msg1262918#msg1262918
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2017, 05:51:26 am »
Congratulations to rob77dp for being elected our Champion!

In the case that rob is unable to play, UTAlan will serve as our alternate.

We will keep you updated on the progress of the event.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Mafia World Championship 2017 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64374.msg1262919#msg1262919
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2017, 06:48:23 am »
Help me creature my bio!

*7) FINALLY: YOUR BIO!*

And lastly, I need a bio from you.

Please fill out the below form.

NATIONALITY: American

STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): 2015

HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: elementscommunity.org/forum/ + mafiauniverse.com

BIO:
Accolades: I once won a vote for nomination to participate in MU Championships...

Impressive stats? I won my first 6 games on MU which I suppose might be impressive to some... until they realize it doesn't necessarily mean all that much about any specific player on such a small sample size. :P

Fav role: Vanilla Town (qft).

Strengths: Analytical and logical by nature which at times can be helpful late game when I've put together some fairly decent analysis of partnership grids and such...

Weaknesses: I have a tendency to be overly-wordy which at best means I don't leave many thoughts/ideas un-stated and at worst means my posts get ignored because they get "too long".

Approach: I'm still new enough to mafia playing that my "typical approach" is not something I'd say I have a firm grasp on yet. Maybe this is a good place to put a few things I hold near and dear:
1. A townie should ALWAYS always self-pres (you'll know if it really isn't a situation to self-pres -- then again, you KNOW you're town and can only surmise or guess that any other given player is town... obvious exceptions are obvious but few and far between).
2. A townie self-voting is gross -- you know you're town so voting yourself is never furthering your win-con of lynching and killing mafia scum.
3. Don't prematurely claim if you're town. Have some backbone and stand up in the thread to fight for yourself and look for scum to clear yourself prior to roleclaiming -- show some fortitude.
4. A good list stops at three.

True story: Fought a false red-check from the real cop ending with my vote on a scum. Not so great but my mightiest feat is my mightiest feat.

Quotes from others: _____? <-- this is a great place to help me out with some stuff you remember or want to have put here!!

TL;DR - I am long-winded and addicted to ellipses. I'm working on it. Get used to TL;DR's from me - they're going to happen and I aim to use them to help us all share more information.

[Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the 135 spectating communities.]

Feel free to enlist the help of your community to make this bio :)

Be quick as i need to get it done asap  :D

--Rob
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:44:55 am by rob77dp »
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Mafia World Championship 2017 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64374.msg1262942#msg1262942
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2017, 03:29:25 pm »
it needs to include something about your love of tl;dr
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Mafia World Championship 2017 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64374.msg1262963#msg1262963
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2017, 03:27:45 am »
*BUMP*

Help me get some interesting things into my BIO please. :)

I'm terrible at generating my own accolades and don't remember any neat-o mafia quotes about me from you fine people.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Mafia World Championship 2017 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64374.msg1263042#msg1263042
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2017, 07:23:06 pm »
I'Ve played only one mafia with you, as far as I recall, so I can't help much, sorry.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Mafia World Championship 2017 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64374.msg1263084#msg1263084
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2017, 04:13:11 pm »
I have been placed into a game slot!

GAME 5 @ MAY 22 (48/24 / 8 PM EST)

REPRESENTATIVE   COMMUNITY
@colonialbob   HeroClix Realms
@Darkus Black   Free For All
@Dels   GameFAQs
@Dontmindme   GOG
@English   Zelda Universe
@Kappo   Devil's Nest
@Lumpen   Something Awful
@Maladoni   Foxy Stoat
@Mesk514   SC2 Mafia
@Ride   Flipline
@rob77dp   Elements the Game
@Shrek   Comic Fury
@SirLagsALot   Neoseeker - Pokemon Sun and Moon
@TheTrueBarryAllen   Comic Vine
@Trash   Flight Rising

Friendly reminder -- NO game-specific chat or content should be posted or considered anywhere on our forum _AND_ in -no way- should I be contacted or reached-out-to about the game until it is complete-and-OK-to-do-so.

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Mafia World Championship 2017 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64374.msg1263096#msg1263096
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2017, 10:03:13 pm »
Go rob! Post-overpower  them into submission!
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Mafia World Championship 2017 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64374.msg1263098#msg1263098
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2017, 10:32:43 pm »
Go rob! Post-overpower  them into submission!

Thanks JCJ. :)

I am but a small Elements-mafia-fish in a big-MU-pond. I am a "low-to-medium" poster by MU standards despite what my reputation is here. ;)

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
Re: Mafia World Championship 2017 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64374.msg1263164#msg1263164
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2017, 05:39:46 pm »
it needs to include something about your love of tl;dr
Done. :)

anything
blarg: rob77dp,UTAlan