*Author

$$$man

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102660#msg102660
« Reply #312 on: June 28, 2010, 03:58:23 am »
Username: $$$man

Name: Xerolance

Race: Arch-Necromancer( a very high class elite race of necromancers who take their abilities very seriously.)

Colour: #7D7DFF

Weapon: The Grim Cestean, the weapon of choice for Xerolance. Imbued with the power of all who die around him. The Cestean is a Red blade

Abilities:

Drakolich- Xerolance changes into his Drakolich phase, shifting into a huge monster, composed of a half dragon half skeleton body. This phase grants Xerolance immense power but also makes him very vulnerable, as he cannot use any other abilites except vamparic.

Vamparic- Xenolance changes into his Vamparic state in which any damage inflicted on the enemy will be changed into healing for himself. This can be combined with Darakolich phase, for a nearly Infinitively powerful Vamparic, Drakolich phase.

Sword Wielding- after many years of practice, Xerolance has mastered the art of the blade. Using it in swift, precise motions slicing his opponent in to various different sizes.

Boneyard- Xerolance summons an army of skeleton warriors to come to his aid the more there are the less strong each of them is.

Plauge- Any physical contact with Xerolance while using this ability will poison. The severity of the poison will be determined by the length of contact.

Bonewall- A Wall made of bones whenever a person dies nearby, it rips their skeleton from their body and adds it to it's mass. The size of the original wall is determined by the amount of bodies in the ground.

Bone manipulate- Manipulate bones to create items, creatures, can also manipulate opponents bones. For example, can use bone wall bones to create bone dragon.

Geniusness- Xerolance Gains brain power for every death he is near. After years of seeing murders and even causing them, his Mental power has grown to gigantic capacities. 

Description: Xerolance has a very slim figure, he's cloaked by a purple cloak almost constantly. He is very muscular under his cloak. Mentally he is very calm and will think about all of his actions before going through with them. His supercomputer like brain computes any and every possibility in a matter of seconds. He is amused by death since it adds to his strength and mental capabilities.

Biography: Xerolance used to live in a small village named Uslin, But one day a plauge struck killing everything in and around the village. This is when Xerolance discovered his necromancer powers, resurrecting himself and gaining immense power from the villages deaths. One day while learning the immense power of his Drakemacer abilites he was intoxicated and taken by the grandmaster.

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102662#msg102662
« Reply #313 on: June 28, 2010, 04:07:00 am »
Geez, Gl1tch. What do you expect me to do? I don't want to screw up what you planned.

Oh well. I don't think you planned very far ahead anyways. You don't seem to be that type, so I don't think I'll screw up anything.

I hope her state of nudity didn't offend...
I'm OK with that, but my character Jonathan will be... Hmm, let's just say that he will shift into "Chaos form" in which he can use both his and Eclipsis's powers at the same time. This can only happen when the two sides of his being are unified by a rage so potent that it transcends the barrier of good and evil.

Also, you can't destroy their  psychic connection by meddling with some DNA. Heck, they don't even have DNA when they're Gods. But I suppose that doesn't matter right now, since Jonathan is unconscious so he can't be contacted.

But, at least give her some clothes to wear... Wait, it's OK. She can just find some bedsheets or something and use her magic to craft that into some clothes.

And where did you put her weapon? I suppose she can find it just like how Jonathan found his Excalibur.

Oh, god, $$$man. That color is unreadable. #7D7DFF, how's this?

Your character seems a bit OP, even by my standards; you deserve a medal for that ;)

Infinite resurrection is too powerful. How can your character be killed? Even my character can; he'll just resurrect into a full God when killed, and be unable to participate in this RPG again.

The Plague ability is also a bit OP. How can you make poison simply appear in your opponent's body, without any form of contact? At least use a venomous energy blast or something.

Also, I believe that the creature your character turns into is called a Dracolich.

Jennifer shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. After contacting Catyrael, the current Archangel of Justice and successor of her father Sagirael, she had proceeded to travel to Celestia, the realm of the Galaxian Pantheon. As part of Jonathan's plan, she needed to contact the rest of the Star Gods to combat this strange evil that had somehow managed to abduct Jonathan. But just as she was traveling in the dimension between different planes on existence, her senses suddenly went blank. And then, she woke up to find herself chained, a group of strange humanoid creatures before her.

They called themselves the Imps, she thought. She had never heard of such creatures, even in her millennia as Luna Selene, one of the oldest Star Gods. And those creatures were somehow able to put her in chains. That wasn't too surprising. Just like Jonathan, Jennifer was a reincarnated God tethered in the mortal realm; any sufficiently powerful entity would be able to bind her. But the fact that those Imps were able to abduct two reincarnated Gods without any effort... That made her shudder.

And then, those Imps made her strip herself naked. How dare they! Jennifer silently fumed. The only one who ever saw her naked body was Jonathan, and she intended to keep it that way. When I get the chance, I'm going to shoot arrows into their eyes, she thought.

Aww, come on, don't be so conservative, a voice purred in Jennifer's subconsciousness. It was dark, sensual, and seductive. Why not let them look all they want, when you'll kill them later anyways?

Of course you don't mind, Erebia, Jennifer muttered. You're the only one that enjoys that kind of attention.

Be glad that I worked with you rather than against you, Erebia laughed, a low, hypnotic sound. A timid little girl like you could never handle a situation like that.

Jennifer frowned in annoyance. In the moment when the Imps told her to strip, she had briefly allowed Erebia to take over her body, while her own mind sank into her subconsciousness. Her inner demon then proceeded to strip herself in a rather eye-catching way, distracting the Imps so that they wouldn't read what Jennifer was thinking in her subconsciousness mind. It had worked, except... And yet you're the one who passed out, Jennifer retorted.

You're the one who killed yourself and got us stuck inside this weak half-mortal body, Erebia said. Don't blame your own physical weakness on me. If you were still a Goddess, no one in existence can just knock you out like that.

Which wasn't really true. Jennifer shuddered as she remembered him, Eclipsis. She shook her head again. Right now she was still completely naked, save for her snow-feathered Angelic wings that she was using to cover herself. She at least needed to find something to wear. And then, she needed to find her weapon, Lucias; the magical bow was made from a piece of her soul, and she could clearly feel its whereabouts. She would find Jonathan, wherever he was, and heal his wounds. Lastly, they would find those Imps, and make sure that those creatures regretted meddling with Luna Selene and Sol Invictus.

Great, now I'm officially playing two characters. This still doesn't mean you can kill Jennifer though, Gl1tch; you promised not to.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

$$$man

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102674#msg102674
« Reply #314 on: June 28, 2010, 04:49:06 am »
Done with corrections is it, better, worse, awkward, And can i get that medal now :D

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102688#msg102688
« Reply #315 on: June 28, 2010, 05:19:14 am »
I'm done editing.

$$$man, I suggest you either remove the immortality, or limit it to one-use only or something.

$$$man

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102701#msg102701
« Reply #316 on: June 28, 2010, 05:55:47 am »
Changed again, Now can i have the medal :P

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102706#msg102706
« Reply #317 on: June 28, 2010, 06:18:44 am »
You already had the medal when your character had the infinite revival and instant poisoning. Call it the Bloodshadow's Invisible Medal of OPness.

Helios

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102861#msg102861
« Reply #318 on: June 28, 2010, 03:14:57 pm »
The moment is propitious for my return to writing here.

Incidentally, my congratulations to $$$man, for seriously creating a character OP even by Blood's standards. It is truly quite an achievement :)

$$$man

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102899#msg102899
« Reply #319 on: June 28, 2010, 04:11:48 pm »
The moment is propitious for my return to writing here.

Incidentally, my congratulations to $$$man, for seriously creating a character OP even by Blood's standards. It is truly quite an achievement :)
thank you. Thank you, i'd like to thank............me :P

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102901#msg102901
« Reply #320 on: June 28, 2010, 04:13:49 pm »
A character isn't OP because it has strong abilities, but because it uses them improperly.

A character who controls luck is not over powered.

A character who controls luck while in Los Vegas IS over powered.

Xoned

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102902#msg102902
« Reply #321 on: June 28, 2010, 04:16:47 pm »
Finally done my profile.
Thoughts?

Offline Wardead

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102903#msg102903
« Reply #322 on: June 28, 2010, 04:17:35 pm »
Username: Wardead

Name: Grydit

Race: Pyrosians

Colour: #F96785

Weapon: A Halberd with flames. It's tip is sharp and the blade is flaming, but it does not melt.

Abilities:

Fire Breath: Grydit gains the ability to breathe fire. He can also spew fire out of his mouth now. This lasts until his mouth gets too hot.

Wings: He unleashes his wings from his back for a period of time.

Control: He can control fire and volcanoes now. But he cannot use any physical power while he uses this ability.

Switch: He can switch his powers to Water now. He cannot control Fire anymore and uses Water now. Once this is done, he stays in this form for a day. (Note, he still cannot control Ice.)

Description: Grydit is a very tall Pyrosian. Pyrosians are usually small and muscular, but Grydit was the exact opposite. He was skinny, tall and strong. He has two horns on his head and a spiky face. His eyes are glowing red and his face has a lot of scars. His body is made of rocks and fire itself, making it tough to break. He wears a very long red chainmail which ends until his knees, protecting him even further. He also wears gloves and boots.

Biography: Grydit was born in the night of the Fire Stars, the day when the Fire Stars align in the sky to exhibit something important. It only happens every million years. Grydit joined the Mercenary army and proved to be the best. Grydit was known to be too "innocent". The commanders liked him, but his fellow soldiers grew jealous of him. They plotted to kill him. Grydit couldn't think of such a heinous sin from his soldiers and trusted them all the time.

The Mercenaries tried to kill him by locking him up, starving him and other ways. Grydit never died but he still didn't know of his soldiers' actions. One day, a Guard saw one of the Mercenaries trying to stab Grydit. The Guard, programmed to be like that, got in the way of the Mercenary and got killed. Grydit turned around and saw the Guard dead, killed by the Mercenary. He soon realized of their actions. Needing to protect himself, he requested a halberd from one of the commanders. He took the halberd and burned it. The halberd did not melt, but got more powerful. Grydit was no longer his old self. He had grown serious and suspicious. Grydit himself tried to kill some of the Mercenaries too. When his training was complete in the Army, he was recruited to the Pyrosian army. While travelling back to the nation of Pyrosia, he was transported to an unkown place.

Just reposting. This isn't similar to Erebia's color, right?

Purity_Riot

Re: Gradual Massacre by Gl1tch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg102977#msg102977
« Reply #323 on: June 28, 2010, 05:57:46 pm »
OOC: Blood, your post doesn't cover what happened after she woke up, so I don't know what to do next. I'm waiting for some of the other new players to post.

anything
blarg: