*Author

Xoned

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg109824#msg109824
« Reply #528 on: July 07, 2010, 04:57:07 pm »

Zeph simply couldn't understand this arrogant gargoyle. He decided to see what was going through his mind. He'd already ditched them multiple times. Most of all Zeph was pissed off. The nerve that this bastard has. Acting like he owns the group.
"What's our name, gargoyle?" Zeph said slowly, his fists clenched and his eyes red.
The man sighed. "Sanctus, adn what might yours be, Elemental?"
"My friends call me Zeph, but you can stick with Elemental."
Zeph felt a tug on his mind. Like a strong wind his essence was blown into Sanctus.
The fool had thought of his name.
Chuckling, Zeph began to explore through Sanctus' memories.
Burned my a magical fire, this outcast became an assassin. Zeph didn't much care for assassins, but Sanctus impressed him. He appeared to be a master of poison, and, like most gargoyles, earth. Yet there was somethign else. Something that didn't quite fit.
Digging deeper Zeph saw wisps of energy around him, attracted to his essence.
He's been infused with the power of spirits. I wonder if I can control him when he becomes etheral...
Zeph's thoughts were cut short by a deep voice.
Get out of my mind.
The sound reminded him of the calm before a storm. He could explode at any minute.
Once I find what I'm looking for, Zeph thought confidently. Drawing upon the energy around him, Zeph created a filter which he sent through Sanctus' mind. That filter should catch any malicious thoughts regarding Zeph. After a short wait the filter came out clean.
Zeph eased his essence out of Sanctus' slowly. Once Zeph had almost fully returned to reality he felt a prickling sensation beneath his chin. Opening his eyes he saw Sanctus holding a needle to his throat.
"Stay out of my mind," Sanctus growled.
Acting on instinct Zeph gathered a beam of light and sent it straight at Sanctus' eyes where it stuck true.
Screaming Sanctus fell backwards. When he arose his face was solid rock. When he noticed the group gaping he pulled his hood over his face and waited for a minute. Returning his hood to normal he shot Zeph an icy glare.
Xerolance and Jeniffer stood with their weapons still raised, dumbstruck.
"What just happened?" stammered a confused Xerolance.
"Sanctus and I just got aquainted," Zeph replied.
Inhaling once more Zeph moved his mind slowly toward Sanctus. Once he was within mind-shot he thought, "Let's make a deal. You promise not to assassinate me and I won't blind you."
Sanctus reluctantly nodded in Zephs direction and asked once again, "So, will you help me or not?"
Xerolance and Jennifer both looked at Zeph.

"We might as well help him, but don't lower your weapons."

Purity_Riot

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg112385#msg112385
« Reply #529 on: July 11, 2010, 06:09:14 pm »

Jennifer gave an apathetic shrug.

"Fine, but I don't have to like it."

Sanctus growled in distaste, but it was better than nothing.

"My plan is to gather together all the strongest warriors who have been trapped in these trials along with us, and take out the imps one by one. They must have a weakness, and once we've exploited it, we can learn the secret to killing their Master."

He was growing tired of explaining everything. Talking was wasting time.

"If you're with me, then any suggestions as to where to start would be helpful."

$$$man

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg112386#msg112386
« Reply #530 on: July 11, 2010, 06:20:17 pm »
"From where we came" said Xerolance "Theres probably some more...Things back there trapped with the imps."

About a half-hour later they approached the building. "So do we ring the doorbell or bust in" Zeph asked with impatience. "Bust" Xerolance Said , Sanctus seemed to growl but immidiately hid his distaste "These fools "busting in will only get them killed." Thought Sanctus. "Wait guys." Jennifer stated "They may be expecting us and if they command monsters like what we saw earlier. Then this will be hard." Finally someone with a brain As he thought that something under the ground shifted. 

Xoned you did say you wanted to make the moster so here you go.

Edit:Fixed purity :D

Purity_Riot

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg112399#msg112399
« Reply #531 on: July 11, 2010, 07:00:58 pm »
OOC: Not going to have you edit your post, because like we've said, no one can ask anyone to do that.

I'm just going to ask that everyone keep in mind the Sanctus a) doesn't talk much and b) is subtle. 'busting in' wouldn't be his favoured course of action. Especially as he can go invisible, and immaterial.

$$$man

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg112400#msg112400
« Reply #532 on: July 11, 2010, 07:01:44 pm »
OOC: Not going to have you edit your post, because like we've said, no one can ask anyone to do that.

I'm just going to ask that everyone keep in mind the Sanctus a) doesn't talk much and b) is subtle. 'busting in' wouldn't be his favoured course of action. Especially as he can go invisible, and immaterial.
Alright i'll edit it anyway.

Purity_Riot

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg112404#msg112404
« Reply #533 on: July 11, 2010, 07:15:40 pm »
tyvm :)

Xoned

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg112498#msg112498
« Reply #534 on: July 11, 2010, 11:24:39 pm »
Reserved for tomorrow.
I have to go to the airport.

This is gonna be one hell of a monster. ;)

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg112583#msg112583
« Reply #535 on: July 12, 2010, 01:52:22 am »
By the way, if you kids ever reach a climax, give me a PM, and we'll end the round.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg114458#msg114458
« Reply #536 on: July 14, 2010, 06:34:10 pm »
I don't have time today, but if no one else does, I'll write a massive climax tomorrow or the day after. :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg114479#msg114479
« Reply #537 on: July 14, 2010, 06:59:16 pm »
If you guys want someone else to join as someone you "found and set free", send me a message.

Xoned

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg114791#msg114791
« Reply #538 on: July 15, 2010, 02:40:40 am »
"Well, those doors are made of metal -"
"Genius," Sanctus Grumbled
"- so in theory I should be able to get around them without busting it down," Zeph finished.
Sighing heavily Sanctus faded into thin air.
"Where'd he go?" Xerolance inquired, staring at the spot where Sanctus one stood. Suddenly there was a loud click behing the group. Turning around they saw the door open and Sanctus standing on the other side, looking annoyed.
"Hey, how'd you do that?" Xerolance said, running up to Sanctus.
"Don't step on the red tiles," Sanctus said, his voice tense.
Wondering what Sanctus mean't Zeph ran into the hallway with Jeniffer close behind him. He was greeted by a wave of heat which made his eyes water. When his vision cleared he saw what Sanctus meant. The hallway was made up of black and red tiles. The only problem was that the tiles were small. Real small. Zeph guessed that each was around two inches in diameter. At the end of the hallway was a gold door. Not gold colored, solid gold. Once he was finished his observation he followed the group across the maze of tiles. It wasn't hard, just awkward - there was no set pattern and each tile was a different shape.
After what he assumed to be 10 minutes the made it to the doorway which Sanctus quickly set to picking.
Show-off Zeph thought.
He deserved to get attention once, so he mustered up a large heat wave precisely 1065 degrees Celcius. Tossing it at the door, he watched with a large smile on his face as the gold turned to liquid. Then, before the gold could burn anybody he sent air waves at it until it was shaped roughly into a sword. It wasn't very sharp, but it was heavy. No-one in the group could lift it. Leaving it there they entered the room and were met with a strange sight. The room was cavernous, and on each wall there was a doorway. They had just entered through the arena door and glancing from left to right, Zeph saw that the other doors read Hell, Throne Room, and Heaven respectively.

Monster in next post.

Xoned

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg114814#msg114814
« Reply #539 on: July 15, 2010, 03:17:43 am »
"Wow," Xerolance muttered under his breath.
Yeah, "Wow" pretty much summed this room up. Everything was massive. Each door was big enough to fit a tank through. Flames bordered the door to Hell. The gateway to Heaven was near imposible to look at. A bright light shone from it. It was as if a star was just out of reach.
Someone coughed loudly by the Throne Room. The group spun around to see that Sanctus was standing there tapping his foot.
"I hate it when he does that," Jennifer grumbled as she ran towards him.
The so called Throne Room much less spectacular. A simple chair of bones sat in the middle of the room, which Xerolance quickly ran up to and sat on.
At that momment the ground shook.
The group ran out of the throne room. The second they left the Throne Room they heard a whoosing sound from behind them.
They turned around to see a short man, dressed completly in black with white sideburns sitting in the chair with his legs crossed.
"Who the hell are you?" said Zeph
Me? Oh I'm just a bored Emporer who want to see one of you get slaughtered. Survival of the fittest." Relied their captor.
"You brought us here?" Jennifer screamed, charging at him.
As soon as she reached the doorway she was shot to the far side of the room.
"Some kind of forcefeild," Sanctus guessed.
"Uh, guys...the doors gone," Jennifer yelled from across the room.
"Why yes, yes it is, my dear. This is a one way room. You can enter, but you can't exit. I know what your capable of, and nothing you know how to do can break through my forcefeilds," gloated the Emporer.
"Then how do we leave?" Zeph screamed, obviously more than irritated.
"You entertain me, or die."
"Fine, what do you want us to do then? Dance?"
"No, I want you to satify Fluffy."
A low growl rang through the air. Spinning around the group saw a Chimera. A big chimera, and this one was made of shadows.
"Fluffy is special. She litteraly is what she eats," Chuckled the Emporer.
Quick as well, an assasin, Sanctus removed a needle from his pouch and threw it at Fluffly. It passed right through her and she roared.
"My, my. I think you've made her mad."
Jennifer suddely froze. She yelled, "If she becomes what she eats, then she had to eat...flesh if we want to kill her."
"Bravo!" Said the emporer, clapping his hands. "It pains me to inform you that she can move in any state, so feeding her tat gold sword made out of my door would just make her stronger. To make it worse, she must consume a certain amount of something to become it. Sadly that amount is about the size of one of you."
The sword. How did that get in here? It must have been mostly inside the room when the forcefeilds were turned on.
"Anyways, begin," a calm voice said from the Throne Room.

And then Fluffy charged.

This is Fluffy in the flesh, she is currently a shadow though.

anything
blarg: